• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Did It!! I Did It!! I Did It!!

In summary, Diane got two bookings after her cooking show. She was low-key when she called people and it worked out well.
Chef Diane
I finally got bookings YEAHHHHHHH

I had my first cooking show in almost a year, did a bunch of catty's but you know how they can be.

My poor hostess, we sent and handed out almost 60 invites. She had, as of last night, 15 "yes". Tonight only 3 showed up :eek: , I was floored. Well we went on with the show and I couldn't believe it, 2 bookings. I have NEVER gotten bookings before, I was jumping up in down (on the inside). I couldn't believe it, I was almost bored, I did a walk through the catty show, to show off the new stuff and the people coming are/were vetrans. Anyway Im excited, the host is excited and she's off to get more bookings.

I will call the outside orders myself, to thank them, make sure they got everything they wanted and try for more bookings. How do you ask for bookings when making your Big Mac calls? I don't know these ladies and don't want to offend them ( have been yelled at and hung up on before).

What I have done before is I thank them for placing thier order and then ask if they would be interested in hosting a show. Granted I dont do calls to well since I have the same fear you do but I did it a few times and got a booking out of it. Good Luck

Yay on the bookings. Be low-key when you call people. What I would do if I could pick up the phone: thank them for the order, confirm its what they want, and ask if there were things they wish they had the money to buy, if they say yes recommend holding a cooking or catalog show and getting that stuff free.

Yippee for Diane!

You did awesome - Isn't it amazing how many people RSVP Yes and then don't show up.

YOU GO GIRL!!

Related to I Did It!! I Did It!! I Did It!!

1. What is "I Did It!! I Did It!! I Did It!!"?

"I Did It!! I Did It!! I Did It!!" is a fun and interactive cooking and baking activity for kids. It includes a set of colorful measuring cups, spoons, and a recipe book, designed to make cooking and baking easy and enjoyable for kids.

2. What age range is "I Did It!! I Did It!! I Did It!!" suitable for?

The activity is recommended for children ages 4 and up. However, younger children can also participate with adult supervision.

3. What types of recipes are included in "I Did It!! I Did It!! I Did It!!"?

The recipe book includes a variety of simple and delicious recipes that are perfect for kids to make, such as cookies, muffins, and pancakes. Each recipe also has step-by-step instructions and illustrations to make it easy for kids to follow along.

4. Is "I Did It!! I Did It!! I Did It!!" safe for kids to use?

Yes, all the materials included in "I Did It!! I Did It!! I Did It!!" are child-friendly and safe to use. The measuring cups and spoons are made of durable plastic, and the recipe book is printed on non-toxic paper.

5. Can "I Did It!! I Did It!! I Did It!!" be used for educational purposes?

Absolutely! "I Did It!! I Did It!! I Did It!!" is not only a fun activity for kids but also a great learning tool. It can teach children about measuring, following instructions, and the basics of cooking and baking. It's a perfect way to introduce kids to the world of cooking and inspire their interest in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• shawk752
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dymplz8
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • Shelbi