1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Rigatoni with Tuna and Sun-Dried Tomatoes

1. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

I thought I would share that THIS RECIPE ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF!!!!!

Amazingly yummy! I made it the other night and it was perfect. Anyone looking for a good recipe for tomorrow (no meat Friday) this one is it.

I recommend that you serve it with the lemon wedges. We began eating it without and then sqeezed some on to try it out. It was so light and fresh tasting. Very filling and even better as a left over!

You can find it in the 29 Minutes to Dinner pg. 59 and it really does take about 25 minutes!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2009
    Mar 12, 2009
  2. Where is it located?

3. LeslieSGI

LeslieSGI Member Gold Member

Rigatoni with Tuna and Sun-dried Tomatoes is in the first 29 Minutes to Dinner Cookbook on page 59; I have been meaning to try it myself.

And might I add that if you haven't tried the Shrimp Panzanella Salad on page 47 in the same cookbook it will TOTALLY rock your world if you like shrimp. Since I still don't have the grill pan, we made the bread/toast in the oven at 450 degrees which toasted it nicely but we didn't get the grill marks. It was marvelous.

These 29 Minutes cookbooks are the best. ​

Mar 13, 2009
  4. peichef

peichef Veteran Member

I agree!! Love this recipe!! Now I'll have to try the Shrimp Panzanella....mmmm

Mar 13, 2009
Have something to add?