• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Solving Pop Up Image Issues: Troubleshooting Tips and Solutions

In summary, some users have experienced difficulties with image pop-ups not working when personalizing news or home page items on a specific browser. Potential solutions could include clearing cache and cookies, trying a different browser, disabling ad blockers or pop-up blockers, and checking browser settings. If these do not work, contacting customer support may be helpful.
tpasto
Hey All
NOt sure if anyone has run into this problem or not. when i got to personalize any of the news or home page items, i can no longer get the image pop ups to work.

i called tech support and nothing they tried worked. they suggested i download another browser program (running IE) to see if that works. sorry but in my book that is not a solution.

so wondering if anyone else has had the same problems and how you solved it

thanks so much for any help, this is driving me crazy
teri

The pop-up with all the pics still works for me, but I've found that when viewing my PWS using Firefox, the pics on my home and news pages don't display. It's weird and frustrating. And I, like you, do not view "use IE" as an acceptable solution.

I haven't personally run into this issue, but here are a few potential solutions you could try:1. Clear your browser's cache and cookies: Sometimes, clearing the cache and cookies can help resolve issues with website functionality. You can usually do this by going to your browser's settings or preferences and finding the option to clear cache and cookies.2. Try a different browser: As tech support suggested, trying a different browser may help. You could try downloading Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to see if the image pop-ups work better on those browsers.3. Disable any ad blockers or pop-up blockers: Sometimes, ad blockers or pop-up blockers can interfere with website functionality. Try disabling these and see if it helps.4. Check your browser settings: Make sure that your browser is not blocking pop-ups and that images are allowed to load.If none of these solutions work, you could try reaching out to the website's customer support for further assistance. They may have specific troubleshooting steps for this issue.

What are pop ups?

Pop ups are small windows that appear on a computer screen without the user's consent or request. They usually contain advertisements or promotional content.

Why are pop ups a problem?

Pop ups can be annoying and disruptive to the user's browsing experience. They can also slow down the computer and potentially contain malicious content.

What are some common causes of pop ups?

Pop ups can be caused by various factors such as visiting websites with aggressive advertising, clicking on links or buttons that trigger pop ups, or having malware or adware installed on the computer.

How can I prevent pop ups from appearing?

You can prevent pop ups by using a pop-up blocker, which is a feature available on most web browsers. You can also be cautious when clicking on links or downloading files, and regularly scan your computer for malware.

What should I do if I encounter persistent pop ups?

If you continue to experience pop ups despite taking preventive measures, it is recommended to run a full virus scan on your computer and remove any malicious programs that may be causing the pop ups. You can also seek help from a professional technician for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lizzus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • imcooking
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • NooraK