• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Kickoff on Ice: A Blizzard Can't Stop This Neighborhood Celebration!

In summary, it looks like your neighborhood is pretty grumpy about spring. It sounds like things are looking up though, and you should be able to make it to your show tomorrow.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
Last week I went up and down my street, hand-delivering invitations to a spring kickoff. I didn't have high hopes from the neighborhood because when I knocked on all those doors, I was suprised at how old some of the people who lived on the upper half of the street were! Some of them are the same litle old ladies that lived there when I was a kid!

Well, we got hit with a huge BLIZZARD! To give you an idea of what it's like out there, there is a car stuck in the street in front of my neighbor's house. I see no footprints, so apparently the driver gave up and walked home long ago. I have a foot of snow on my front walk, chicken for jerk chicken nachos on the grill, and my skillet ready on the stove.

I did send out an e-mail urging all those people who never RSVP'd that they could place their orders online!

I am going to shovel my walk, make nachos and molten brownies and if it's just me and roomie, so much the better! I need the Mandoline practice anyway. Then I am going to follow the lead of another poster and MAKE SOME CALLS!

HOWEVER ... I am REALLY WORRIED about getting to my show tomorrow afternoon! The blizzard should blow over by then, but my street is the last one ever to get plowed!

Spring thaw can't come soon enough!

Wow, that's some background! At least you will remember your first spring kick off!! ;) let us know how it turned out, you might be pleasantly surprised!

I had a show for today cancel for the same reason. We got alot of snow overnight & are expecting blizzard-like conditions later this afternoon. I only do shows on weekends & Thurs. when I'm off. She's thinking of rescheduling for Thurs. I hope she does so I can earn the HWC products. I also have one
next Sat. I told her we have to close that day. I'm working on my own catty show with a little discount to my regulars so hopefully I can earn the HWC tablecloth too.

I'm so sorry about your weather, but so glad it just missed me in Indiana. We ended up just getting about an inch. You have the right attitude for this business though.

Hi there! I'm so sorry to hear about the blizzard in your neighborhood. I can only imagine how difficult it must be to get around and how worried you are about your show tomorrow. But don't worry, I have some tips for you that might help! First, try reaching out to your guests and offering to reschedule the show if needed. This way, you won't have to worry about getting there in the snow. You can also offer to do a virtual show if that's easier for everyone. And don't forget, you can always reach out to me for help with online orders or any other concerns. Hang in there, spring will be here before you know it!

1. What date is the Spring Kickoff on Ice event?

The Spring Kickoff on Ice event will take place on Saturday, April 10th.

2. Where is the event located?

The event will be held at the neighborhood park on Main Street.

3. Is there an admission fee for the event?

No, the event is free and open to everyone in the neighborhood.

4. What time does the event start?

The event will begin at 12:00pm and run until 4:00pm.

5. Will there be food and drinks available at the event?

Yes, there will be food and drinks available for purchase at the event from local vendors. You can also bring your own picnic if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedPrincess02
Replies