• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So, It's the Last Day to Earn Hwc Products!

In summary, Becky and Lacy both submitted two shows in February and are waiting to receive their products. Liz is waiting for her free product from Home Office and has one show left to submit.
lacychef
Have you gotten your 2 or 3 shows in? Today's the last day!
I'm just getting ready to submit #2 & #3....yeah! I'm excited to get all the products plus that tablecloth:thumbup: :balloon: :balloon:

Closed # 3 last night!:thumbup: I have set a goal that this is the year I earn EVERY incentive.....now I am on to earning FREE Conference!!!

How will you use your products and tablecloth? Will you bring them to every show prior to and including May?

pamperedmomto3 said:
How will you use your products and tablecloth? Will you bring them to every show prior to and including May?

I will. May is typically a harder month for me to fill - and I really want to support HWC, since one of my best friends died from Breast Cancer 16 months ago - so I will bring them, and talk about HWC, and PC's role in fundraising. The products are small, it won't be that hard to tuck them in and bring them along.

Didn't earn free products :(

But I did put 2 Shows in the last week of Feb, how long does it take to get the pink trio bowl??? Curious what it looks like from all the posts about it.

ChefBeckyD said:
Closed # 3 last night!:thumbup: I have set a goal that this is the year I earn EVERY incentive.....now I am on to earning FREE Conference!!!
Ditto here!:thumbup: I want it all LOL!
I plan on bringing them along from now on too. A cluster-mate of mine is already taking a flyer with the products listed for people to pre-order them, in case she doesn't see them in May. I thought that was a good idea. I love supporting this cause too; none of us are safe from it.

lizdpamperedchef said:

But I did put 2 Shows in the last week of Feb, how long does it take to get the pink trio bowl??? Curious what it looks like from all the posts about it.

Liz, I think you should have already received it. I suggest a phone call to Home Office on Monday.

lizdpamperedchef said:

Check, and make sure both of the shows you submitted were DATED for Feb 15-29. They had to be HELD and SUBMITTED during that time frame.

Thanks for the reminder. I waited until this morning to send in a show in case the host e-mailed me that the total didn't seem right. I have another show to submit after I get the mail with a check in there. But, I don't remember the incentive dates. I held them both in March (3 and 10). So, is that within the right time?

Good job Becky for setting that goal. As I've said before, you are doing great! Good job, Lacy, too.

Nope... I only have one show for March... was an uber-busy month for me not counting PC and well, ran out of times to have shows just after logging in family obligations... so no earned HWC items for me...

I had two shows but one was last night and we're not closing out until probably Monday - oh well I'll buy them on April 1st!

Yep! Got 2 in and the third one is going in in a few minutes! Yippee!!! I'm such a sucker for those little carrots they dangle in front of us!!

It's not lookin goog for my 3rd getting done today. :( I REALLY wanted the tablecloth!

2 already in and shipped. Anyone want to part with their tablecloth???

#'s 2 & 3 were submitted earlier this week - how long until I get my goodies?

None for me - had 2 shows - 1 on the 10th, closed and submitted and one last night - tried to talk the host into closing today, but then she has a few more orders coming in and I hate to push her - (btw - show is at 1500 right now! ching!! - toot toot!!) Figure, I will just purchase them with the extra $$ commission from her additional orders!! Congrats to all who did earn them and the tablecloth!! Way to go girls!!

I WANTED the tablecloth and products but in the end, it just didn't happen. The host and I have both been sick ... and although we did meet to touch base and get orders, in the end I decided not to push it. I'd rather push toward getting to National Conference, and buy the products on my own.

Last two shows I was at or took part in, there really was no place to use a tablecloth anyway.

My director and I had this very conversation yesterday that making a big push to earn products worth $18 TOTAL and a tablecloth you can use one, maybe two months of the year, was just not worth it. I have the shows, but I'm not sweating getting them closed today. I'd rather wait for the outside orders and make more $$.Plus, I have PC dollars that I can use to buy the products. Sometimes when you step back and examine the carrot, you realize it's just not worth it.

I got 2 in already! Waiting for my products!

DebbieJ said:
My director and I had this very conversation yesterday that making a big push to earn products worth $18 TOTAL and a tablecloth you can use one, maybe two months of the year, was just not worth it. I have the shows, but I'm not sweating getting them closed today. I'd rather wait for the outside orders and make more $$.

Plus, I have PC dollars that I can use to buy the products.

Sometimes when you step back and examine the carrot, you realize it's just not worth it.

hmmm, I said earlier that my goal was to earn every incentive this year, but now that you mention it - I guess I should amend it to say "every incentive that I want to earn.":D The tablecloth for submitting a show the first week of January just was not enough incentive for me to do a show and get it closed in that time frame! So I didn't even try. That was my vacation time.

I closed the second show last night...

My show Thursday wants to close on Monday!! OH Well!!

I am really bummed! I over booked the first 2 weeks of march because I wanted the tablecloth to help promote HWC month at the big Home show I am doing in 2 weeks. I have submitted 2 shows as of this afternoon but I had 2 postpone and my catalog show wants to close on tuesday!

DebbieJ said:
My director and I had this very conversation yesterday that making a big push to earn products worth $18 TOTAL and a tablecloth you can use one, maybe two months of the year, was just not worth it. I have the shows, but I'm not sweating getting them closed today. I'd rather wait for the outside orders and make more $$.

Sometimes when you step back and examine the carrot, you realize it's just not worth it.

That is so true Deb!! Thanks for making feel like I was doing the right thing in not pushing my host to close!! You are so right!!

;)
etteluap70PC said:
I am really bummed! I over booked the first 2 weeks of march because I wanted the tablecloth to help promote HWC month at the big Home show I am doing in 2 weeks. I have submitted 2 shows as of this afternoon but I had 2 postpone and my catalog show wants to close on tuesday!

Maybe you could ask your director if she had one you could borrow or a cluster mate!!;)

PamperedDor said:
;)

Maybe you could ask your director if she had one you could borrow or a cluster mate!!;)

Good Idea but My Director / cluster is 7 hrs away.

Hospitality is an hr away. I will just have to deal with the dissapointment....

On to the next incentive.....

Oh and free conference does not help me since We made a family decision that I will not go this year. I am shooting for Leadership!

I did turn in my two shows today. I'm having a great month so far, so my first pay check will be big. Usually I don't get much until the second pay check of the month. But, it's not helping the $2500 for 1/2 conference. I have three shows scheduled for that time frame. Can anyone say "BIG SALES!"? I have closed three $800+ shows in a weeks time before. It is possible. Still trying to figure a good way to approach my mother to ask if she'll have a show while I'm visiting on spring break. She's not very supportive, and she's not had a home show since before I can remember. I must have been under 5 years old when she had a tupperware party.

I earned the products by doing a festival on March 1st and was able to have 2 shows with the orders from that day. I also just turned in my 3 rd show! Yeah:D

I only had one catalog show submitted until last night, and then I got a call from an awesome customer who always collects random catalog show orders. She called with one of those orders last night, and it's submitted, so woohoo - I'm getting pink guest specials for May! I didn't get the May host special (dummy me submitting my catty show on the wrong date! D'Oh!), but I'll get it when I order it at my fundraiser in May :). Happy days! :D Now I have to work on getting conference 1/2 off, or even better, FREE! :DOh, and I already have a pink table cloth from eons ago, so not concerned there. :)

I submitted my 3rd show this afternoon! I had a recruit that planned to sign on Sunday so I would have had that taken care of for that part of Free Registration but she was so excited and not too worried about the salad spinner so she signed up on Thursday afternoon. I'm so thriled she is so motivated and now I'm excited to see who God has waiting to sign up next so I can still earn NC FREE! :)

How do we get the May HS if we didn't earn it last month?

I submitted show 3 this past Wednesday and I'm entering in my 4th show tomorrow. I'm so excited this is the first incentive I've earned other than my qualifying knives. It really shows me that I can do this.

JAE said:
I did turn in my two shows today. I'm having a great month so far, so my first pay check will be big. Usually I don't get much until the second pay check of the month. But, it's not helping the $2500 for 1/2 conference. I have three shows scheduled for that time frame. Can anyone say "BIG SALES!"? I have closed three $800+ shows in a weeks time before. It is possible. Still trying to figure a good way to approach my mother to ask if she'll have a show while I'm visiting on spring break. She's not very supportive, and she's not had a home show since before I can remember. I must have been under 5 years old when she had a tupperware party.
Well then it's time she did!:sing:

BethCooks4U said:
Well then it's time she did!:sing:
I hope she will. If she doesn't say yes, I just want her to say "no" rather than saying/sort of whining "Oh, I don't want to do that. My friends won't want to come to that... blah, blah, blah." I would really appreciate it if she could just say "yes" because she wants to be supportive. We'll see.

when did you hold these shows??
lizdpamperedchef said:

I really thougt I had earned the cute little pink bowls but since I held one of my shows on the 8th and then submitted them after the 15th I didn't get double points or the bowls. I was a little disapointed in pc but I know now to read the fine print!
KIM

jodistrauss said:
How do we get the May HS if we didn't earn it last month?
You can only purchase the host special if you host a show (or buy it off someone!).

