• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Recipes Can I Make for a Trifle Bowl Show at a Beauty Shop?

jj16I did a show at a beauty shop after hours by invitation. I contacted the owner and asked if I could come by to talk about doing a show there. I coached her on how to run the show and how to market it.
gilchrist_pchef
Okay it is getting close to the holidays and I was wanting to start doing shows with the trifle bowl. What are some recipes you have done at shows???

chocolate banana cream trifle...everyone loved it!
punch bowl dessert...you layer-yellow cake pieces, vanilla pudding, strawberries, pineapple, kiwi, whip cream, and then repeat...this is very yummy (however not very holiday festive.

also you could use the trifle as a centerpiece and showcase that for the holiday decorations...i am doing this....getting some christmas balls to put in one, and then a candle with cranberries in another, they are great decorations!!

why wait for the holidays?? I use the trifle bowl at EVERY show!!! It has really increased my sales on that piece. Normally, it's just an addon that I pay for, since I do it cheap! I use a boxed brownie mix, 2 pkgs of pudding and cool whip.
I have also Janet's chocolate peanut butter cup recipe, and then I use a bunch of variations of the one I mentioned earlier, and also using angel food cake, fresh fruit and cool whip.
At my Open Houses, I use it as a punch bowl (one can frozen cranberry juice/one can frozen limeade/one 2-liter bottle of ginger ale). HTH!!!

You know what else is fabulous about a trifle bowl? If you mess up a dessert, you can just turn it into a trifle! Cut up the brownies or cake that stuck to the pan, add some cool whip and pudding, maybe some cream cheese and throw sprinkles/nuts/fruit on top and voila!
Of course ours is even better than the average trifle bowl because of the detachable base and the lid... easy to store, wash , and most importantly transport. It's a total must have. :)

beckyjsmith said:
You know what else is fabulous about a trifle bowl? If you mess up a dessert, you can just turn it into a trifle! Cut up the brownies or cake that stuck to the pan, add some cool whip and pudding, maybe some cream cheese and throw sprinkles/nuts/fruit on top and voila!
Of course ours is even better than the average trifle bowl because of the detachable base and the lid... easy to store, wash , and most importantly transport. It's a total must have. :)

Ooh, I like that! :sing: Good selling point, and who among us hasn't had a cake that doesn't look quite so pretty but still tastes awesome?! I know that I have! But I have never thought about turning it into a trifle! I'm so excited! I am going to use that in my personal life and use it for my shows! Thank you! :balloon:

If you search for Trifle Bowel recipes so much comes up

I did the Lime Berry Trifle at a beauty shop after hours show and one lady ordered everything that I talked about or used. She paid cash $450.00.

I've had some issues with the Trifle Bowl but the Chocolate Rasberry Cookie Trifle passed my worst critic - my boyfriend's test.jj16

Hi Lisa, I know this is an old post, but just came across it. Do you put the frozen cran juice and frozen limeade in the trifle bowl frozen and then just pour the gingerale over it? Please advise. Thanks!
Lorelei

Chef Bobby said:
I did the Lime Berry Trifle at a beauty shop after hours show and one lady ordered everything that I talked about or used. She paid cash $450.00.

How did you get to do a show at a beauty shop? how did you coach the owner? I'd like to know- I was thinking of doing that at my hair salon but am not sure how to approach them abou it. Would you share? thanks!

1. What is a trifle bowl and how is it used in a Pampered Chef show?

A trifle bowl is a large, clear glass bowl that is typically used for serving desserts. In a Pampered Chef show, the trifle bowl is often used as a centerpiece to display and serve layered desserts such as trifles, parfaits, or fruit salads.

2. Do I need any special tools or ingredients to make a trifle in the trifle bowl?

No, you do not need any special tools or ingredients to make a trifle in the trifle bowl. However, some Pampered Chef products, such as the Trifle Bowl Set, can make the process easier and more visually appealing.

3. Can the trifle bowl be used for anything other than desserts?

Yes, the trifle bowl can also be used for savory dishes such as layered dips, salads, or even as a punch bowl. The possibilities are endless and the clear glass allows for a beautiful presentation.

4. How do I clean the trifle bowl after using it?

The trifle bowl is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water to prevent any potential scratches. Use a soft sponge or cloth to clean the bowl, and dry it with a soft towel to avoid water spots.

5. Can I purchase the trifle bowl separately or does it come in a set?

The trifle bowl is available for purchase separately, but it also comes in a set with other Pampered Chef products such as the Trifle Bowl Set or the Trifle Bowl and Stand Set. These sets are designed to make creating beautiful and delicious desserts even easier.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
1PamperedMommy
Replies
Views
ccooley
Replies
Views
lkprescott