• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried Cornbread Stuffing with Sausage and Chorizo?

I made the PC recipe Cornbread Chorizo Stuffing for the 2nd year in a row. My expected number of guests went DRASTICALLY down when all my in-laws canceled, so we had tons leftover between that and the traditional stuffing I made, but it's YUMMY. I love having something alittle different too.
heat123
Silver Member
I always make something different every Thanksgiving. I was thinking about this recipe and wondered if any of you have this at your meal, or have had it before and would recommend it and if so a fave recipe you use?

I saw one online for sausage and cornbread stuffing?? It sounds good but don't want to make it unless I've heard some good reviews on this dish.

If I made a different kind of stuffing other than celery/sage stuffing, I'd have a mutiny on my hands at Thanksgiving. I make it the same way I was taught by my Grandma, and the whole family expects it. LOL

Cornbread stuffing is the only kind my grandpa will eat. I've never had it though. Sorry I can't help. :(

Debala715 said:
If I made a different kind of stuffing other than celery/sage stuffing, I'd have a mutiny on my hands at Thanksgiving. I make it the same way I was taught by my Grandma, and the whole family expects it. LOL
Well my family expects my grandfather's traditional stuffing every year but I do try and make a different type each year (just to mix it up a bit) . Last year I tried sourdough-mushroom stuffing and not many ate it (and I loved it) but will see about this years cornbread stuffing?

I make mine the way my mother taught me and do not like any other kind, so, I am not help either.

If it taste anything like how on earth my MIL makes her's, then good luck! :yuck: HAHA!:D

UPdate.... YUMMS! I found a recipe online for a sausage and chirizo cornbread stuffing and my taste samplings give it a thumbs up! It's soo good! I like the sweet and savory combo and the flavor is delish with the meat, onions, bell peppers and jalopeno! I think this one is a winner!

I am so glad yu found a recipe.... We have always mixed cornbread into our traditional stuffing. I would say it is our family tradition.

heat123 said:
UPdate.... YUMMS! I found a recipe online for a sausage and chirizo cornbread stuffing and my taste samplings give it a thumbs up! It's soo good! I like the sweet and savory combo and the flavor is delish with the meat, onions, bell peppers and jalopeno! I think this one is a winner!
Hi Heather! I haven't been on here in nearly two weeks and I"m catching up. I hpe the stuffing was a big success. I made the PC recipe Cornbread Chorizo Stuffing for the 2nd year in a row. My expected number of guests went DRASTICALLY down when all my in-laws canceled, so we had tons leftover between that and the traditional stuffing I made, but it's YUMMY. I love having something alittle different too.

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Related to Have you tried Cornbread Stuffing with Sausage and Chorizo?

1. What ingredients do I need to make cornbread stuffing?

To make cornbread stuffing, you will need cornbread, chicken or vegetable broth, celery, onion, butter, sage, salt, and pepper.

2. Can I use store-bought cornbread for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought cornbread for this recipe. However, homemade cornbread will give the stuffing a more authentic and delicious taste.

3. How do I make the cornbread for this stuffing?

You can make the cornbread for this stuffing by following our recipe or using your own favorite cornbread recipe. Just make sure the cornbread is completely cooled before using it in the stuffing.

4. Can I make this stuffing ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this stuffing ahead of time. You can prepare and assemble the stuffing up to a day in advance and then bake it on the day you plan to serve it.

5. Can I add other ingredients to this cornbread stuffing?

Yes, you can add other ingredients to this cornbread stuffing, such as dried cranberries, pecans, or sausage. Just make sure to adjust the amounts of other ingredients accordingly to maintain the balance of flavors in the stuffing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Laura420
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Laura420
Replies
Views
supergirljennie
  • magentablue
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies