• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoilers? Maybe Just a Crumb? Please Send Me a Pm

In summary, the big announcement is really hard to describe and is something that would make more sense to wait until it's posted on the 6th.
I found this thread an interesting read. I do not want them to combine it into one 1 only as I already had a pretty good ride to get to this one.

Maybe this conversation wouldn't happen every new season if there were not a bunch of threads on here about how "we went to launch and you are going to be so excited blah blah blah...but whoops....I can't tell you anything!" It's kind of ridiculous to think you can do that and everyone, adult or not, is going to sit tight and wait without ants in their pants.
If anyone is emailing spoilers, I would love to know anything you are willing to share. I am a new consultant, and registration for launch had closed by the time I ordered my kit. I am kinda sitting back wondering if this "big announcement" and the incentive I missed out on in Dec is going to hinder my whole plan with this business or make me need to spend more money to get where I need to be or utilize the tools. The idea of an AP for ipad or iphone only instead of Pampered partner being web based blows my mind. Quite frankly I am worried, not excited. I have an android phone, love it and am not willing to run out and buy an iphone or ipad. Would be nice if someone told me where I stand having not been around for the last 3 months leading up to this big announcement that MAY or MAY not have to do with the ipad/phone incentive I missed. gardenjen77atgmaildotcom or PM. Thanks in advance.

middlemamma said:
Maybe this conversation wouldn't happen every new season if there were not a bunch of threads on here about how "we went to launch and you are going to be so excited blah blah blah...but whoops....I can't tell you anything!" It's kind of ridiculous to think you can do that and everyone, adult or not, is going to sit tight and wait without ants in their pants.
If anyone is emailing spoilers, I would love to know anything you are willing to share. I am a new consultant, and registration for launch had closed by the time I ordered my kit. I am kinda sitting back wondering if this "big announcement" and the incentive I missed out on in Dec is going to hinder my whole plan with this business or make me need to spend more money to get where I need to be or utilize the tools. The idea of an AP for ipad or iphone only instead of Pampered partner being web based blows my mind. Quite frankly I am worried, not excited. I have an android phone, love it and am not willing to run out and buy an iphone or ipad. Would be nice if someone told me where I stand having not been around for the last 3 months leading up to this big announcement that MAY or MAY not have to do with the ipad/phone incentive I missed. gardenjen77atgmaildotcom or PM. Thanks in advance.

Disclaimer: I didn't go to launch and had to cancel my trip to go this weekend because of a death... yeah I'm mad, but oh well.... with that and this whole app thing.... I highly doubt PC would only make an app for use IO (apple's operating sysytems) They can not expect people to just run out and buy ipads and what ever. And recruiting 5 people and getting them to qualify in 30 days to earn it is a little far fetched. I would assume the app would be droid capable as well. Like I said... I didn't go and I don't know for sure. I just would have to believe that PC wouldn't put that much pressure on us to go with Apple... unless we get a huge discount on the products we "need" for out business. If they do expect us to run and get it cause the app that cost millions is only for Apple then that's pretty crappy.

The December special that you missed won't hinder you in any way... you will have the opportunity to purchase the new products at a huge discount. And you know what... you don't really even need them. You can do your shows with what came in your kit.... which is why we have the kit. But the products are there to purchase at a discount to add to your kit, personal use, etc.

No offense, but your recruiter should help you through this... you seem rather distressed about it. If you need any help just ask... most of us are here to help. :)

In a way, I feel like I sort of stirred up some of this mess because I asked for two things, discontinued products list and price changes. Last year my launch was in the first round. The things they swore us to secrecy about were the HWC products and the new products. Had there been some big announcement, I'm sure we would have been sworn to secrecy on that as well.

I'm sorry I asked. I've heard that at first glance, there don't seem to be any price changes. I'll know for sure on Saturday when I sit down with the new catalog and the current price list. The other thing I'm told is that some of the "discontinuing" products are major hints for new products, in other words several things are getting restyled. To me this is a facelift and not a real discontinuation. I have not been given any list and that's fine. I only wanted it to get a head start on the list I prepare for parties so people will know what items are being discontinued, restyled, and price changes.

By the way, I'm kind of disappointed to know that we will get some sort of bag and to know that one of the recipes is mustard based and another contains pizza dough. I like mustard and usually substitue frozen pizza dough for recipes as I prefer it so I will like two of thre recipes. That's better than last year when I hated the mango salsa, wasn't thrilled about the blue cheese & bacon potato crisps and the Mexican Napolean things didn't thrill me either. This fall, I have made the Harvest Pasta dish at home with modifications and could easily do the Rocky Road Brownies, but again, wasn't all that excited about the recipes. I DID like the Mile High Apple Pie. Last year our "goodie bag" was a plastic bag and that's what I was expecting this year. I'm sort of disappointed to know that the bag is probably more like what we get at National Conference. I'm glad no one has said much more about it. At least what it looks like will be a surprise.

Yes, I want to know the news, but I want to be excited on Saturday when they announce it. I'm excited to know that I might actually like the new products this spring. Last year I was pretty underwhelmed, though I did find myself using the MFP a lot more than I ever thought I would.

Last edited:
The hint given in the December Consultant News actually said to upgrade to an iPhone, iPad, or a 'Droid operated system. No need for panic or dismay.

ChefBeckyD said:
The hint given in the December Consultant News actually said to upgrade to an iPhone, iPad, or a 'Droid operated system. No need for panic or dismay.

Thank you! I have an iPhone so I didn't need to read past that. LOL! I looked at a droid and was lost... had a blackberry for 24 hours and hated it... been with Apple ever since because the OS is for not so smart people like me... the interface is almost toy like which makes it easier for me. Pretty sure I just made myself sound like a complete moron. LOL!

vanscootin said:
Thank you! I have an iPhone so I didn't need to read past that. LOL! I looked at a droid and was lost... had a blackberry for 24 hours and hated it... been with Apple ever since because the OS is for not so smart people like me... the interface is almost toy like which makes it easier for me. Pretty sure I just made myself sound like a complete moron. LOL!

Haha! My husband's phone is 'Droid operated, and I'm always doing something wrong when I try to use it! BUT I love my iPhone! Very easy to use!

lt1jane said:
In a way, I feel like I sort of stirred up some of this mess because I asked for two things, discontinued products list and price changes. Last year my launch was in the first round. The things they swore us to secrecy about were the HWC products and the new products. Had there been some big announcement, I'm sure we would have been sworn to secrecy on that as well.

I'm sorry I asked. I've heard that at first glance, there don't seem to be any price changes. I'll know for sure on Saturday when I sit down with the new catalog and the current price list. The other thing I'm told is that some of the "discontinuing" products are major hints for new products, in other words several things are getting restyled. To me this is a facelift and not a real discontinuation. I have not been given any list and that's fine. I only wanted it to get a head start on the list I prepare for parties so people will know what items are being discontinued, restyled, and price changes.

By the way, I'm kind of disappointed to know that we will get some sort of bag and to know that one of the recipes is mustard based and another contains pizza dough. I like mustard and usually substitue frozen pizza dough for recipes as I prefer it so I will like two of thre recipes. That's better than last year when I hated the mango salsa, wasn't thrilled about the blue cheese & bacon potato crisps and the Mexican Napolean things didn't thrill me either. This fall, I have made the Harvest Pasta dish at home with modifications and could easily do the Rocky Road Brownies, but again, wasn't all that excited about the recipes. I DID like the Mile High Apple Pie. Last year our "goodie bag" was a plastic bag and that's what I was expecting this year. I'm sort of disappointed to know that the bag is probably more like what we get at National Conference. I'm glad no one has said much more about it. At least what it looks like will be a surprise.

Yes, I want to know the news, but I want to be excited on Saturday when they announce it. I'm excited to know that I might actually like the new products this spring. Last year I was pretty underwhelmed, though I did find myself using the MFP a lot more than I ever thought I would.

Jane...we were told back a while ago that we would be receiving a tote bag of some sort...can't remember exactly where it was but I do remember it coming from Home office.

vanscootin said:

Ha! Had to laugh because I live in the back of beyond (rural Kansas only 16 miles from Nebraska). We don't even have an IPhone available in this area. Hasn't made it here. Soooooo glad they said 'Droid too. Now I just have to get smart enough to figure one of those phones out, I have a slider that I keep thinking of upgrading. I am getting old enough (41) that some of this technology is starting to overwhelm me. I know I can "get it" when I get it but... ACK! lol

pamperedlinda said:
ummmm...that is NOT old! :p

BUT old enougfh that you feel your age. I dont get texting. It's great to send a quick note, but I would rather TALK to someone instead of constantly texting them. I don't use half the features of my phone. It's so fancy because I wanted a bluetooth phone so I could talk hands free in my car. I don't have a smart phone because I refuse to pay for internet access twice, once at home and then again to my cell phone carrier. I would love to be able to use a smart phone as an organizer (I should really pull out my Palm Pilot again, it was handy, but I get in trouble at work for having it) and a phone, but I don't want or need the internet access they require you to have.

