• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Agenda for the Spring Launch Meeting?

In summary, the agenda for the Spring Launch meeting was to provide information about the new products, and to give attendees a chance to see the products in person.
chefheidi2003 said:
As soon as we got there..I thought..OH DARN IT..I should have found out babywings real name to try to find her.

we were sitting in the back row of the front section..In the VERY CENTER.

I probably walked past you a couple times. :) I was on the left side, 6th row from the front. I had to get up and take at least 2potty breaks and so had to make that long embarrassing walk down the isle. I have dark blond, short wavy/curly hair, and was wearing a cranberry V-neck sweater,black pants & my CS button. :D

DessertDivaFL said:
I actually caught up with 4 other fellow cheffers in Lakeland FL yesterday. I think they will be posting photos on here shortly.

Tara recognized me right away. Guess that's what happens when I have my face on this place. Ha! Ha!

It was awesome to meet some people in real life! :) Here's a group pic (if I can get it to post...):
DSCF2132.jpg

From Left to Right: Rita Goebert (Grandmarita), Danielle Mulkey (DessertDivaFL), Sarah Reinhardt (kitchenmomma09), Tara Ritchie (cookingwith_tara) and me (sklay723)

Last edited:
Amanda, I was up on stage in the afternoon, dancing with Darla, purple shirt and kahkis, short blonde hair

Would love to see more pictures from any of the spring launches : )

ChefLoriG said:
Amanda, I was up on stage in the afternoon, dancing with Darla, purple shirt and kahkis, short blonde hair

Shoot, that was one of my potty break times. :D :blushing:

babywings76 said:
Shoot, that was one of my potty break times. :D :blushing:

HAHA..Mine too..I missed the dancing as well

<h2>1. When is the Spring Launch meeting and what is the agenda?</h2><p>The Spring Launch meeting is typically held in late January or early February and the agenda will vary depending on the specific date and location. However, you can expect to hear about new products, promotions, and business updates.</p><h2>2. How soon will we get to see the new products at the Spring Launch meeting?</h2><p>The new products will be revealed and available for purchase immediately at the Spring Launch meeting. You will have the opportunity to see and touch the products, as well as learn about their features and uses.</p><h2>3. Will there be any restyled products at the Spring Launch meeting?</h2><p>Yes, along with new products, there may also be restyled versions of existing products. This could include updated designs or improved functionality.</p><h2>4. How long will we have to wait before finding out about the new and restyled products at the Spring Launch meeting?</h2><p>You will not have to wait long at all! The Spring Launch meeting is designed to unveil the new products and restyled items as soon as possible. Typically, the announcements will be made within the first hour of the meeting.</p><h2>5. Can you give me a sneak peek of the new products at the Spring Launch meeting?</h2><p>Unfortunately, we cannot release any information or images of the new products before the Spring Launch meeting. However, we can assure you that the new products are exciting and innovative, and you won't be disappointed!</p>

1. When is the Spring Launch meeting and what is the agenda?

The Spring Launch meeting is typically held in late January or early February and the agenda will vary depending on the specific date and location. However, you can expect to hear about new products, promotions, and business updates.

2. How soon will we get to see the new products at the Spring Launch meeting?

The new products will be revealed and available for purchase immediately at the Spring Launch meeting. You will have the opportunity to see and touch the products, as well as learn about their features and uses.

3. Will there be any restyled products at the Spring Launch meeting?

Yes, along with new products, there may also be restyled versions of existing products. This could include updated designs or improved functionality.

4. How long will we have to wait before finding out about the new and restyled products at the Spring Launch meeting?

You will not have to wait long at all! The Spring Launch meeting is designed to unveil the new products and restyled items as soon as possible. Typically, the announcements will be made within the first hour of the meeting.

5. Can you give me a sneak peek of the new products at the Spring Launch meeting?

Unfortunately, we cannot release any information or images of the new products before the Spring Launch meeting. However, we can assure you that the new products are exciting and innovative, and you won't be disappointed!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
cookinmama
  • pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies