• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fajita Bites With Chipotle Seasoning?

In summary, the Fajita Bites With Chipotle Seasoning are made with chicken breast as the main ingredient and can also be prepared with beef or shrimp. The chipotle seasoning used has a medium level of spiciness and is gluten-free. To prepare the Fajita Bites, marinate the meat in the seasoning for at least 30 minutes and cook in a skillet until fully cooked. Those who prefer a milder flavor can use less seasoning or add more vegetables.
KBender295
So the snow in CT delayed my my FedEx delivery and I won't have my new products and supplies for my show tonight. Has anyone ever done the fajita bites w the chipotle rub in place of the chili lime? If so, thoughts please.

It should be fine!

You're probably already at your show tonight and I hope it went well. Just in case this helps someone in the future, I'm going to post my answer anyway.Personally, the Chipotle Rub is too spicy for me so if I were to use it in place of Chili Lime, I would use significantly less of it. Do you have Southwest Seasoning? That would be my choice for substitution -- not quite the same flavor, but about the same level of spiciness.Shari in TX

Also probably too late, but you can use a generic chili powder along with lime zest and a little lime juice. It does not use our pantry products but the end result is delicious. Whenever I do not have the pantry product the recipe calls for I check the "Cooks Tip" and it often times gives an alternative.

Thanks everyone. I saw both the chili lime substitution and the chipotle rub on the cook's tips. I just had never done it w the chipotle rub. Everyone loved so it is good to know that I can use either one in the future.

1. What is the main ingredient in the Fajita Bites With Chipotle Seasoning?

The main ingredient in our Fajita Bites is chicken breast.

2. How do I prepare the Fajita Bites With Chipotle Seasoning?

To prepare the Fajita Bites, simply marinate the chicken breast in our chipotle seasoning for at least 30 minutes, then cook in a skillet until fully cooked.

3. Is the Chipotle Seasoning spicy?

The chipotle seasoning used in our Fajita Bites has a medium level of spiciness. If you prefer a milder flavor, you can use less seasoning or add more vegetables to the dish.

4. Can I use a different type of meat for the Fajita Bites?

While the recipe calls for chicken breast, you can also use beef or shrimp as a substitute. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

5. Are the Fajita Bites gluten-free?

Yes, our chipotle seasoning is gluten-free, so the Fajita Bites can be enjoyed by those with gluten allergies or sensitivities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lilamyw3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • esavvymom