• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Break Getaway: Escaping Wisconsin for a Week in Sunny Florida!

In summary, the Spring Break Getaway typically runs for one week in March or April in a sunny and exciting destination in Florida. Activities may include beach days, theme park visits, guided tours, and optional add-ons. The trip is open to anyone over the age of 18, and pricing varies depending on location and activities. Double occupancy and additional guests may have extra fees. For the most up-to-date information, check the website or contact the company directly.
pcchris
Silver Member
Just wanted to say "I'm outta here" for a week! Dont' talk to badly about me while I'm gone!! Going to the land of the Sun...Yep, spring break to Florida! :p I'm really excited to get out of Wisconsin! "Talk" to all of ya when I return home!! Take care. Anyone else taking a vacation??

You're just too funny, KG!! I'l miss your wit this next week.

Have a great time!

I am going to Myrtle Beach for Easter! :D

I wish! I will be working while you all are in the sun.:(

Have a great time! No vacationing here...just watching the spring buds/flowers come out in Ohio!

I am taking a 3 day long weekend to Washington D.C... and in July I am going to Chicago for 4 days, for some conference thing! :p Those are my vacations for the summer. Enjoy the sun!! :)

Bring some warm weather back to Wisconsin Chris - PLEASE! :)

I will be gone as well. Leaving today for the beach and will not be back for 9 days. WOOOHOOOO!!!!!
Have a wonderful Easter everyone!

Where in Florida?!
Are you going to come visit us???

Keep rubbing it in Chris.....You better come back with a nice tan!!! Get some rays for me!

Carolyn I told her to give you a call :) Chris is taking her bar pan with her...how funny is that :D

1. What are the dates for the Spring Break Getaway?

The Spring Break Getaway typically runs for one week in March or April. The exact dates may vary from year to year, so be sure to check our website for the most up-to-date information.

2. Where in Florida does the Spring Break Getaway take place?

The location for our Spring Break Getaway changes each year, but it is always in a sunny and exciting destination in Florida. Past locations have included Miami, Orlando, and Key West.

3. What activities are included in the Spring Break Getaway?

Our Spring Break Getaway offers a variety of activities to enjoy during your week in Florida. These may include beach days, theme park visits, guided tours, and optional add-ons like water sports or spa treatments.

4. Can I bring my family or friends on the Spring Break Getaway?

Our Spring Break Getaway is open to anyone over the age of 18. You are welcome to bring friends or family members, but please note that there may be additional fees for double occupancy or adding extra guests.

5. How much does the Spring Break Getaway cost?

Pricing for the Spring Break Getaway varies depending on the location, activities, and accommodations. Please visit our website or contact us for more information on pricing and any current promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila