• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spoilers? Maybe Just a Crumb? Please Send Me a Pm

In summary, the big announcement is really hard to describe and is something that would make more sense to wait until it's posted on the 6th.
ShellBeach
I'm dying to find out the news. I don't really have an upline any more. By that, I mean any upline that I have ever met or gotten more than a twice-a-year email from.

So if anyone wants to shoot me a spoiler on either new or discontinued products, please do! As a PM only!

Just to be clear, this is not a request for anyone to post any spoilers here on Chef Success.

If I get any info, I will pass it along to anyone who posts in this thread that were also unable to attend the meetings but would like some advance news.

Thanks in advance!

I'm unable to attend a spring launch this year due to family commitments and am also dying to know. Don't want to spoil anyone's fun, and I can appreciate that, but private messages would be appreciated. :)

I would also love the info please send me a message I would love it
Thanks

Yes please. :)

Me too please

Me Tooooooooooooooo!!

Sorry to spoil it but we aren't suppose to say anything until next weekend. Someone might email you but most of us won't.

I'm in the same boat as many of you. My son has a basketball tournament that weekend, so I can't attend. A PM or email to [email protected] would be greatly appreciated.

Just another FYI. That big amazing announcement? It's REALLY hard to describe even in an email or PM. I think it would make more sense to wait until it's posted on the 6th. It'll make more sense that a consultant just trying to describe it. It's THAT AMAZING!

I couldn't make it either. I was really bummed about it. It was only 3 hrs away. But since we had to take a trip out to Ut for my dd's Dr appt at the beginning of the month and dh going there for a work meeting I just didn't see the possibility in going. Family first.

wadesgirl said:
Sorry to spoil it but we aren't suppose to say anything until next weekend. Someone might email you but most of us won't.

Yes, exactly why I asked for a PM, so nothing would be public on the internet about it.
Some people do not mind sharing this news. They will get my thanks in a PM, too, and their name will be kept private.
I am really just wondering about new products & discontinued products.

Just wanted to share this e-mail I received from my director. It's from Robin Shilling and it explains a little bit about why we need to try to keep the news top secret until the next launch:

Hello all,

Just a reminder that the information learned at Spring Launches yesterday all across the country is TOP SECRET! It is critical that this information isn't shared with your team until NEXT week. I know that you want everyone to have the information. And you can give it to them NEXT week.

"What's the harm?" you might be wondering. Well, if those of us that learn this information can't keep it secret for this week, we could - and I emphasize - COULD - jeopardize the way we hear it. Things could change and there might be only 10 locations on ONE day all across the country. That would mean that we are traveling WAY farther than we currently do to attend the meetings.

PLEASE KEEP THIS INFORMATION TOP SECRET FOR ONE WEEK!!!!

ShellBeach said:
Yes, exactly why I asked for a PM, so nothing would be public on the internet about it.
Some people do not mind sharing this news. They will get my thanks in a PM, too, and their name will be kept private.
I am really just wondering about new products & discontinued products.
It doesn't matter if it's online, in a PM, over the phone or in an email, they asked us not to share.

Amanda's upline explained it well! :DI'll admit, I have sources helping me, but it's so I can put together a presentation for the overseas consultants. I'll have less fun at my SL event, but it's worth it to me to help make the overseas groups feel less step-childish. ;) At $1,600+ for airfare from Japan to the US, it's really not cost effective for them to come to the US for an event. So having a video to watch is the next best thing. ;) But they won't get it until the 4th. ;)

LOL, I don't care about the big announcement, just a list of new & discontinued products.
Amanda, you might want to delete that email you posted.

ShellBeach said:
LOL, I don't care about the big announcement, just a list of new & discontinued products.

:confused:

HO has their rules and most of us we are dying to know all of the details, but really is it going to change your life if you have to wait 6 more days? Let's all be patient and the information will be released to all of us next Sunday.

ShellBeach said:

I think Amanda's posting of the email is very appropriate and a good reminder of WHY we should all be adult here and follow the requests given us. Think of it like Christmas. We all want to know and it drives us crazy to not know but Christmas morning is so much more fun if it's all a surprise!

Many consultants all over the country can not attend for various reasons, some because of distance, some cost, some family or work conflicts. All are as important and understandable as the next. Most will hear from their uplines as soon as we get the go-ahead and they can all see everything at CC on the 6th. Looking over the website when it changes to include all the info can be very exciting too. I know because I was hospitalized last year during my launch so that's how I got the info and not knowing ahead of time made it so much more exciting.

You've waited THIS long, a few more days won't kill anyone.
We were asked not to reveal ANYTHING- the big announcement or products (which are so much nicer I think this season).Just do something else to keep yourself busy. Focus on something else you may need to accomplish to work on shows, your office, whatever you need to do- to keep yourself busy and off of CS. I'm impressed that it's been kept quiet so long. :) I'm sorry some of you can't go to the SLs, but it really would be better for you to get the news from PC, versus an email. You'll get pictures, and probably a video from HO, given the nature of the things revealed. You'll probably be glad you waited. :)Just hang in there!! If your kids or husband begged and pleaded and made a case as to why they needed to open Christmas presents 5 days sooner, would you let them? ;) Doubtful. As parents, you work hard to buy the gifts, wrap them, and the anticipation and big reveal on the designated day is all part of the joy and fun. It's the same for HO. They work on this stuff for months and years.

I agree that it would be so nice to know now (i'm signed up for Toledo on Feb 4th), BUT like Beth and Bobbi said, Christmas day isn't as exciting if I'd know too.

Six of my 20 consultants signed up to go to Spring Launch - i'm letting them know that AFTER the launch, they can contact their teammates (not during). After all- this is a priveledge for them signing up, registiring to go to Spring Launch - We get to see it FIRST HAND :)

We can tell our group afterwards.

I'm so confused as to why "Amanda" should delete her message!!! did I miss something!!!!! I thought it was said perfectly...I am anxiously awaiting Feb 4th in Toledo Ohio....whooohoooooooo
5 of us from my group are going.....ROADTRIP!!!!!!!!!! (BACK TO MY HOMETOWN)

I attended Spring Launch. It was my first one. I was rather underimpressed with it however. But that's because I was 1 of 4 men at the meeting. Also, I won't be walking around with the gift bag that they gave out to everyone any time soon! :rolleyes:

As for the free product, eh... Again, underimpressed. Don't even get me started on the new recipes they displayed... NASTY!!! :yuck:

Though since this is a Teaser thread, I'll just say I'm currently looking at the new Spring/Summer Catalog. There's a few cool new products coming, but only a few that caught my attention, though it may be the "man" thing, even though I cook as much as my wife does.

However, there was something that was VERY exciting that was presented, which I am quite anxious to get my hands on! I'll just leave it at that, since I'm not supposed to tell. ;)

No one needed to come on here and be rude to those asking for the information. Those being rude have the "We're in the special club because we know before you and we're not telling" attitude. I don't care if I know early or not. Some people do. Why do you care? If you don't want to tell them, all you had to do was skip over this thread.

deanna_g said:
No one needed to come on here and be rude to those asking for the information. Those being rude have the "We're in the special club because we know before you and we're not telling" attitude. I don't care if I know early or not. Some people do. Why do you care? If you don't want to tell them, all you had to do was skip over this thread.

That's not a true statement. Many of us haven't gone yet (including me), and yet still want to abide by the request made by PC to NOT share ANY information before the next Launch. It's a matter of integrity and ethics. Yes, some may share what they know, but it's while knowing full well that they were asked not to.

And really - so you can't go to Launch...and you feel like someone should share now? What about the thousands of us who wouldn't know before the 4th anyway? Why not just consider yourself one of the ones who won't know until the 4th, like half of us are anyway?

There are people from HO that monitor these boards and this is the kind of thing that will make them offer the launches in far fewer cities all on one day which will mean more travel expenses and access for fewer people. As we've said before its just a few more days.

deanna_g said:

I care because HO has asked that we keep it a secret until everyone has had a chance to go to Spring Launch. I care because I have not gone yet and I would like to be a bit surprised along with my team. I care because once someone starts telling, it will spread like wildfire and the next thing I know, one of my customers is calling me about the new products and now she doesn't want to have her party in February (oh yes, this has happened)! I care because this is my business and not just a hobby. I care because we are adults and not 8 year old children and you can wait along with everyone else for 5 more days... Do I need to go on?

cookingwithlove said:
I care because HO has asked that we keep it a secret until everyone has had a chance to go to Spring Launch. I care because I have not gone yet and I would like to be a bit surprised along with my team. I care because once someone starts telling, it will spread like wildfire and the next thing I know, one of my customers is calling me about the new products and now she doesn't want to have her party in February (oh yes, this has happened)! I care because this is my business and not just a hobby. I care because we are adults and not 8 year old children and you can wait along with everyone else for 5 more days... Do I need to go on?

Exactly my thought.

Although the "special club" comment made me laugh. We are all adults here. Nobody has said anything except for the fact that we were asked not to say anything out of respect. Do I think I was in some sort of special club because I was in the first launch - no. It's the same thing as conference when they had three waves. We are all big girls, like Rae would say - time to pull on your big girl panties.

I posted the e-mail because I really thought it was important to share why it is that we shouldn't spill the beans...what HO is looking at and contemplating if they find that consultants are talking about stuff prematurely and ruining it for others who have to attend the later date Launch.

I was lucky that Baltimore went first this time, but next time we go 2nd. I'll hope that things will be kept secret then so that when I go, I'll be surprised. That's a huge part of going--to see the big reveal, to hear the ideas presented straight from HO.

I posted the e-mail so that you realized it wasn't me or anyone else being all "nanna na na na na...I know and won't tell you", it's that we are trying to respect the wishes of the company. It's just one week. And seriously, even though I know the news, I can't share it with my customers or downline who didn't go, or really do anything with the knowledge because of HO's request. So going early didn't gain us anything, just the knowledge and excitement that we have to keep to ourselves. It really is hard to keep it in. I LOVE to be helpful and share news with people and discuss things, so this is hard. But I'm really trying to be good and support HO.

Just for the record I want to say,

I personally feel that I am in the 'Special Club' because I am going to Spring Launch on the 4th and the anticipation for hearing the announcements to be made is probably much greater than what anyone who attended on the 28th experienced --- you all didn't have these forums to read through before your launches!

wcsis said:
Just for the record I want to say,

I personally feel that I am in the 'Special Club' because I am going to Spring Launch on the 4th and the anticipation for hearing the announcements to be made is probably much greater than what anyone who attended on the 28th experienced --- you all didn't have these forums to read through before your launches!

See you in Portland!!

I was supposed to go to Milwaukee for spring launch on Saturday but sadly my grandpa died today and his funeral is on Saturday. I wanted to see how they handed out the goodie bags - would my director be able to pick it up for me? Are they handed out at the end of the meeting? Figured I'd ask here before calling home office.

Gina M said:
I was supposed to go to Milwaukee for spring launch on Saturday but sadly my grandpa died today and his funeral is on Saturday. I wanted to see how they handed out the goodie bags - would my director be able to pick it up for me? Are they handed out at the end of the meeting? Figured I'd ask here before calling home office.

The goodie bags are handed out at lunch (not a secret, they always are). I had a consultant who had to cancel at 10:00 Friday night due to a family emergency. I told this to one of the ladies handing out the goodie bags and asked if it were any way possible for me to get hers for her since she did actually pay for it. She told me that she had had the request a couple of times and that she couldn't believe we would be so polite and ask for the bag. She couldn't give it to me....but she said if it were her she would just "come back thru the line" (said as she winked at me)....needless to say, my consultant will get her goodie bag ;) So....maybe someone you know will be able to get it for you too.

