• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

So, It's the Last Day to Earn Hwc Products!

In summary, Becky and Lacy both submitted two shows in February and are waiting to receive their products. Liz is waiting for her free product from Home Office and has one show left to submit.
ooohhhh I like that Idea...

<h2>What is the deadline for earning Hwc products?</h2><p>The deadline for earning Hwc products is the last day of the month.</p><h2>How many shows do I need to have in order to earn Hwc products?</h2><p>You need to have two or three shows in order to earn Hwc products, depending on your specific consultant agreement.</p><h2>What happens if I don't meet the deadline or have enough shows?</h2><p>If you do not meet the deadline or have enough shows, you will not be eligible to earn Hwc products for that month. Make sure to plan ahead and schedule enough shows to meet the requirements.</p><h2>What are the benefits of earning Hwc products?</h2><p>Earning Hwc products allows you to receive free or discounted products from the Pampered Chef catalog. It's a great way to try out new products and add to your kitchen collection.</p><h2>How do I submit my shows to earn Hwc products?</h2><p>You can submit your shows through your online consultant account or by contacting your team leader. Make sure to submit them before the deadline to ensure you receive credit for your shows.</p>

Related to So, It's the Last Day to Earn Hwc Products!

What is the deadline for earning Hwc products?

The deadline for earning Hwc products is the last day of the month.

How many shows do I need to have in order to earn Hwc products?

You need to have two or three shows in order to earn Hwc products, depending on your specific consultant agreement.

What happens if I don't meet the deadline or have enough shows?

If you do not meet the deadline or have enough shows, you will not be eligible to earn Hwc products for that month. Make sure to plan ahead and schedule enough shows to meet the requirements.

What are the benefits of earning Hwc products?

Earning Hwc products allows you to receive free or discounted products from the Pampered Chef catalog. It's a great way to try out new products and add to your kitchen collection.

How do I submit my shows to earn Hwc products?

You can submit your shows through your online consultant account or by contacting your team leader. Make sure to submit them before the deadline to ensure you receive credit for your shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ivykeep
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Crystal Patton
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy