• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shrimp Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms

In summary, the ingredients for Shrimp Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are 4 large portobello mushrooms, 1/2 pound cooked and chopped shrimp, 1/4 cup bread crumbs, 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese, 2 cloves of garlic, minced, 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, 2 tablespoons olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. You can substitute the shrimp with cooked and chopped chicken, crab meat, or tofu. To clean and prepare the mushrooms, use a damp paper towel or mushroom brush, remove the stems, and scrape out the gills. To make the stuffing, mix the shrimp with bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic, parsley, olive
Laura420
Hey all ! :D

- has anyone tried the Shrimp Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms from stoneware inspirations (pictured on the cover, recipe on pg 97)?

They look good, sound good and I am making them to bring to thanksgiving dinner at my moms...

Have you made em? Do you like em? Tips?

:chef:

I have not made them. They sound good, though. Let us know how they turn out.

I will def. post back...

hopefully someone has had made them before to offer an opinion or tip before I jump into it Thursday morning.

What are the ingredients for Shrimp Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms?

The ingredients for Shrimp Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms are:

• 4 large portobello mushrooms
  • 1/2 pound cooked and chopped shrimp
  • 1/4 cup bread crumbs
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
  • 2 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Can I substitute the shrimp with another type of protein?

Yes, you can substitute the shrimp with cooked and chopped chicken, crab meat, or even tofu for a vegetarian option.

How do I clean and prepare the portobello mushrooms?

To clean the portobello mushrooms, use a damp paper towel or mushroom brush to wipe off any dirt or debris. Remove the stems and use a spoon to gently scrape out the gills on the underside of the mushroom. Preheat your oven to 375°F before filling the mushrooms.

How do I make the stuffing for the mushrooms?

In a bowl, mix together the chopped shrimp, bread crumbs, grated parmesan cheese, minced garlic, chopped parsley, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Make sure all ingredients are evenly distributed.

How do I assemble and cook the Shrimp Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms?

Place the cleaned and prepared portobello mushrooms on a baking sheet. Fill each mushroom with the shrimp stuffing, pressing it down gently to make sure it is packed in. Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is heated through. Serve hot and enjoy!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Princess
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • angmillar
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • heat123