Why do we have to have the same arguments and discussion around ever launch/conference? It really gets old. And I dont know if this is the case around the country, but I know that the Fall Launch for us in NC / southeast region...we are in group 2, vs group 1 like this launch. So we will be waiting anxiously next time.

I would love an email also. I was not able to attend due to health reasons. Please someone? [email protected]

We have this same discussion every year...lol some people want to know some dont. Yes they said not to tell and you don't have to, but wouldn't it be easier to say nothing at all? The email that was posted was a nice gesture and appreciated...not sure why she was told to delete it. Rules are rules are rules...but...

isn't it also breaking the rules for someone who was told not to give out bags for people who weren't there...even if they paid...to tell someone to get it by breaking the rules and getting in line twice...and then isn't it breaking the rules for that consultant to get in line and get a bag under someone else's name? And if HO monitors this site, they now know that those rules were broken.

I'm not going till Saturday and I don't care whether I know about products and incentives ahead of time or not...I'm going for training and to get together with other consultants. I would hate for there to be fewer sites available next year...although having them all the same day seems like a good idea to me. I'm having to travel almost as far as I do to National Conference...although I'm glad we are getting a cheaper rate on our hotel and its only 1 night.

I don't mean to sound ugly or mean. Like I said it doesn't even matter one way or the other to me. But, it does seem pointless to point out how people are breaking rules one way, but pretending its fine to break them another way. No sense in getting upset with each other...and yes, the way things are written on here sometimes comes across as rude and snippy even when we don't intend for it to.

And, with all that I must say that I appreciate all of you who share your ideas and tips and encouragement on this board. I love all of you.

I was not able to go to Spring Launch either but I am not going to beg to ask for spoilers... Everyone has a reason why we couldn't not go .. WE are just going to have to wait !! It is only a couple more days until we find out! I think we all can do that !

Shawnna, how many are you coming with? I'm about 30 min's from the convention center if you want to save on the hotel bill. ;)

Tean94 said:
I attended Spring Launch. It was my first one. I was rather underimpressed with it however. But that's because I was 1 of 4 men at the meeting. Also, I won't be walking around with the gift bag that they gave out to everyone any time soon! :rolleyes:

As for the free product, eh... Again, underimpressed. Don't even get me started on the new recipes they displayed... NASTY!!! :yuck:

Though since this is a Teaser thread, I'll just say I'm currently looking at the new Spring/Summer Catalog. There's a few cool new products coming, but only a few that caught my attention, though it may be the "man" thing, even though I cook as much as my wife does.

However, there was something that was VERY exciting that was presented, which I am quite anxious to get my hands on! I'll just leave it at that, since I'm not supposed to tell. ;)

Well get use to binge one of four men in this business!! LOL but hey atleast we dont have to wait at the lines for the BATHROOM!! :p At NC they took over alot of the bathrooms at one point all of them I had to go so bad I just walk right in pass the line and everyone was like AAHHHH but I said dont worry just using the urinal and nothing you havent seen before anyhow!
The gift bag OMG not going to use that lmao. But some said it look awesome guess they have bad taste or something.

I actaully like two of the recipes. It is a pretty "man" thing season :)

But this spring launch I thought was far better than last! Very great news, pretty awesome new stuff and catalog! And at Lexington I thought the speakers and training was great!

Oh thanks Sheila...that would be awesome. But, I am coming with 3 or 4 other ladies...not exactly sure. I appreciate the invite. I don't have a Chef Success pin, but I will be looking for you. I won't be straightening my hair so it will be very curly.

Shawnna said:
Rules are rules are rules...but...

isn't it also breaking the rules for someone who was told not to give out bags for people who weren't there...even if they paid...to tell someone to get it by breaking the rules and getting in line twice....

