• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sorting Leads: How Do I Manage All These Potential Customers?

In summary, Kim had a GREAT street fair on saturaday and made 2 on the spot bookings. She also received a lot of leads.
ThePamperedMommy
I had a GREAT street fair on saturaday $300 in onsite sales, 2 on the spot bookings (1 catty 1 Cooking Show)!!! and lots and lots of leads!!! so here is my question how in the world do you sort thru all of these!!! i started to call everyone yesterday and will make the rest of the calls today/tonight

I put the ones who checked YES to a Cooking Show in P3 already but do you put everyone in? Please i need words of wisdom!!! I'm horriable at the follow-up (i've done direct sales before with no luck!) and really want this to work!!! also do you call those who purchased?

also would love your imput on what you say when you call the leads!!

Thanks!!
Kim - Consultant since May 4th!

What kind of leads are they? If they've shown or checked off an interest, then use that as your 'in'. "Hi, this is Kim, the PC lady you met at the [xyz] fair. You'd shown an interest in [insert interest here] and I wanted to follow up with you." This is short and sweet and can even be left on an answering machine. If they left no interest marked then just say you're following up to see if they have any PC needs at this time, if not ask them if they'd like to be on your newsletter (mailed or emailed)... If you've gotten their email address, add them to your newsletter, if you send one out.

Call everyone! Thank those who ordered because they ordered and if you didn't ask them already, ask about the Biz Opportunity and/or booking a show.Call those who said yes to a show on their slip or otherwise, and just do a first host coaching call. Call everyone else and thank them for coming by your table/booth and offer a cooking show or the Biz opportunity or a free gift or what not.Make sure you have everyone's email! Direct everyone to your website!

Related to Sorting Leads: How Do I Manage All These Potential Customers?

1. What is the purpose of sorting leads?

The purpose of sorting leads is to organize potential customers based on their level of interest and prioritize them for follow-up. This allows for a more efficient use of time and resources, as well as a better understanding of which leads are more likely to result in a sale.

2. How do you sort leads?

Leads can be sorted by a variety of criteria such as demographic information, level of interest, and purchasing behavior. This can be done manually by reviewing each lead and categorizing them accordingly, or through the use of software and automation tools.

3. What is the best way to call leads?

The best way to call leads is to have a clear understanding of their needs and interests and to personalize the conversation accordingly. It is also important to have a friendly and professional demeanor, and to be knowledgeable about the products or services being offered.

4. How often should leads be called?

The frequency of calling leads may vary depending on the industry and individual preferences. However, it is generally recommended to follow up with leads within a few days of initial contact, and then to continue with regular follow-ups every few weeks or months as needed.

5. How do you keep track of called leads?

There are various tools and methods that can be used to keep track of called leads, such as a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system, spreadsheets, or a lead tracking software. These tools can help to organize and track communication with leads, as well as monitor their progress through the sales funnel.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCat
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • mpkegley
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • bakinwithbacon