• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spicing Up the Show: Adding Fun with Guests"!

In summary, this person put small amounts of spices in a small container before a show, and let guests take them out and add them to the recipe. They sold several sets.
sdavispc
Had a show where I needed to add spices to the recipe I was preparing.

I measured out 2 tbps of spice pre-show and put the spices in the smallest pinch bowl set, then nested them. I had a guest come up and unest them to get to the spices to add to the recipe. Everyone had a good laugh an was amazed. Fun way to incorporate them into a show and let the guests interact.

How cute! Like a spice "peek-a-boo". LOL

Did you sell any? I think I've only sold one set.

I finally sold two sets yesterday. I have been using the tiny one to hold 1-3 cloves of garlic for my recipes...and then stacking them wedding-cake-style on my display table

sdavispc said:
Had a show where I needed to add spices to the recipe I was preparing.

I measured out 2 tbps of spice pre-show and put the spices in the smallest pinch bowl set, then nested them. I had a guest come up and unest them to get to the spices to add to the recipe. Everyone had a good laugh an was amazed. Fun way to incorporate them into a show and let the guests interact.

I did this at my last show and sold two! Thanks for the tip!! :chef:

I've just been having them out on the table and mentioning them around the time I talk about the prep bowls. A lot of people have been buying both sets!

I've sold several sets.I like to stack them before the show. When I get to the place where I'm talking about them, I start placing them one inside the other as I talk about all the things you can do with them. I usually get a great reaction when I talk about putting rings in the smallest one while you do dishes.

For the smallest one I have been suggesting to use it for leftover wasabi. That's what dh likes it for anyway. I've only sold about 3 sets, but then again I haven't had too many shows since March.

raebates said:
I've sold several sets.

I like to stack them before the show. When I get to the place where I'm talking about them, I start placing them one inside the other as I talk about all the things you can do with them. I usually get a great reaction when I talk about putting rings in the smallest one while you do dishes.

:thumbup: This is EXACTLY what I do - LOL

Obviously an example of great minds thinking alike. :)

1. How can I make my Pampered Chef show more interactive and fun for guests?

One way to add fun to your show is by involving your guests in the cooking process. You can assign tasks like stirring, chopping, or measuring ingredients to different guests. This not only makes them feel more involved, but it also adds an element of entertainment.

2. What are some ideas for games or activities to incorporate into the show?

You can play games related to cooking or kitchen items, such as a blindfolded taste test or a kitchen gadget scavenger hunt. You can also have a drawing or raffle for a small prize, or ask guests to share their favorite cooking tips or recipes.

3. How can I encourage guests to interact and participate during the show?

One way to encourage participation is by asking open-ended questions and actively listening to their responses. You can also provide incentives, such as a free product or discount, for those who volunteer to help with tasks or participate in games.

4. Are there any specific products or recipes that are more entertaining for guests?

Yes, there are many products and recipes that are not only delicious but also fun to make. For example, our Cut-N-Seal tool can be used to make mini pies or calzones, which guests can customize with their favorite fillings. Our Spiral and Slice tool is also great for making fun and creative vegetable dishes.

5. How can I make sure the fun and entertainment doesn't distract from the purpose of the show?

It's important to strike a balance between fun and showcasing the products and recipes. You can achieve this by incorporating games or activities during breaks in the cooking process or at the end of the show. You can also use these moments to highlight the features and benefits of the products being used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kjurich
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Shortstuff0203
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
AshleyAllison
  • colegrovet