• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Ruined Holiday Cookbook - Looking for Snowman Cake Recipe!

In summary, the conversation discusses a snowman cake recipe and its alternatives for people with dietary restrictions. Tips for decorating the cake and making it in advance are also mentioned. It is recommended to use the "Frosty's Winter Wonderland Cake" recipe from the Holiday Cookbook, and if any ingredients are unavailable, they can be substituted or omitted.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
My holiday cookbook got caught in the rain and was ruined. Isn't there a song about this;)!

Anyway, can someone post the recipe for the snowman cake?

Thanks!

Thanks anyway. You guys are usually so helpful. I feel a little slighted:cry:. I really wanted to display it for a fair I am doing tomorrow. I will make something else.

I'll scan it for you and see if I can send it. PM me with your e-mail.

Thanks for the offer. I ordered a new book and it will come soon. I did something different for my fair.

Oh Wendy, I'm so sorry I didn't even see this until today. I hope the fair was successful for you, nonetheless.

1. Can you recommend a specific recipe for a snowman cake?

One of our most popular snowman cake recipes is the "Frosty's Winter Wonderland Cake" which can be found on page 23 of our Holiday Cookbook. It's a delicious vanilla cake with a creamy frosting and adorable snowman decorations.

2. What are some alternatives for people with dietary restrictions?

We have a section in our Holiday Cookbook specifically for dietary restrictions, including gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan options. You can find a delicious snowman cake recipe for each of these restrictions on pages 34, 39, and 42 respectively.

3. Do you have any tips for making the snowman cake look more festive?

Absolutely! We have a few suggestions for decorating your snowman cake, such as adding edible glitter or sprinkles to the frosting, using colored icing for the snowman's scarf and buttons, and using candy canes or pretzel sticks for arms. We also have a step-by-step tutorial on page 48 of our Holiday Cookbook.

4. Can this recipe be made in advance?

Yes, you can make the cake and frosting ahead of time and store them in the fridge until you're ready to assemble and decorate the snowman cake. We recommend decorating the cake the day of serving for the best results.

5. What if I can't find a specific ingredient for the snowman cake?

If you're unable to find a specific ingredient for the snowman cake recipe, don't worry! You can always substitute with a similar ingredient or leave it out altogether. For example, if you can't find white chocolate chips, you can use regular chocolate chips or omit them. The recipe will still turn out delicious.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sherry Leigh
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies
Views
doughmama