Got my third show in for the products and tablecloth (yay me!) AND the host is really thinking about PC!!! I didn't see this one coming, but I asked my normal questions during host coaching. And then as we were closing tonight, she started asking red flag questions and making comments like "I don't know enough people" - she had about 40 people at her couples' show and we got 6 bookings...I think she would do great! This is a great accomplishment for me because last year I didn't earn the HWC host product or the apron...I'm so stoked that I'm back on track!

I got my 3 shows in too. When will i get my stuffs?

I believe they ship as earned. However, since this is the last day of the incentive, it could take a bit longer.

I am so excited I submitted 2 & 3 today! My show average for the month so far is a $1,000. I hope I can keep it up.

DebbieJ said:

True that the "actual value" may only be $18, but what about the satisfaction of setting a goal and actually achieving it - and then, being rewarded for reaching it! Sometimes, the monetary value of something doesn't equate the actual value of what it might mean to someone. Take for example, the host gift that a lot of us give to our host for having a show: a Season's Best. Whoo -hoo, it's a $1.00. But does that host feel less happy about receiving it because it's value is only $1.00? No. Ditto on this one.

Yeah to everyone that earned them!
I can see your point Deb, like Becky I didn't earn the tablecloth in Jan because it didn't excite me as much. But, I still like the accomplishment of earning anything for FREE. I love telling people at my shows too...."oh, I earned this for free"...;)
(plus, when money is tight, I'll take all the free I can get!)

UGGH!!!! Thanks Becky, I check and my 1st show was dated 2/8. Could have easily changed date, but I didn't. :( OH well I guess I will order with my HWC samples, my bad...

Do we know what the size is like???
Is it worth it???

The tablecloth is sized for a card table, like the vinyl one on supply order, or the cranberry one from January.

I could have submitted a third show yesterday (my own catalog show) but opted to go for free or half priced conference instead. It maybe a low catalog show but we'll see. I just sent out an email with an incentive for placing an order with me by Tuesday, we'll see how it goes!

cmdtrgd said:
I believe they ship as earned. However, since this is the last day of the incentive, it could take a bit longer.

I got my 3 in on the 10th.

When can I purchase the Hostess and Guest HWC items on a supply order??? I really want to have them, so people can see and "touch" them.

Liz - you can order the guest specials but not the host. That was incentive only - Guest specials can be ordered April 1 - May 31 on the paperwork supply

Of course, YOU can be a host & get the host special. Collect a few orders, better yet--make it a HWC fundraiser, & turn it in asap in May; then you'll have it for your other shows that month.

lacychef said:
Of course, YOU can be a host & get the host special. Collect a few orders, better yet--make it a HWC fundraiser, & turn it in asap in May; then you'll have it for your other shows that month.
My director encourages us to collect orders for the HWC products in April and turn it in May 1st as a fundraiser.

<h2>What is the deadline for earning Hwc products?</h2><p>The deadline for earning Hwc products is the last day of the month.</p><h2>How many shows do I need to have in order to earn Hwc products?</h2><p>You need to have two or three shows in order to earn Hwc products, depending on your specific consultant agreement.</p><h2>What happens if I don't meet the deadline or have enough shows?</h2><p>If you do not meet the deadline or have enough shows, you will not be eligible to earn Hwc products for that month. Make sure to plan ahead and schedule enough shows to meet the requirements.</p><h2>What are the benefits of earning Hwc products?</h2><p>Earning Hwc products allows you to receive free or discounted products from the Pampered Chef catalog. It's a great way to try out new products and add to your kitchen collection.</p><h2>How do I submit my shows to earn Hwc products?</h2><p>You can submit your shows through your online consultant account or by contacting your team leader. Make sure to submit them before the deadline to ensure you receive credit for your shows.</p>

What is the deadline for earning Hwc products?

The deadline for earning Hwc products is the last day of the month.

How many shows do I need to have in order to earn Hwc products?

You need to have two or three shows in order to earn Hwc products, depending on your specific consultant agreement.

What happens if I don't meet the deadline or have enough shows?

If you do not meet the deadline or have enough shows, you will not be eligible to earn Hwc products for that month. Make sure to plan ahead and schedule enough shows to meet the requirements.

What are the benefits of earning Hwc products?

Earning Hwc products allows you to receive free or discounted products from the Pampered Chef catalog. It's a great way to try out new products and add to your kitchen collection.

How do I submit my shows to earn Hwc products?

You can submit your shows through your online consultant account or by contacting your team leader. Make sure to submit them before the deadline to ensure you receive credit for your shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ivykeep
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Crystal Patton
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy