• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surviving a Midnight Movie: My Struggle to Stay Awake

In summary, Jason was going to a Harry Potter movie but couldn't go because he has to work the next day. He is feeling tired and is worried about tomorrow.
jasonmva
Silver Member
Let me paint the picture. I am one of those people that am in bed bewteen 10-11 to be up around 6 for work. I always tell Will (my beloved) that if we want to see a movie in the theater or watch one at home, it needs to be early because I am toast by 9. Well......we just got tickets to the MIDNIGHT showing of Harry Potter tonight. So I am off to take a 2 hour nap to hopefully stay awake for the 2 hour movie. Oy tomorrow is going to hurt!

LOL....Enjoy the movie! :p

I hope you can fall asleep! I never can if I try to go to bed before my normal bedtime! Have fun tho!

Jason, do NOT make me send my flying monkeys after you!!! I got the feeling you wanted us to feel sorry for you and here you are going to a GREAT movie, on the first night it opens for FREE.........tell me that one sleepy day at work will be worth it???

chefmeg said:
Jason, do NOT make me send my flying monkeys after you!!! I got the feeling you wanted us to feel sorry for you and here you are going to a GREAT movie, on the first night it opens for FREE.........tell me that one sleepy day at work will be worth it???

Oh it will be worth it...especially when I call in at 6 to say I have a headache but will be in by 8! :0

And those flying monkeys don't have far to travel either...I'd better watch myself

have fun and remember...life is entirely too short to not take advantage of these kind of moments! I heard somewhere once that "life is what happens while you are planning what will happen"
Those monkeys have been flying around alot lately! I'll send them right up I-95 to keep you in line if necessary! NOW GO NAP!

jasonmva said:
Let me paint the picture. I am one of those people that am in bed bewteen 10-11 to be up around 6 for work. I always tell Will (my beloved) that if we want to see a movie in the theater or watch one at home, it needs to be early because I am toast by 9. Well......we just got tickets to the MIDNIGHT showing of Harry Potter tonight. So I am off to take a 2 hour nap to hopefully stay awake for the 2 hour movie. Oy tomorrow is going to hurt!
If you go take a nap-your never gonna get to that movie.

My friend is doing this at midnight tonight and we have to meet at 6:30 to get to our flight in time tomorrow...
I'm nervous for her.

just bring LOTS of coffee!

Oh, come on Jason, I have to be at work by 6, and get up early enough to get the 4 boys around and take 2 to their biological father's and 2 to the daycare, ughh, I haven't been to bed before 10 in at least 2 weeks with all the crap going on. So like I tell the kidless girl at work whose story always starts with 'I took a nap when I got home from work' I don't want to hear it again, you HAVE to leave that part out! I really don't feel sorry for you until you babysit for me and I can take a nap HA HA HA! http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/tongue0020.gif

Did I sound serious?!?! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

DISCLAIMER:::
Please excuse me I have been around my husband TOO long and CAN'T be serious!

My friend is doing the same thing tonight....and picking me up in the morning to head over to our Director's house for 4 of us to drive together.

You will love it! Wish I was seeing it- I love the HP movies!

I was actually thinking about going, as I was already awake... but then I figured I should probably actually put clothes in a suitcase, so there went that decision... :)

So Jason, how was the movie and how are you feeling today? Is the movie appropriate for my 10 year old? He has seen them all so far, but I know the material is more mature in this one....thanks for your opinion! I hope you had fun!

How was the movie? Are you going to bed early tonight to make up for not getting as much sleep last night? I'm sure you had a great time and will make it through the week.

We are getting free tickets for a special showing on Saturday morning...my mom thought it would be ok to take my 4 yr old DD...mind you, she SCARED TO DEATH of Harry Potter movies. I thought my mom knew this!! So now we have 2 extra tickets cuz my dad is babysitting. Anyone want to come to CO??

would love to, just have to be getting ready for CHICAGO!!!!

The movie was FANTASTIC!!!! I was so surprised to see all of the young kids there.

Meg - I think your 10 yr old will be ok. There were actually quite a few funny parts and it kept my interest throughout the whole thing.

I was asleep by 9:30 last night because I only got 3 hours the night before.

Related to Surviving a Midnight Movie: My Struggle to Stay Awake

1. What is "I Have Officially Lost It"?

"I Have Officially Lost It" is a collection of kitchen tools and gadgets designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable.

2. What products are included in the "I Have Officially Lost It" collection?

The collection includes a variety of kitchen tools such as knives, vegetable peelers, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and more. There are also specialized gadgets for tasks like slicing and dicing, grating, and juicing.

3. Are the products in the "I Have Officially Lost It" collection high quality?

Yes, all of our products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products.

4. Can I purchase the "I Have Officially Lost It" collection as a gift?

Yes, the collection makes for a great gift for anyone who loves to cook or is just starting to build their kitchen tool collection. We also offer gift wrapping options and personalized notes for an extra special touch.

5. Is there a discount for purchasing the entire "I Have Officially Lost It" collection?

Yes, we offer a special discount for purchasing the entire collection. This is a great option for those looking to fully stock their kitchen with high-quality and versatile tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies
Views
heather9892
Replies
Views
tiffanypc05