• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sick and Tired of Being Sick: Let's Share Our Stories

but then her 5 yr old was so bad she had to go to the ER. Her daughter is now in the ICU with pneumonia.I hate seeing them sick. :(Both of my teens went to bed as soon as dinner was over at 6:30 last night and are just now getting up 6:30 AM.They are congested and headachy.My 4 & 6 year old are coughing and yacking but so far that is the only symptoms.We just got over the 9 days of being sick with Peanut Butter so I don't want anything here for a LOOOONG time!:oI got a upper resp infection a the begginning of February and had just gotten over it last week then
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
I am so sick and tired of being sick... for the past week my duaghter has been ill, then my husband got it still has it... and now me.. I am so sick of sneezing,coughing, URG!!!! I am exhuasted and I am beignng to sound liek a cold medicnen commerical. This sucks... anyone else have this problem??:eek:

You & me both Leah!!
I am sorry you're suffering, too!
I've been sick since New Years...I had a UTI, then a terrible head cold, then my kids each got the head cold, then I got it back from them and it turned into Bronchitis and then this morning my 5yo was diagnosed with a Middle Ear Infection....and I have been plugging away doing shows thru all of this - thank God for good cold medicines (I swear by Tylenol Cold) and my ability to nap a few hours each day.

Leah, You better not be sick on the 16th and 17th!!!;) I don't want to catch it.

Leah, we have it here too. I had to take Caleb to the ER this morning since he was seriously shaking, like he was FREEZING but he was burning up! So they said the he had a middle ear infection sent us home with antibiotic and a inhaler. And said give him Tylenol and wait until it is over.. :(

Ugh. I hate seeing him sick. :(

Both of my teens went to bed as soon as dinner was over at 6:30 last night and are just now getting up 6:30 AM.
They are congested and headachy.

My 4 & 6 year old are coughing and yacking but so far that is the only symptoms. We just got over the 9 days of being sick with Peanut Butter so I don't want anything here for a LOOOONG time!:eek:

I got a upper resp infection a the begginning of February and had just gotten over it last week then I got the dreaded FLU:eek: on Thursday. I started running a fever of 104, my skin hurt, my legs hurt, my eyeballs hurt, my head...it was horrible. It lasted 4 days and then just turned into a cough and congestion. The flu is hitting this area later. I work for a doctors office and we have seen alot of of what I had this weekend. One of the doctors was sick with the same thing as me. Now we are both just congested and coughing. So.... wash your hands and be careful.

Both my kids have just gotten over the rotavirus. ICKY...do not wish this on anyone. Poor kids. Their appetites stil are not back to normal and now my 2 1/2 yr old is just UBER-cranky...ughhhh.

Anyday now it will ht me like a ton of bricks....

There was so much flu and upper respiratory stuff going around that a couple of the schools had been closed for a couple of days. Both of my boys had the respiratory stuff but that was bad enough. I hate seeing them cough themselves to where it makes you hurt to watch them hurt. Things here are better.

Been There!So sorry Leah! I know how awful it is!
We have had a Noro-Virus epidemic in West Michigan (Actually made the front page of the Grand Rapids Press!), and my DH, my DS, and myself all had it...I think that is the sickest I have ever been!.....just when we were all feeling better - we all came down with the Flu....and it has hung on forever! Like Carolyn, I feel like I've been sick for 2 months, and am just now feeling better!

Hope you and yours are feeling better soon!

Well my little girl got sick AGIAN...... in her school 80 kids have been out sick in the past two weeks!!! My husband sounds better than he did..... and I have been feeling better.. I acutually had the engergy to sit down and do some homework...... I sware if I cough one more time I am gonna... scream.... I took nightquil at 9pm last night and was in bed by 1030 and woke up at 9am...... whewww I am wore out!!

I am trying to get better.........~~~!!!!!

I am so sick that I havnt' had the energy to do homework!! thats bad!!

Tree said:
Leah, You better not be sick on the 16th and 17th!!!;) I don't want to catch it.

I work in a hospital down here in extreme S. TX; the flu is really, really bad and Strep throat too. My best friend had her tubes tied, was told to take it easy, she was already off work a few days, then caught the flu (tested +) and her and her 5 yr old daughter went to the nigth clinic and both were pos with the flu and strep. She tried to keep her 2 1/2 yr old away and he got it too. She attempted to come back to work only to go back home for another week, just now sounding better. Winter is typically our peak season due to the snow birds from up North but this yr the census has been down, then the last week and a half the hsp is so full there's no beds that cubicals with bes were set up in the hallways, ED/ ER etc.

I sure hope I don't get it, although I had a little awhile back, but I take the flu shot every yr so when I do get it it's not as bad.

Good Luck and hope everyone feels beter soon.

Liz

Related to Sick and Tired of Being Sick: Let's Share Our Stories

1. What is "Sick and Tired of Being Sick: Let's Share Our Stories"?

"Sick and Tired of Being Sick: Let's Share Our Stories" is a campaign started by Pampered Chef to raise awareness about chronic illness and provide support and resources for those who are struggling.

2. Who can participate in this campaign?

Anyone can participate in this campaign, whether you are someone who is personally dealing with a chronic illness, or you know someone who is and want to show your support. We believe that everyone's story is important and can help others going through similar experiences.

3. How can I share my story?

You can share your story by using the hashtag #SickAndTired on social media and tagging Pampered Chef. You can also submit your story through our website or by attending one of our events.

4. What resources are available for those struggling with chronic illness?

Pampered Chef has partnered with various organizations and experts to provide resources such as tips for managing symptoms, healthy recipes, and support groups. We also offer a "Sick and Tired" cookbook with easy and nutritious recipes for those dealing with chronic illness.

5. How can I get involved in the campaign?

There are many ways to get involved in the campaign, including sharing your story, attending events, and sharing information on social media. You can also consider hosting a Pampered Chef party and donating a portion of the sales to a charity that supports those with chronic illness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
daniellemorgan
  • buckeyefan08
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies