• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

In summary, to sign up as a new member of Pampered Chef, go to their website and click on the "Sign Up" button to enter your personal information and create a login. There is no fee to become a member and you can sign up without making a purchase. As a member, you will have access to exclusive deals, recipes, and cooking tips, as well as the opportunity to earn rewards for your purchases. You can cancel your membership at any time, but this will result in losing access to member-exclusive benefits and rewards.
Sallie_M
Could someone please tell me how to sign up a new member for this website?
(Mind is mush this a.m....)
Thanks in advance :)

Hi, Sallie... When someone is new to this site, across the top bar where it usually says (User CP, News, etc) it will say "register". They can click on that to register. To see what I am talking about if you click on Log Out and then bring up CS you should see what I mean. Good luck!

Thanks, Ann!

PS I like your new pic!

Not to steal the post, but a lady in my cluster said that she came in to sign up with her yahoo email, and it said that the member already existed!!! hmm....Greg?

Maybe she signed up already and forgot about it? She would just need to request her password be emailed to her again. :)

Related to Sign Up a New Member: Step-by-Step Guide

1. How do I sign up as a new member?

To sign up as a new member, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Sign Up" button. You will then be prompted to enter your personal information and create a login for your account.

2. Is there a fee to become a member?

There is no fee to become a member of Pampered Chef. Signing up is completely free and gives you access to exclusive deals, recipes, and cooking tips.

3. Can I sign up without making a purchase?

Yes, you can sign up as a member without making a purchase. However, we do offer special discounts and rewards for members who make purchases.

4. What are the benefits of becoming a member?

As a member, you will have access to exclusive deals and promotions, be the first to know about new product releases, and have access to helpful cooking tips and recipes. You will also have the opportunity to earn rewards for your purchases.

5. Can I cancel my membership at any time?

Yes, you can cancel your membership at any time by contacting our customer support team. However, please note that by canceling your membership, you will no longer have access to member-exclusive benefits and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sarah Mitson
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • WestCoastPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders