• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rigatoni With Tuna and Sun-Dried Tomatoes

In summary, to make Rigatoni With Tuna and Sun-Dried Tomatoes, you will need rigatoni pasta, canned tuna, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. If you prefer, you can use fresh tomatoes instead of sun-dried tomatoes and canned albacore tuna is recommended for its mild flavor. This dish can also be made ahead of time and reheated. Other types of pasta can be substituted, but a short and sturdy pasta is recommended for best results.
nldavis321
Gold Member
I thought I would share that THIS RECIPE ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!!!!!Amazingly yummy! I made it the other night and it was perfect. Anyone looking for a good recipe for tomorrow (no meat Friday) this one is it.I recommend that you serve it with the lemon wedges. We began eating it without and then sqeezed some on to try it out. It was so light and fresh tasting. Very filling and even better as a left over!You can find it in the 29 Minutes to Dinner pg. 59 and it really does take about 25 minutes!

Last edited:
Where is it located?

Rigatoni with Tuna and Sun-dried Tomatoes is in the first 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook on page 59; I have been meaning to try it myself.

And might I add that if you haven't tried the Shrimp Panzanella Salad on page 47 in the same cookbook it will TOTALLY rock your world if you like shrimp. Since I still don't have the grill pan, we made the bread/toast in the oven at 450 degrees which toasted it nicely but we didn't get the grill marks. It was marvelous.

These 29 Minutes cookbooks are the best.​

I agree!! Love this recipe!! Now I'll have to try the Shrimp Panzanella....mmmm

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed this recipe from our 29 Minutes to Dinner cookbook. It's one of my personal favorites as well. The lemon wedges definitely add a nice touch to the dish and I'm glad you gave them a try. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us and I hope you continue to enjoy our delicious and convenient recipes. Happy cooking!

What ingredients do I need to make Rigatoni With Tuna and Sun-Dried Tomatoes?

To make Rigatoni With Tuna and Sun-Dried Tomatoes, you will need rigatoni pasta, canned tuna, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.

Can I use fresh tomatoes instead of sun-dried tomatoes?

Yes, you can use fresh tomatoes instead of sun-dried tomatoes. Simply chop the tomatoes and sauté them with garlic and olive oil before adding the tuna and spices.

What is the best type of tuna to use for this recipe?

We recommend using canned albacore tuna for this recipe. It has a mild flavor that pairs well with the other ingredients.

Can I make this dish ahead of time?

Yes, you can make Rigatoni With Tuna and Sun-Dried Tomatoes ahead of time and reheat it when you are ready to serve. Just make sure to store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.

Can I substitute the rigatoni pasta with another type of pasta?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta for this recipe. However, we recommend using a short and sturdy pasta, such as penne or fusilli, to hold the sauce and tuna well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
vonfirmath
  • StacieB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies