• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sooo Excited - Needed to Tell Someone

In summary, this woman got four new bookings for a Pampered Chef consultant and one other person is interested in booking a show.
dymplz8
I am so excited. If any of you remember, last week I was really worried about whether or not to even begin my experience as a pampered chef consultant and whether or not I would get my 4 bookings. Well, I did get my 4 bookings and I just found out last night that one of the ladies that is holding a catalog show for me has gotten me two more bookings for March. :D I couldn't believe it. She said that she also knows that one of those ladies has a sister that will probably book a show off of her show when she has it. I am so pumped up.

Great job/start! Congratulations!

Woo-hoo! That's awesome!! :D

That's great! Looks like you're going to hit the floor running. Good luck! :thumbup:

Congratulations on a great start!!! :thumbup: Best of luck with these four shows and all those to follow! :)

That is awesome! Gotta love those bookings.:love:

Awesome start!

There you go. You are off.

When you least expect it, everything falls into place. I went inactive in Jan. and now I can't seem to open enough dates for shows. (I know its such a bad thing to be overbooked!!) :D

Keep the good work up, this business is well worth it!!! :chef:

Congrats on a great start!

That is a nice way to be reassured that you are doing the right thing! Good luck!

That is wonderful!!!!! Continued success to you!

Way to get off to a great start! It's always a good idea to have your catalog show hosts to ask their friends for the bookings. It will benefit your host and of course you!
Also, be sure to call everyone that orders from your catalog shows and ask for a booking, new spring products are a great incentive for everyone.
Deb

Wahoo ! ! ! !

1. Can I share my excitement with others about my Pampered Chef experience?

Yes, absolutely! We love hearing about our customers' positive experiences and we encourage you to share your excitement with others. You can share on social media, through word of mouth, or by leaving a review on our website.

2. Is there a specific way I should share my excitement about Pampered Chef?

No, you can share your excitement in any way that feels comfortable to you. We appreciate all forms of positive feedback and are grateful for your support in spreading the word about our brand.

3. Can I share my excitement about a specific product from Pampered Chef?

Definitely! We love hearing about which products our customers are loving and why. It helps us to continue improving and providing the best products for our customers.

4. How can I make sure my excitement reaches Pampered Chef?

You can share your excitement and feedback with us through our website's contact form or by contacting our customer service team. We also have a social media presence where you can tag us and share your excitement with us and others.

5. Will Pampered Chef share my excitement with others?

With your permission, we may share your feedback and excitement on our social media pages, website, or in marketing materials. We appreciate and value your support and want to showcase our happy customers to others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Humble Beginnings