• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Snowed in and Got a Bridal Show and Recruit!

In summary, Colleen has had a great day. She took a vacation day and got two phone calls. The first call was from a guest from a show last May. Her daughter is getting married and she wants to have a bridal show for her and wanted to see if Colleen was available for that. Colleen said that she is always available for a bridal show and is excited to do it. The second call was from a potential recruit (my cousin) and she is ready to sign. This has been a great day. Colleen is going to be a Future Director and she is excited for this.
chefheather
It's been a great day! I took a vacation day from my full-time job today due to weather and got 2 phone calls. The first call came from a guest from a show last May. Her daughter is getting married and she wants to have a bridal show for her and wanted to see if I was available for that...well OF COURSE I am!! Second call came from a potential recruit (my cousin) and she is ready to sign. This has been a GREAT day! I'm going to be a Future Director!!!!

My FT employer might close tomorrow due to weather and if so, I'm going to pick up the phone and make some CCC's...now that I'm on a roll :)

Thanks for letting me share my exciting news!!!

I love snow days! You can make tons of calls b/c everyone is stuck at home!

I am waiting for a snow day tomorrow!! We are getting a Nor' Easter. I will be making phone calls to get bookings!! Lol :D

Good luck Colleen! I'm hoping for another snow day tomorrow so I can get more bookings on my schedule also.

Thanks Heather! Keep calling! LOL

I am watching the news and the schools in NY city are already closed. Ummm, could be a SNOW DAY!!!:D

I want a snow day now! Just the threat of one here would close everything LOL. I want more time off!

At least there is one advantage to all this snow!! Love New York in the winter!! Seriously the snow can leave anytime now!

Kelly :))

I guess that you are upstate NY Kelly? If so, I don't blame you!! Us Long Islanders have had no snow:D

Well, I guess that I am going to work driving in this messy ice. wish me luck!!

My FT employer just called...I have a snow day today...YIPPY!!!

chefheather said:
My FT employer just called...I have a snow day today...YIPPY!!!

I did not get a snow day! :( Can you make my phone calls too?? LOL

Oh, sorry Colleen. Be careful out on the roads today.

Congratulations! What a great day!!!

1. How can I still attend a bridal show and recruit during a snowstorm?

There are a few options to still attend a bridal show and recruit during a snowstorm. You can offer virtual consultations and demonstrations through video calls, reach out to potential customers through social media or email, or partner with other vendors to host a virtual bridal show. Additionally, you can offer special promotions or incentives for booking parties during the snowstorm.

2. What are some good products to showcase at a bridal show during a snowstorm?

Some great products to showcase at a bridal show during a snowstorm are kitchen essentials such as cookware, bakeware, and utensils. You can also highlight products that are perfect for cozy indoor gatherings, such as slow cookers, hot cocoa sets, and fondue sets. Don't forget to also showcase your bridal and wedding-themed products, as well as products that make great gifts for couples.

3. How can I recruit new consultants during a snowstorm?

Recruiting during a snowstorm may require some creativity, but it is still possible. You can reach out to potential consultants through social media or email, offer virtual information sessions and interviews, or set up a virtual booth at a bridal show. You can also offer special incentives or discounts for signing up as a consultant during the snowstorm.

4. What are some tips for preparing for a bridal show during a snowstorm?

Some tips for preparing for a bridal show during a snowstorm include checking the weather forecast and planning accordingly, having a backup plan in case of cancellations or delays, and promoting your presence at the show through social media and email. It's also important to have a well-stocked and organized booth, with plenty of samples, catalogs, and order forms.

5. How can I make the most out of a snowed-in bridal show and recruit event?

To make the most out of a snowed-in bridal show and recruit event, be proactive in reaching out to potential customers and consultants, offer virtual options for consultations and demonstrations, and provide special promotions or incentives. It's also important to have a positive and enthusiastic attitude, as well as a strong online presence to continue promoting your business after the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alibene80
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tiggerhale
  • higoobs
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • zookeeper614