1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Spring Into Success DVD

1. elijahstrust

elijahstrust Member

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but does the Spring into Success DVD come automatically with the first supply order? I just don't want to order to find out they send one at no cost. Thanks :)

Mar 11, 2009
  2. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

The DVD came with the changeover kit. If you didn't receive it, you should be able to order it for FREE from P3.

Mar 11, 2009
  3. elijahstrust

elijahstrust Member

I got an audio "Show & Sell" but not the video. Should I just call?

Mar 11, 2009
  4. DessertDivaFL

Mar 11, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

My Spring Into Success DVD came with my first supply order - not with the changeover kit.

Oh- and it came automatically. I didn't have to order it.:thumbup:

Mar 11, 2009
  6. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Mine came with first supply order too, automatically...

Mar 11, 2009
  7. DessertDivaFL

I swear mine came in the changeover kit, but I received so many PC boxes around that time I could have been mistaken.

Mar 11, 2009
  8. JaimeAnnR

JaimeAnnR Member

I think it comes in the first supply order. I didn't get a changeover kit because I'm a new consultant...which makes me think it comes in the first supply order.

Mar 11, 2009
  9. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

DVD comes with supply order - free with the first order of the season. There's a CD that came in changeover.

My theory is that HO was wasting a lot of money copying the DVDs for consultants who didn't do anything when they were included with changeover. So they send them with supply order because consultants who need supplies are likely the ones working. Same with the free receipts.

Mar 11, 2009
  10. I just got my 1st supply order last night and I was wondering the same thing because I got the "Spring into Success" video with it. I'm glad you asked about this.

Mar 14, 2009
Have something to add?