• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sonmeone Bought 6 Boxes of the Pizza Crust Mix on My Website

In summary, Sonmeone bought 6 boxes of the Pizza Crust Mix on my website today...($39.00) and then paid $26.75 for tax/shipping...how badly could you need this Pizza Crust Mix!??!?
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Sonmeone bought 6 boxes of the Pizza Crust Mix on my website today...($39.00) and then paid $26.75 for tax/shipping...how badly could you need this Pizza Crust Mix!??!?

dannyzmom said:
Sonmeone bought 6 boxes of the Pizza Crust Mix on my website today...($39.00) and then paid $26.75 for tax/shipping...how badly could you need this Pizza Crust Mix!??!?

YIKES!!! That is some high shipping!

Some people are crazy like that!

DebbieJ said:
Some people are crazy like that!

Well I wouldn;t know anything about crazy people...I dont hang around any crazy people...

Bwahahahahahaha!

dannyzmom said:
Well I wouldn;t know anything about crazy people...I dont hang around any crazy people...

Bwahahahahahaha!

Hello, Kettle? This is the Pot. You're black.

:D

chefann said:
Hello, Kettle? This is the Pot. You're black.

LOLOLOLOL

LOL! I was thinking the same thing...whenever Bry calls me crazy, I tell him he's a crazy lover!

Stop Talking About Me When I Am Not Around!!!!

Jilleysue said:
Stop Talking About Me When I Am Not Around!!!!
Yeah- speaking of crazy, let's not forget the Queen!
(hugs)

HEY! I thought I was the queen?? Jilleysue!! Don't take my title! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Where do you pick up these pysco online orderers Carolyn??

And I still want to know what that host is doing with 10 of everything!

Man, I need to move my buiness to South Florida!! Must be all those crazy retirees!

Wow! That is so terrible shipping!

gilliandanielle said:
HEY! I thought I was the queen?? Jilleysue!! Don't take my title! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I whore out my website every chance I get. I hand out and post my business cards EVERYWHERE. I tell EVERYONE at EVERY show about the website. I talk talk talk abot the website. I leave cattys and mini-cats everywhere. My DH gives out my cards - my FIL gives out my cards - my Mom gives out my cards...

I am doing her show on 2/24 so I'll ask her about the 10 of everything order when I am there -- I'll le tyou know!

PamperedChefDebi said:
Man, I need to move my buiness to South Florida!! Must be all those crazy retirees!

Nah - the retirees hardly spend at all. It's the yuppie types...the 20-something to 50-something crowd.

Wow. I mean, I know our mix is good, but . . .

dannyzmom said:

Girl, you are the queen of the weird orders here lately!:p

gilliandanielle said:

Ok...If Gillian is the Queen of Crazies...

Jilleysue is the court jester and I must be her trusty sidekick!!!

We all could go on a Great American Tour...kind of like Idols Live!!!

Tara1021 said:
Girl, you are the queen of the weird orders here lately!:p

I always have attracted weirdoes...LOL

hehehe!!!:D

With weirdos who order like that without you having to deal with them in person I'd gladly hand my business card out to anyone and everyone! Keep the dough rolling - literally!

GourmetGirl said:
With weirdos who order like that without you having to deal with them in person I'd gladly hand my business card out to anyone and everyone! Keep the dough rolling - literally!

Amen sistah!!! LOL

LMAO...HAHAH, I love getting the tail end of these convos...LOL

Related to Sonmeone Bought 6 Boxes of the Pizza Crust Mix on My Website

1. How do I know if someone bought 6 boxes of the Pizza Crust Mix on my website?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive an email notification every time a customer places an order through your personal website. You can also log into your consultant account and view your sales activity to see if any orders for the Pizza Crust Mix have been placed.

2. Can I see who purchased the Pizza Crust Mix?

Yes, you can view the customer's name and contact information for any orders placed through your website. This information will be included in the email notification and in your sales activity on your consultant account.

3. Will I receive commission for the 6 boxes of Pizza Crust Mix that were purchased?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive commission on all products sold through your personal website, including the 6 boxes of Pizza Crust Mix that were purchased. Your commission will be reflected in your monthly commission statement.

4. Can I customize the quantity of Pizza Crust Mix sold on my website?

Yes, as a consultant, you have the ability to customize the quantity of products available for purchase on your personal website. You can adjust the quantity of Pizza Crust Mix and other products to best meet the needs of your customers.

5. How can I promote the Pizza Crust Mix on my website?

There are several ways to promote the Pizza Crust Mix on your website. You can create a banner or image featuring the product, share it on your social media pages, or include it in a recipe or cooking demonstration. You can also mention it to customers during in-person parties or events, and offer samples for them to try. Additionally, you can reach out to your customers personally and recommend the product to them based on their previous purchases or interests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aried
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aried
  • ShellBeach
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • chefmoseley