• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Slept on and off for 15 Hours Yesterday!!

In summary, I got home around noon yesterday and had a lot of work to do. I woke up early this morning to get ready for work and was really tired by the time I finished.
redsoxgirl
I got home around 11:30 Sat night and fell asleep while watching SNL. I slept on and off until 3:30 when my hubby came home from work and woke me up since we hadn't seen each other since early Wed morning. I was so tired!!!

We went out for yummy pizza and then watched tv on the couch together all night.

And I slept like a log last night too.

I tell ya - 3 days of up at 5 and in bed by midnight will kill a girl! Especially after all the walking around we did!

Glad to have you back and all rested up!!!

I'm still trying to figure out when I'm going to catch up on sleep!

I got home at about 7:30pm Sat.....but had a 4 yr. old all over me when I got home. Finally got him to bed about 9:30, and talked to DH for a little while - then finally connected with ChefRuthie at 10pm....and was on the phone til 11:30pm. By then I had my 2nd wind, adreneline was flowing, and I ended up not going to bed til 12:30am....had to get up at 6am to get ready for church (had to be there early) and then spent the afternoon/evening at a car show and the beach. I was SOOOO tired - but never had any time to sleep. I am feeling it today, as I still sit here in my jammies, trying to gather enough energy to get up and get another cup of coffee!:eek::indif:

I am not going to be caught up any time soon ....I came home around noon yesterday ... didn't consider sleep ... got online, checked CS and my bank balance, took my film in to be developed ... took a friend to another friend's house, ordered pizza, went home, cleaned out jewelry-selling tools I don't need to make room for surprise boxes ... then put my feet up on the couch, woke up at 4 a.m. and couldn't get back to sleep for a while. Then got up early to be at the office.YAWN! I'm on this schedule all week!

since you are preggers, your body needs the rest even more :) Glad you got it!!!

I come back Saturday, have a big Cancer vendor event from 10-4 Sunday then DH leaves to go his guys trip for a week and I have 3 more shows that week, so I don't think I am getting any rest after I get home :(

redsoxgirl said:
I got home around 11:30 Sat night and fell asleep while watching SNL. I slept on and off until 3:30 when my hubby came home from work and woke me up since we hadn't seen each other since early Wed morning. I was so tired!!!

We went out for yummy pizza and then watched tv on the couch together all night.

And I slept like a log last night too.

I tell ya - 3 days of up at 5 and in bed by midnight will kill a girl! Especially after all the walking around we did!

You needed the rest! Don't forget...you were walking TWO people around that huge convention center, lol!

Related to Slept on and off for 15 Hours Yesterday!!

What does "Slept on and off for 15 Hours Yesterday!!" mean?

"Slept on and off for 15 Hours Yesterday!!" means that the person slept for a total of 15 hours, but it was not a continuous stretch of sleep. They may have woken up multiple times throughout the 15 hours.

Why do some people sleep on and off for long periods of time?

There can be many reasons for sleeping on and off for long periods of time, including having a disrupted sleep schedule, being sick or recovering from illness, or experiencing high levels of stress or fatigue.

Is sleeping on and off for 15 hours normal?

Sleeping on and off for 15 hours is not necessarily "normal," as the recommended amount of sleep for adults is 7-9 hours per night. However, some people may have different sleep needs and may feel well-rested after sleeping for longer periods of time.

What are the potential effects of sleeping on and off for 15 hours?

Sleeping on and off for 15 hours can potentially lead to feeling groggy or disoriented upon waking, as well as disruptions to the body's natural sleep rhythm. It may also interfere with daily activities and responsibilities.

What can be done to improve sleep quality and avoid sleeping on and off for long periods of time?

To improve sleep quality and avoid sleeping on and off for long periods of time, it is recommended to establish a consistent bedtime routine, create a comfortable sleep environment, and practice good sleep hygiene habits such as avoiding screens before bed and limiting caffeine and alcohol consumption.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • lacychef