1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Any one doing the step up your biz

1. milkangel

milkangel Advanced Member

on cc i was just looking up ccto see whats new and i found this session on step up your biz and i was wounderiong of how meany of you are doing this. i might try it. with my director.

Dec 7, 2009
  2. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

I started this training with my team last night. I am doing it right along with them.

Contacting your director is a great idea, since there is much more information available that what you see as a consultant.

Dec 7, 2009
  3. milkangel

do you think it is working?

Dec 7, 2009
  4. Chef Kearns

Chef Kearns Legacy Member Gold Member

You are not going to see instant results with anything you do. Each person learns and retains differently. If you can apply everything you learn and not beat yourself up too much when you forget then you're all good!! There is never knowing too much! As long as there is someone willing to train you TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY! This is a great program run by someone who wants to see you make the most of your business. I think it will work if you want it to work.

Dec 7, 2009
  5. milkangel

Thank you chef kearns

Dec 8, 2009
  6. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

Sunday night was our first session and I agree with chef kearns. You need to take the information and work it to make your business successful. It really is all about getting back to the basics.

Dec 8, 2009
  7. cookingwithdot

cookingwithdot Advanced Member Gold Member

Just finished it with my director & 2 other consultants via phone. I think there is a lot of beneficial info ...also good to stay in contact with everyone - my director & one of the participants are in Missouri & 2 of us are in Washington State.

Have something to add?