• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showtime with My Bestie - Let's Make Some Money!

In summary, "Showtime with My Bestie - Let's Make Some Money!" is a virtual cooking party hosted with a Pampered Chef consultant. To host a party, simply schedule a date with your consultant and share the unique party link. As a host, you can earn rewards and discounts based on party sales and receive a special gift. The party includes a virtual cooking demonstration, showcasing products and recipes while allowing for interaction and questions. There is no purchase necessary to host a party, but products can be purchased through the party link if desired.
Sheleif
I have my fourth show tomorrow night. It is with my best friend so I am not too nervous. She has so much of the product and wants to earn more so I think it will be a good turn out. I am hoping that it helps get me some bookings. I need some money to buy some of the new stuff coming up. So wish me luck. LOL :)

Have a great Show... Remember you are "Pampered" not "Perfect" and laugh at yourself!

Yes, Always have fun. When you are having fun, everyone else will also. That will help you with your bookings and your sales!! Good luck!!

And if you mess up and feel the need to correct yourself somehow that is noticeable, I used to say "This is show number X for me and I am going to keep doing this until I get it right!!" I quit saying it b/c I can't ever remember what my show number is now!!

I hope it goes well.

good luck & have fun :)

Related to Showtime with My Bestie - Let's Make Some Money!

1. What is "Showtime with My Bestie - Let's Make Some Money!"?

"Showtime with My Bestie - Let's Make Some Money!" is a virtual cooking party that you can host with your best friend. It is a fun and interactive way to learn about Pampered Chef products and earn some extra income.

2. How do I host a "Showtime with My Bestie" party?

To host a "Showtime with My Bestie" party, simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date. Your consultant will provide you with a unique party link to share with your best friend and guests.

3. Can I earn rewards and discounts by hosting a "Showtime with My Bestie" party?

Yes, as a host of a "Showtime with My Bestie" party, you can earn rewards and discounts based on the total sales from your party. You will also receive a special host gift for hosting a successful party.

4. What can I expect during a "Showtime with My Bestie" party?

During a "Showtime with My Bestie" party, you and your best friend will join a virtual cooking demonstration led by your Pampered Chef consultant. You will get to see and learn about different products and recipes, and have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the consultant and other guests.

5. Do I need to purchase anything to host a "Showtime with My Bestie" party?

No, there is no purchase necessary to host a "Showtime with My Bestie" party. However, if you or your guests are interested in purchasing any products featured during the party, you can do so through the unique party link provided by your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lescalvelage
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
SueAdx
  • pamperedalf