Younger people do all kinds of things with technology that I'm just not ready to do.

darlinclem said:
Ha! Had to laugh because I live in the back of beyond (rural Kansas only 16 miles from Nebraska). We don't even have an IPhone available in this area. Hasn't made it here. Soooooo glad they said 'Droid too. Now I just have to get smart enough to figure one of those phones out, I have a slider that I keep thinking of upgrading. I am getting old enough (41) that some of this technology is starting to overwhelm me. I know I can "get it" when I get it but... ACK! lol

I feel the same way... and I'm 30.

lt1jane said:
Last year our "goodie bag" was a plastic bag and that's what I was expecting this year. I'm sort of disappointed to know that the bag is probably more like what we get at National Conference. I'm glad no one has said much more about it. At least what it looks like will be a surprise.

I was disappointed with a plastic bag last year and not real excited to get another "conference style bag". I was pleasantly surprised with the bag this year. I thought it was a good combination and refreshing design. That is all I am saying ;) Enjoy Spring Launch!

jbondr said:
I was disappointed with a plastic bag last year and not real excited to get another "conference style bag". I was pleasantly surprised with the bag this year. I thought it was a good combination and refreshing design. That is all I am saying ;) Enjoy Spring Launch!

Yes this bag was a little bit in between and really different.

lt1jane said:
BUT old enougfh that you feel your age. I dont get texting. It's great to send a quick note, but I would rather TALK to someone instead of constantly texting them. I don't use half the features of my phone. It's so fancy because I wanted a bluetooth phone so I could talk hands free in my car. I don't have a smart phone because I refuse to pay for internet access twice, once at home and then again to my cell phone carrier. I would love to be able to use a smart phone as an organizer (I should really pull out my Palm Pilot again, it was handy, but I get in trouble at work for having it) and a phone, but I don't want or need the internet access they require you to have.

Younger people do all kinds of things with technology that I'm just not ready to do.

Too funny! That is SO ME before I got a smartphone. Went with Droid and LOVE everything I can do with it.

I NEVER thought I would text, but now I do all the time. There are so many times I think of something but don't really want to call that person and get into a conversation.

A friend is doing weight loss with me and we text back and forth motivation/progress. Many times I just need to remind DH of something. Also, I can text at work and no one notices (I don't do it a lot). I am in a very small office and phone calls are overheard. Sometimes I need to say something to DH and it is no one else's business.

As far as the Smartphone, I keep all my recipe files (word docs and pdfs) on it and can easily look up a recipe when at the store. Also can check online while at the store for a recipe, too. That was a BIG benefit for me.

I make a point of still calling these friends as often as I did before, too. I don't want to rely too much on texting and lose that human interaction.

<h2>1. What are "Spoilers?"</h2><p>"Spoilers" are advance information or sneak peeks about upcoming products or product releases from Pampered Chef. They are usually shared with consultants at meetings or events before they are officially announced to the public.</p><h2>2. What is "Just a Crumb?"</h2><p>"Just a Crumb" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to small bits of information or hints about upcoming products or promotions. It is often used to build excitement and anticipation among consultants before a big reveal.</p><h2>3. Can I request spoilers through PM?</h2><p>Yes, you can request spoilers through private message (PM) on Chef Success, but please do not post any spoilers publicly on the forum. This is to respect the agreement between consultants and Pampered Chef to keep the information confidential until it is officially announced.</p><h2>4. What if I don't have an upline to get spoilers from?</h2><p>If you do not have an upline that regularly shares information with you, you can still request spoilers through PM on Chef Success. However, please note that spoilers are not guaranteed and are usually only shared with consultants who attend meetings or events.</p><h2>5. Can I share spoilers with others who were unable to attend meetings?</h2><p>If you do receive any spoilers, please do not share them publicly on Chef Success. However, you can share them with other consultants who were also unable to attend the meetings through private message. This helps to maintain the confidentiality of the information until it is officially announced by Pampered Chef.</p>

1. What are "Spoilers?"

"Spoilers" are advance information or sneak peeks about upcoming products or product releases from Pampered Chef. They are usually shared with consultants at meetings or events before they are officially announced to the public.

2. What is "Just a Crumb?"

"Just a Crumb" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to small bits of information or hints about upcoming products or promotions. It is often used to build excitement and anticipation among consultants before a big reveal.

3. Can I request spoilers through PM?

Yes, you can request spoilers through private message (PM) on Chef Success, but please do not post any spoilers publicly on the forum. This is to respect the agreement between consultants and Pampered Chef to keep the information confidential until it is officially announced.

4. What if I don't have an upline to get spoilers from?

If you do not have an upline that regularly shares information with you, you can still request spoilers through PM on Chef Success. However, please note that spoilers are not guaranteed and are usually only shared with consultants who attend meetings or events.

5. Can I share spoilers with others who were unable to attend meetings?

If you do receive any spoilers, please do not share them publicly on Chef Success. However, you can share them with other consultants who were also unable to attend the meetings through private message. This helps to maintain the confidentiality of the information until it is officially announced by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
angel7581
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies