• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

soHow Many Pairs of Shoes Do You Own???

In summary, the author is a consultant who has been successful in the past and has given some helpful advice to a customer who has recently taken a bounced check. The author prefers that the customer bring cash, but will accept another check. The author charges $10 for the returned item fee and has not had a customer balk at the fee.
shelliebeard
Bounced ChecksI have a consultant who signed this summer. She's one of my FD's and is having a great month so far with over $1400 in sales. She just e-mailed me and is kind of bummed because she just found out she took another bounced check (her 2nd). :eek:

I have given her a few suggestions, but you guys are so good with wording I just wanted to have some more encouraging words (or other suggestions) for her.

I keep it very matter of fact and don't infer any judgement at all. I call the customer and tell them the bank returned their check. Then they need to make good on their payment as well as pay for my returned item fee from my bank ($10). I prefer that they bring me cash, but I will accept another check as well.

I haven't had anyone balk at the $10 fee. Any retail store charges you $25 or more for a bounced check.

I'm pretty good- not too many. I have 16 pairs- counting summer and winter.
Lets see who's has the highest.

honestly only about 8 pairs... I know not many but hard to shop for myself still. My little ones still comes first! Now ask me how many pairs they have... LOL :eek:

your kidding right???? :D

I don't throw away shoes so quite a few... so I've got shoes I should toss but can't and shoes I still wear. LOL..

I have the running shoes that I have on right now, a black pair of flat dress shoes for church and for concerts. I also have a pair of crocs and a pair of dress sandals for summer. I need new winter boots.

i do not think i can count that high!!! But i have about 12 that i wear on a regular basis/./..and a lot more that i hardly wear...that only go with one outfit or so

I just got rid of a ton and so now I only have about 25 pairs of shoes.
After getting hooked on the FlyLady I've been filtering out my closets on a regular basis.

How Many Pairs of Shoes Do You Own?

At Pampered Chef, we do not have any specific requirements for the number of shoes our employees should own. We believe that everyone has their own unique style and preferences when it comes to footwear. Therefore, the number of shoes an individual owns may vary.

Do I Need to Wear Specific Shoes to Work at Pampered Chef?

There is no specific dress code for shoes at Pampered Chef. However, we do encourage our employees to wear comfortable and appropriate footwear for their roles. For example, if you work in the kitchen, closed-toe shoes are recommended for safety purposes.

Can I Wear Flip Flops or Sandals to Work?

Flip flops and sandals are not recommended for work at Pampered Chef. We want to ensure the safety and comfort of our employees, and open-toe shoes may not provide enough support or protection. Closed-toe shoes are recommended for all roles.

Are There Any Restrictions on the Color or Style of Shoes?

At Pampered Chef, we want our employees to express their personal style and be comfortable at work. Therefore, there are no specific restrictions on the color or style of shoes you can wear. However, we do ask that all footwear be appropriate and professional for the workplace.

What Should I Do If I Have a Footwear-Related Injury or Disability?

If you have a footwear-related injury or disability, please inform your manager or HR representative. We will work with you to find a suitable accommodation that allows you to perform your job safely and comfortably. Your health and well-being are important to us at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • patty42240