• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Fajitas W/ New Products?

In summary, the conversation discusses the potential for new recipes using the new products and a twist on an old recipe. The author is considering preparing the fajitas with the chili-
lesliec
I love doing the Fajitas at shows, but was thinking about changing them up a bit to go with the new products and for a new twist on the same old recipe. I was thinking about doing them with the Chili Lime Rub and then serving them with Black Beans and Doing the Mango Confetti Salsa....

Opinions Please.

Sounds yummy! What time is the taste-testing?

That does sound good! I don't have the rub yet, but that sounds like dinner tonight to me! ;)

esavvymom said:
That does sound good! I don't have the rub yet, but that sounds like dinner tonight to me! ;)

Ah, man. Why didn't I think of making it tonight. I don't have all of the stuff for tonight and we have other plans all weekend. Maybe I will make them Sunday night.

Already tried that one out on my family. (-: Success. I subbed the chipotle rub for the chili-lime.

Also, don't forget to try the veggie wedger on the onion. :)

Here is the ingredients list for the fajitas. I will post the whole recipe when it have it ready.

Attachments

• Chili Lime Chicken Fajitas- Ingredients List.doc
    25 KB · Views: 682
Yup! I've used my veggie wedger so much it ain't funny. Lemon and lime wedges, onions, and last night I made potato wedges that tasted identical to KFCs. (-: Oh, I love that product!

deanna_g said:
Yup! I've used my veggie wedger so much it ain't funny. Lemon and lime wedges, onions, and last night I made potato wedges that tasted identical to KFCs. (-: Oh, I love that product!

How did you season your potato wedges? Sounds yummy.

Agreed! I am in heaven with my veggie wedger AND my micrograter for cheddar cheese! I am working up a package deal for my favorite new products to make the fajitas. The food processor....I need to work with it more. I plan to continue my Miracle Pot Special and then have a side special all packaged up. If I can sell both to one person, that is a mega-deal for them.....schweet for me!

Maybe call it The Fajita Kit!

People here in my parts love fajitas.....(and margaritas)!

Ole!

do you use the wedger for the bell peppers to make the cutting up move fast?

lesliec said:
Here is the ingredients list for the fajitas. I will post the whole recipe when it have it ready.

do you have the whole recipe yet? I'm making it tonight :)

deanna_g said:

Would love to see the recipe you used. :)

1. What new products are being used in the Spring Fajitas recipe?

The new products being used in the Spring Fajitas recipe are the Quick Slice, Quick Cooker, and the Mix 'N Chop. These products help make the recipe quicker and easier to prepare.

2. Can the Spring Fajitas recipe be made in advance?

Yes, the Spring Fajitas can be made in advance. The vegetables and chicken can be prepped and marinated ahead of time, and then cooked and assembled when ready to serve.

3. Is the Quick Slice safe to use for children?

Yes, the Quick Slice is safe to use for children. However, adult supervision is recommended when using any kitchen tool.

4. Can I substitute the chicken with another protein in the Spring Fajitas recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with another protein such as steak, shrimp, or tofu. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Are the ingredients for the Spring Fajitas recipe easy to find at the grocery store?

Yes, the ingredients for the Spring Fajitas recipe are easy to find at the grocery store. They include common vegetables such as bell peppers, onions, and zucchini, as well as pantry staples like spices and tortillas.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KBender295
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KBender295
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • PCCHeather0506