Oh yes, I agree. Actually, I wasn't the one who got in the line twice. Guess I should have explained it further. Someone over heard our conversation and as I was eating my lunch....yes, I was comtemplating on going back thru the line...someone came up to me and handed me the bag. And said "this is for your friend". It was true family emergency and not a choice that she had to miss, I guess someone took pity on her. I don't know if the lady handing the bags told her to give it to me or if she did it on her own.

Shawnna said:
We have this same discussion every year...lol some people want to know some dont. Yes they said not to tell and you don't have to, but wouldn't it be easier to say nothing at all? The email that was posted was a nice gesture and appreciated...not sure why she was told to delete it. Rules are rules are rules...but...

isn't it also breaking the rules for someone who was told not to give out bags for people who weren't there...even if they paid...to tell someone to get it by breaking the rules and getting in line twice...and then isn't it breaking the rules for that consultant to get in line and get a bag under someone else's name? And if HO monitors this site, they now know that those rules were broken.

I'm not going till Saturday and I don't care whether I know about products and incentives ahead of time or not...I'm going for training and to get together with other consultants. I would hate for there to be fewer sites available next year...although having them all the same day seems like a good idea to me. I'm having to travel almost as far as I do to National Conference...although I'm glad we are getting a cheaper rate on our hotel and its only 1 night.

I don't mean to sound ugly or mean. Like I said it doesn't even matter one way or the other to me. But, it does seem pointless to point out how people are breaking rules one way, but pretending its fine to break them another way. No sense in getting upset with each other...and yes, the way things are written on here sometimes comes across as rude and snippy even when we don't intend for it to.

And, with all that I must say that I appreciate all of you who share your ideas and tips and encouragement on this board. I love all of you.

I don't want them to be on the same date...ever! I know that Jean Jonas was at Lexington's launch last Saturday and I'm hoping she's going to be in St. Louis THIS Saturday! As for these arguments, all I know is that if you really don't want to know anything about the launches, you probably shouldn't be anywhere near the CS website. at all. That, my friends, is just my humble opinion.

ChefShalon said:
But hey atleast we dont have to wait at the lines for the BATHROOM!! :p At NC they took over alot of the bathrooms at one point all of them I had to go so bad I just walk right in pass the line and everyone was like AAHHHH but I said dont worry just using the urinal and nothing you havent seen before anyhow!

That's hilarious, because I thought the exact same thing while there during lunch. I had the restroom all to myself. It was great! :D

ChefShalon said:
The gift bag OMG not going to use that lmao. But some said it look awesome guess they have bad taste or something.

Some of the women around me were laughing pretty good as I proudly and directly took my "man's bag" to my car during lunch. Though I gave it to my wife, so she can drum up some business for me at her work.

ChefShalon said:
I actaully like two of the recipes.

Seriously? Maybe it's because I detest mustard, or store bought pizza dough, but neither the appetizer or main dish looked good at all. I had to prevent myself from dry-heaving while watching the video of them making these recipes. Even the dessert is questionable. I'm seriously questioning the test kitchen and their creativity.

ChefShalon said:
It is a pretty "man" thing season :)

Agreed, the Spring Launch seemed to have a few more "manly" items included, which is great! Men tend to be more impulsive when it comes to buying. We tend to shop with our eyes, and women tend to be more practical. We'll buy an expensive item, even if we'll only use it once, just because it looks cool. Women tend to imagine themselves using the product more than once, to justify buying the item. Which is why I prefer to sell to men, or at least have the men come with their wives to these parties.

ChefShalon said:
But this spring launch I thought was far better than last! Very great news, pretty awesome new stuff and catalog! And at Lexington I thought the speakers and training was great!

The Spring Launch was far too long, and could have been shortened considerably and been just as effective. I did love the display stand with all the new products, so you could touch it and check each of them out. I also enjoyed the "Rap Video". Very funny. Two of the speakers were good at ours, the rest were so-so. Was it worth the $55 and $8 to park? The jury is still out.

The rap video was funny! On the note of this being a discussion that happens after every meeting I'd just like to say remember that in every meeting there is about 1/3 of brand new people.

I think in Charlotte, it was easily 2/3 new.....first time at a PC event. Doreen Grass was at our meeting and she asked them to stand up if they were new or it was their first event. I was shocked at how many stood up.

esavvymom said:
I think in Charlotte, it was easily 2/3 new.....first time at a PC event. Doreen Grass was at our meeting and she asked them to stand up if they were new or it was their first event. I was shocked at how many stood up.

Exactly same with Lexington and almost every event I go to lots are brand new thats just how the buisness is. 1/3 new 1/3 stays 1/3 goes

Thanks to all who replied.
Thread delivers!

For what it's worth ....I'm going next Saturday. I don't expect to get $63 worth of products, or even an idea or recipe that will get me motivated to get a show and earn that much. Condensing the launches down to a one-day event means less meaningful workshops, etc. That's just the way it is.But the reason I'm going is a) I'm hoping with the elimination of the conference they're going to put more into this event then they have in the past and b) a dear friend of mine lives in Toledo and I get to see her and her kids.When I paid my registration, my dad was in the hospital and I was scared that I would have to bail out. It would be too late to cancel my registration if he died. My H.D. agreed to pick up my bag. Thankfully it's not necessary.But I just want to say I understand the frustration of people being asked for spoilers. They paid the same money I did ... why should they GIVE that info away? I will be texting a clustermate, but probably not during the event. That would be rude ...

Different strokes for different folks! Some like surpises, some don't! Some will respect the promise not to share the info, some won't! Why all the drama? Live and let live! We are all adults! God Bless!

<h2>1. What are "Spoilers?"</h2><p>"Spoilers" are advance information or sneak peeks about upcoming products or product releases from Pampered Chef. They are usually shared with consultants at meetings or events before they are officially announced to the public.</p><h2>2. What is "Just a Crumb?"</h2><p>"Just a Crumb" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to small bits of information or hints about upcoming products or promotions. It is often used to build excitement and anticipation among consultants before a big reveal.</p><h2>3. Can I request spoilers through PM?</h2><p>Yes, you can request spoilers through private message (PM) on Chef Success, but please do not post any spoilers publicly on the forum. This is to respect the agreement between consultants and Pampered Chef to keep the information confidential until it is officially announced.</p><h2>4. What if I don't have an upline to get spoilers from?</h2><p>If you do not have an upline that regularly shares information with you, you can still request spoilers through PM on Chef Success. However, please note that spoilers are not guaranteed and are usually only shared with consultants who attend meetings or events.</p><h2>5. Can I share spoilers with others who were unable to attend meetings?</h2><p>If you do receive any spoilers, please do not share them publicly on Chef Success. However, you can share them with other consultants who were also unable to attend the meetings through private message. This helps to maintain the confidentiality of the information until it is officially announced by Pampered Chef.</p>

1. What are "Spoilers?"

"Spoilers" are advance information or sneak peeks about upcoming products or product releases from Pampered Chef. They are usually shared with consultants at meetings or events before they are officially announced to the public.

2. What is "Just a Crumb?"

"Just a Crumb" is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to small bits of information or hints about upcoming products or promotions. It is often used to build excitement and anticipation among consultants before a big reveal.

3. Can I request spoilers through PM?

Yes, you can request spoilers through private message (PM) on Chef Success, but please do not post any spoilers publicly on the forum. This is to respect the agreement between consultants and Pampered Chef to keep the information confidential until it is officially announced.

4. What if I don't have an upline to get spoilers from?

If you do not have an upline that regularly shares information with you, you can still request spoilers through PM on Chef Success. However, please note that spoilers are not guaranteed and are usually only shared with consultants who attend meetings or events.

5. Can I share spoilers with others who were unable to attend meetings?

If you do receive any spoilers, please do not share them publicly on Chef Success. However, you can share them with other consultants who were also unable to attend the meetings through private message. This helps to maintain the confidentiality of the information until it is officially announced by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
angel7581
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
Replies