• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Into Success DVD: Included with Your First Supply Order!

Mine came with my first supply order too, automatically...Oh- and it came automatically. I didn't have to order it.:thumbup:
elijahstrust
Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, but does the Spring into Success DVD come automatically with the first supply order? I just don't want to order to find out they send one at no cost. Thanks :)

The DVD came with the changeover kit. If you didn't receive it, you should be able to order it for FREE from P3.

I got an audio "Show & Sell" but not the video. Should I just call?

My Spring Into Success DVD came with my first supply order - not with the changeover kit.

Oh- and it came automatically. I didn't have to order it.:thumbup:

Mine came with first supply order too, automatically...

ChefBeckyD said:
My Spring Into Success DVD came with my first supply order - not with the changeover kit.

Oh- and it came automatically. I didn't have to order it.:thumbup:

I swear mine came in the changeover kit, but I received so many PC boxes around that time I could have been mistaken.

I think it comes in the first supply order. I didn't get a changeover kit because I'm a new consultant...which makes me think it comes in the first supply order.

DVD comes with supply order - free with the first order of the season. There's a CD that came in changeover.My theory is that HO was wasting a lot of money copying the DVDs for consultants who didn't do anything when they were included with changeover. So they send them with supply order because consultants who need supplies are likely the ones working. Same with the free receipts.

I just got my 1st supply order last night and I was wondering the same thing because I got the "Spring into Success" video with it. I'm glad you asked about this.

1. What is the "Spring Into Success Dvd" about?

The "Spring Into Success Dvd" is a training resource designed to help Pampered Chef consultants achieve success during the busy spring season. It offers tips and strategies for increasing sales, booking parties, and recruiting new team members.

2. Who is featured in the "Spring Into Success Dvd"?

The "Spring Into Success Dvd" features successful Pampered Chef consultants who share their personal experiences and advice for achieving success during the spring season. It also includes insights from top leaders in the company.

3. Can I purchase the "Spring Into Success Dvd" as a customer?

No, the "Spring Into Success Dvd" is only available for purchase by Pampered Chef consultants. It is a valuable tool for consultants to use in their business and is not intended for customer use.

4. How can I use the "Spring Into Success Dvd" to improve my business?

The "Spring Into Success Dvd" provides valuable training and guidance for consultants on how to increase their sales, book more parties, and recruit new team members. By implementing the strategies and tips shared in the DVD, consultants can see a significant improvement in their business during the spring season.

5. Is the "Spring Into Success Dvd" available in other languages?

At this time, the "Spring Into Success Dvd" is only available in English. However, Pampered Chef is constantly expanding its resources and may offer the DVD in other languages in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rlombas
  • rudy31
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • schel
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies