• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Slow Shipping...or Is the Warehouse Behind???

In summary, the PAMPERED CHEF company is behind in shipping orders due to the end of the month. They are expecting to ship orders by September 29th. When calling, it took 4 and a half hours to get through to a person.
monica.dixon
I submitted a show on Monday October 2nd. I have checked on the shipping of the show and it says the current status for orders is they are processing orders thru September 29th............ does that mean they are running behind?????

Monica

I placed an order on the 29th and it was shipped the same day. I think the end of the month is busy for them.

They are running behind. When I talked to them yesterday they were still working on end of month orders. I suspect many of us held off on submitting shows until the last minute in hopes of meeting our stoneware incentives. I know I held out an extra week on 2 catalog shows and submitted them at about 11:30pm on saturday night.

Month-end is always the busiest time. I placed a supply order last week, & it took 3 days to ship! I just got it today.

Orders shipped on the day before the last day of the month have been turned around the same day (they're getting ready for the last day of the month onslaught). Anything sent in on the last day of the month or the first few days of the new month take more like a week because SO many people hold their shows to that last day and it is impossible to keep up.

We should all try to avoid sending orders in from the last day through about the 4th of the next month. I know, sometimes we can't help it! - I sent 2 in on the 30th because host's hadn't paid me until then. The problem is those people who submit their whole month on that day.

Yes, they are running behind but I assumed it was because it was the end of the month. Has anyone noticed the wait time when calling pampered chef: 4 and a half hours! I did a call back anyway and I never even got it. They must have forgotten after 4 hours. I don't think I've ever known it to be that long of a wait.

monica.dixon said:
...or is the warehouse behind???
When you go to conference and take an HO tour, first you'll see the office and you're right, the warehouse is behind.

Oh Kitchen Guy...so happy you are back from the road... I can always count on you for a laugh at way too late at night :)

I'm actually working - on the road at home this time. I hate dogwatch, but ya do whacha gotta do.

It's the end of the month. This always happens. We all need to try to submit our shows in a timely manner so this doesn't happen.

Did you know that the HO only guarantees a 5 day turnaround? That means 5 days from the time the order is received until they ship it out. So I'd say they're ahead!

I went to another DS party at my neighbor's on Sept 17th. I then had a show on the 22nd with another neighbor. The stuff from the other show got here yesterday. Mine is arriving today. So we're still ahead of lots of other DS companies!

Deb is correct, but it's funny how expectations increase based on performance! I used to be in a business where a special order was supposed to be built in 6 weeks, but in reality, units were often built in 10 days to two weeks.I learned to tell customers expect as long as 8 weeks. That way, whether the customer's unit arrived in 2 weeks or 4 weeks (which was average delivery time) I was always a hero. That's better than promising 3 week delivery, having it take the full six weeks, and being a jerk.

I know I was guilty of waiting until Oct 5th to submit. Mine was shipped yesterday.

Related to Slow Shipping...or Is the Warehouse Behind???

1. Why is my order taking so long to ship?

At Pampered Chef, we strive to ship all orders as quickly as possible. However, there are times when our warehouse may experience delays due to high order volumes, inventory shortages, or unforeseen circumstances. Rest assured that we are working diligently to get your order out to you as soon as possible.

2. How long should I expect to wait for my order to ship?

The average shipping time for Pampered Chef orders is 3-5 business days. However, during peak seasons or when our warehouse is experiencing delays, it may take longer. If your order has not shipped within 7 business days, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I track my order while it's shipping?

Yes, once your order has shipped, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number. You can use this tracking number to track your order's progress and estimated delivery date.

4. Will my entire order be delayed if one item is out of stock?

If one item in your order is out of stock, it may cause a delay in shipping for the entire order. However, we will do our best to ship the rest of your order and fulfill the out-of-stock item as soon as possible. You will be notified by email if there are any delays or changes to your order.

5. Can I cancel my order if it's taking too long to ship?

If your order has not yet shipped, you may cancel it by contacting our customer service team. However, once an order has been shipped, it cannot be canceled. If you are unsatisfied with your order, you may return it for a refund or exchange once it has been delivered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
raebates
  • dooleycooks
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach