• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Some Misc Current Items for Sale

In summary, the current items for sale in the "Some Misc Current Items for Sale" category include a variety of kitchen gadgets, baking supplies, cookware, serving platters, and food storage containers. There are often new and exclusive items available in this category, as Pampered Chef frequently introduces new products and collaborations. Multiple quantities of items can typically be purchased, but availability may vary. The warranty for items in this category may vary, so it is best to check the product description or contact customer service. Items in this category are subject to the same return and exchange policy as other Pampered Chef products.
kayleighkameron
Hello there!

I have some miscellaneous Spring/Summer items for sale... They are not any of the expiring items, they are just ones that I had doubles of. My husband wants me to condense... :)

Just PM me for a list please and I will get one you ASAP! All reasonable offers will be accepted... I am not trying to make money on them. I just want to clear out some cabinet space and help some fellow cheffers out! :)

Thanks!

I would like to see a list please... where would the shipping be from?

I still have some stuff available... just to let you know.

could i see the list as well please? thank you

What are the current items for sale in the "Some Misc Current Items for Sale" category?

The current items for sale in this category vary and change frequently. Some examples of misc items that may be available include kitchen gadgets, baking supplies, cookware, serving platters, and food storage containers.

Are there any new or exclusive items in the "Some Misc Current Items for Sale" category?

Yes, there are often new or exclusive items available in this category. Pampered Chef is always introducing new products and collaborations, so be sure to check back frequently for the latest additions.

Can I purchase multiple quantities of an item in the "Some Misc Current Items for Sale" category?

Yes, you can typically purchase multiple quantities of an item in this category. However, some items may have limited stock and may not be available for purchase in large quantities.

Do the "Some Misc Current Items for Sale" come with a warranty?

The warranty for items in this category may vary. Some items may come with a manufacturer's warranty, while others may not have a warranty. It is best to check the product description or contact customer service for more information.

Can I return or exchange an item from the "Some Misc Current Items for Sale" category?

Items in this category are subject to the same return and exchange policy as other Pampered Chef products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
LeslieSGI
  • gabsansal
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies