• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Signing On: Is There a Fee for My Personal Site?

In summary, signing up for a personal website with Pampered Chef is completely free for consultants. This website allows consultants to showcase and sell products, manage orders, and track sales. Commission can be earned on all sales made through the personal website, and no technical skills are required to set up or manage the site. Performance and analytics can also be tracked through the consultant dashboard.
jrb0328
I am signing on on the 16th - just curious, is there a fee for the personal site?

It's $96 per year but you can pay for 6 months (it's more than half that but I don't know the amount). You also get 3 months free if you qualify in your first 30 days to try it - if you already have it they tack it on at the end of your subscription.

what do you mean qualify? i keep seeing people say this but what does that mean?

You qualify as a consultant once you have four shows or $1250 in sales.

It's $54 if you only buy it for 6 months.

Related to Signing On: Is There a Fee for My Personal Site?

1. Is there a fee for signing up for my personal website?

No, there is no fee for signing up for your personal Pampered Chef website. It is completely free for consultants.

2. What does having a personal website with Pampered Chef entail?

Having a personal website with Pampered Chef allows you to have a customizable platform to showcase and sell products, as well as manage orders and track sales.

3. Can I earn commission from sales made through my personal website?

Yes, you can earn commission on all sales made through your personal website, just like you would with in-person or virtual parties.

4. Do I need any technical skills to set up and manage my personal website?

No, you do not need any technical skills to set up or manage your personal website. Pampered Chef provides easy-to-use tools and templates to help you create and maintain your site.

5. Can I track my website's performance and analytics?

Yes, you can track your website's performance and analytics through the consultant dashboard on the Pampered Chef website. This includes views, clicks, and sales data for your website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tina Berger
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tina Berger
  • KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pccbradley