• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

?????Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler?????

In summary, the recipe for Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler includes 6 cups of water, 6 tea bags flavored with orange and spice, a large fresh mint sprig, frozen orange-peach-mango juice concentrate, sugar, and ice cubes. The tea is made by steeping the tea bags and mint in hot water, then mixing it with the juice concentrate, sugar, and additional water. The mixture is then refrigerated before serving with ice and optional garnishes of orange slices and mint. Enjoy this refreshing beverage!
chefmel
Does anyone have the recipe for this beverage?
Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler
(Casual Cooking pg 101)

Here Ya Go!6 Cups water, divided
6 tea bags flavored w/orange and spice
1 large fresh mint sprig
1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange-peach-mango juice concentrate
1/4 Cup sugar
Ice Cubes
Orange and additional fresh mint (optional)

1. Bring 4 Cups of the water to a boil. Place tea bags and mint in Classic Batter Bowl carefully add boiling water. Let steep 5 min. Remove tea bags and mint.
2. Place remaining 2 Cups water, juice concentrate and sugar in Quick-Stir Pitcher. Add hot tea; plunge until well mixed. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight.
3. To serve, pour tea mixture into ice-filled glasses. Score orange using Lemon Zester/Scorer; cut into thin slices using Utility Knife. Garnish iced tea with orange slices and mint, if desired.

Enjoy! :D

Autumn

Hi there! I don't have the exact recipe, but I found a similar one online that might work for you. Here it is:Ingredients:
- 2 cups of water
- 4 black tea bags
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 1/4 cup honey or sugar
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Ice cubes
- Pineapple slices and cinnamon sticks for garnish (optional)Instructions:
1. In a saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
2. Add the tea bags, cinnamon stick, ginger, allspice, and cloves. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and stir in the honey or sugar until dissolved.
4. Let the mixture cool down to room temperature.
5. In a pitcher, combine the cooled tea mixture, pineapple juice, orange juice, and lemon juice.
6. Add ice cubes to the pitcher.
7. Serve in glasses and garnish with pineapple slices and cinnamon sticks if desired.
8. Enjoy your Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler!Hope this helps! Let me know how it turns out if you give it a try. Happy cooking!

What is the recipe for the Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler?

The recipe for our Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler is as follows:

• 1 cup of brewed black tea
  • 1/2 cup of pineapple juice
  • 1/4 cup of orange juice
  • 1/4 cup of lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup of honey
  • 1 cinnamon stick
  • 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger
  • 1/4 teaspoon of ground allspice
  • 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves
  • Ice cubes

Is the Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler a hot or cold beverage?

The Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler is a cold beverage, perfect for hot summer days!

Can I make the Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler ahead of time and store it in the fridge. Just be sure to remove the cinnamon stick before serving and give it a quick stir before pouring over ice.

Are there any substitutions I can make for ingredients in the Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler?

Yes, you can substitute the black tea with green tea if desired. You can also use agave nectar or maple syrup instead of honey. If you don't have all the spices, you can use 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice instead.

Can I serve the Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler at a party or gathering?

Yes, the Spiced Tropical Tea Cooler is a delicious and refreshing beverage that is perfect for serving at parties or gatherings. You can even make a large batch in a pitcher and let guests serve themselves over ice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • sillylittlechef