• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sink Fizz Tablets: Have You Tried It? Questions for Vicki~

yum!The price is about the same. BBW soap comes in 8 oz containers for about $4-$5 a piece while PC soap comes in a 17 oz container along with a hand lotion for $29.50.I tried the sink fizz tablets and didn't think they did anything. I finally gave up and unwrapped them and they worked fine. The directions say to drop in the water "unwrapped". That would be with the wrapper off. Haha. I think you are having a moment :D
ChefVicki
Have any of you tried the sink fizz tablets? I tried them for the first time today and I don't know if I am stupid or what but it says to drop it in the water unwrapped. I did that and it didn't do anything. I finally gave up and unwrapped it and it worked fine. What did I do wrong? Any suggestions.
I was thinking of giving them out for a prize or host gift. Also I heard of a game that you play with the sink fizz does anyone know what it is I can't remember how it goes.
Thanks
Vicki~

The directions say to drop in the water "unwrapped". That would be with the wrapper off. Haha. I think you are having a moment :D
I have wanted to try them myself. I think they would make great doorprizes.

I think I've heard of some people playing the left, right game and using the fizzie to pass around.

luvs2sellit said:
The directions say to drop in the water "unwrapped". That would be with the wrapper off. Haha. I think you are having a moment :D

that just made my day. :D

Lost my mindSORRY, I think will just chalk it up to having 4 children, a daycare business and a pampered chef business?????

Tried themI tried them and was very excited. But I didn't get it. Are they just supposed to make the kitchen smell lemony? I thought they were supposed to clean the sink out after doing dishes. If it is just to smell nice the scent didn't last very long.

I was disappointed in this product.

You still have to wipe your sink out. I generally run my dishclothe over the surface of the sink as the water is draining. It does make your sink shine and make the drain smell wonderful. But, I am not crazy about it either. It seems like an expensive cleaner. I love the soap, but I'm not crazy about the candle.

Shawnna

Yea, I have had some complaints about the candle. Customers say it does not smell up a room like it should and that it is not worth the money.

Not impressedI tried the fizz this morning, and it is great smelling while "fizzing" but the smell didn't last and I ran the disposal while it drained. I didn't even find the sink looked that much shinier. Maybe your not supposed to wipe the sink out? It seems like as soon as I did the scent was gone.

Oh, the first post about unwrapping was really cute. Made me laugh... happens to all of us!

Candle infoMy mother in law ordered the candle and said the samething too. It didn't smell up her kitchen as much as she thought it would. But I have to say that I do like the hand soap!

Just a tip about candles to share with your customers: I used to work at Bath and Body Works and they always told us to tell customers that when they burn jar candles (this goes for any) to burn it for atleast 4 hours or longer for the first use. Candles have a memory (being the wax) and if you were to burn it half way to the edge it may continue to burn that way and you won't get full use of the candle. And for a candle that costs $15.50 for 20 hours of burning time - you better believe I'd want every minute that candle had!! :D

luvs2sellit said:
Yea, I have had some complaints about the candle. Customers say it does not smell up a room like it should and that it is not worth the money.

Yes I'm not too crazy for the fizz stuff either. But I have a host that absolutely loves the soap and lotion. I don't have those though. How do you all think the lotion and soap compares to Bath and Body Works products?

They are both great
ChefNic said:
Yes I'm not too crazy for the fizz stuff either. But I have a host that absolutely loves the soap and lotion. I don't have those though. How do you all think the lotion and soap compares to Bath and Body Works products?

In my opinion, there really isn't that big of a comparison. The price is about the same. BBW soap comes in 8 oz containers for about $4-$5 a piece while PC soap comes in a 17 oz container along with a hand lotion for $29.50. I think the only difference is BBW soap and lotions vary in types, scents and sizes. But that is their market! To be honest I like them both. The lemon & rosemary scent is a great fresh scent. Plus PC offers the stainless steel caddy with the set. I use that caddy for dish soap and hand soap now that my PC soap is gone!! If a customer asks about the soap, I rave about the scent and how cute the caddy set looks near my sink! Plus, it makes a great gift for anyone. I hope that helps.

1. What are Sink Fizz Tablets?

Sink Fizz Tablets are a product designed to help clean and deodorize your kitchen sink. They come in a small tablet form and are made with a combination of baking soda, citric acid, and essential oils.

2. How do I use Sink Fizz Tablets?

To use Sink Fizz Tablets, simply drop one tablet into your kitchen sink and let it dissolve. For best results, run hot water over the tablet as it dissolves. The tablet will create a fizzing reaction and release its cleaning and deodorizing properties. Let the tablet sit for a few minutes before rinsing with water.

3. Can Sink Fizz Tablets be used in any type of sink?

Yes, Sink Fizz Tablets are safe to use in all types of sinks, including porcelain, stainless steel, and composite sinks. They are also safe for use in septic systems.

4. Are Sink Fizz Tablets environmentally friendly?

Yes, Sink Fizz Tablets are made with natural and biodegradable ingredients, making them safe for the environment. They do not contain any harsh chemicals or artificial fragrances.

5. How often should I use Sink Fizz Tablets?

We recommend using Sink Fizz Tablets once a week to keep your sink clean and fresh. However, you can use them more frequently if needed or desired.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AMTC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
andiphant
  • sunset7435
  • General Chat
Replies