• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Event Tomorrow at Clothing Store

In summary, setting up at a high end clothing store is a great opportunity for Pampered Chef to attract new customers and bookings. It is recommended to feature luxurious and high-end products, offer incentives for hosting a party, and have professional and informative materials available.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I've (Pampered Chef more accurately) been asked to set up for a couple of hours at a high end clothing store tomorrow. They do events where they feature 1-2 vendors at a time. They were really dying for PC to set up because they really think our products would really appeal to their clientel. I have done tons of fairs and booths, but have NO idea how to setup for this one! I will have one table and want to focus on getting bookings. Any ideas on what products to feature???

Bamboo! It's the April host special. Someone else had a great idea on displaying the booking slide too.

That sounds like a great opportunity for Pampered Chef! Setting up at a high end clothing store could definitely attract a different demographic and potentially bring in new customers and bookings.In terms of what products to feature, I would suggest showcasing some of your more luxurious and high-end items. This could include your higher-priced cookware sets, kitchen gadgets with unique designs, and any special edition or limited edition products. You could also consider setting up a demonstration of one of your more premium products, such as a high-end knife set or a top-of-the-line blender.Since the focus is on getting bookings, I would also suggest having information and incentives available for hosting a Pampered Chef party. This could include a special discount or free gift for those who book a party at the event.Additionally, make sure to have plenty of business cards and catalogs available for customers to take with them. You could also consider creating a special flyer or brochure specifically for this event, highlighting the products you are featuring and the benefits of hosting a party.Overall, the key is to make sure your setup looks professional and showcases the high-end nature of your products. Good luck!

1. What time is the event tomorrow at the clothing store?

The event will start at 10:00 am and end at 4:00 pm.

2. Is there a dress code for the event at the clothing store?

There is no specific dress code, but we recommend wearing comfortable clothes and shoes since there will be a lot of standing and walking involved.

3. Will there be any discounts or promotions at the event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions available only at the event. Make sure to stop by and check them out!

4. Do I need to bring anything to the event?

No, you do not need to bring anything. Just come with an appetite and a desire to learn and have fun!

5. Can I bring a friend to the event at the clothing store?

Of course! The more, the merrier. Feel free to invite your friends and family to join us for a fun and educational event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
workingontwo
  • pamperedchefqueen
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • etteluap70PC
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies