• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Small Event With 2 Pampered Chef Reps??

In summary, the PC consultant was unable to find a PC table and the organizer was worried that she would be competing with another PC consultant. The organizer finally received a response from the organizer and it was good news.
FHL
Well as an add to my post http://www.chefsuccess.com/f52/would-crazy-set-up-booth-44690/

I can't get a hold of the organizer. The check for the booth is due tomorrow - she lives close enough that I could just run it to her house.

I was hoping to find out if she already had a PC table there - the event is pretty small. How do you handle it if there is more than one PC consultant at these events?

I have a ton of butterflys in my tummy already and haven't even sent the check yet. :)

I would do not an event where there was already a PC rep. It can get ugly.

Yikes - that's what I was afraid of.

Think of it this way, if you were the PC Consultant somewhere at a booth and another one signed up and had a booth, it would not be good. That's why when more than one consultant does a booth together, it is best to have the same things...Pampered Pool all gives the same amounts, gift for booking is in same price range, etc. If Consultant A is giving a Small Bar Pan for booking in November and Consultant B is giving a Large Bar Pan for booking in November, it puts you in competition for people at the same event. Displays can be different but similar but giveaways really should be basically the same price range. IMHO!

I definately agree! I truly did not want to do it if another PCer would be there but I have been trying to get a hold of this woman for 2 days since I found out about it.

I was looking forward to it but maybe I should just stick to trying to get a hold of her first. The event isn't until next weekend. Her deadline for registering it tomorrow.

I definately don't want to step on anyones toes. Wouldn't want the same done to me!

I'm thinking that if she's that hard to get ahold of but still wanting vendors that maybe she already does have a PC consultant and is therefore avoiding you. Maybe it's not this at all, but if so, very unprofessional and if not, she should be MAKING the time to contact interested vendors back. So I personally, wouldn't be holding my breath. Hopefully I'm wrong and it'll all work out for you. I'll keep my fingers crossed ;)

I also would not do an event where there was another PC person.

Organizer finally got back to me. Said she doesn't have another PC rep. Yeah!!

great news! :) What a relief to finally know!

What is a "Small Event With 2 Pampered Chef Reps"?

A "Small Event With 2 Pampered Chef Reps" is a small gathering where two representatives from Pampered Chef will showcase and demonstrate products from the company's kitchen tools and cookware line. This can be done in person or virtually.

How long does a "Small Event With 2 Pampered Chef Reps" typically last?

The duration of a "Small Event With 2 Pampered Chef Reps" can vary depending on the type of event and the number of attendees. However, most events typically last between 1-2 hours.

What can I expect from a "Small Event With 2 Pampered Chef Reps"?

During a "Small Event With 2 Pampered Chef Reps", you can expect to learn about the various products offered by Pampered Chef, see demonstrations of how to use the products, and have the opportunity to ask questions and place orders.

Can I host a "Small Event With 2 Pampered Chef Reps" at my home?

Yes, you can host a "Small Event With 2 Pampered Chef Reps" at your home. The representatives will bring all the necessary materials and products for the event.

Is there a cost to attend a "Small Event With 2 Pampered Chef Reps"?

No, there is no cost to attend a "Small Event With 2 Pampered Chef Reps". These events are meant to be fun and informative, and there is no obligation to purchase anything. However, attendees are welcome to place orders for any products they are interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KayPT
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
Shell Northway
  • CookingwithMary
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies