• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Showing New Products (Not a Spoiler)

Agggh. Three more days! I've got too much to do. Enter last nights show, re-pack for tomorrow morning show, laundry, packing list, actual packing, husband's entire family is in town and we are supposed to be spending the day with them. . . . .Seriously though - use the Sept. Special (even if you don't know what it is yet!) to help book Aug. You can tell your potential hosts that booking in August will be the best way to get both host bonuses......because they will have people at their August show fighting for open dates in Sept!:DPoor me, I would rather not know and just enjoy the new products when they come out.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have a problem of when to let me customers now what the new products are. When do you guys?

I am so affraid that if I tell them to early they won't want to book a show before they come out.

If I have a full August (which I don't) I'll tell them in August. If my schedule for August looks good, then I'll fill them in. Right now I only have 1 show booked (lots of maybes). I'm not saying a word! Although, I did tell my host that she needs to get a booking for September so she can take advantage of the host special.

I do what Ellen does - which is what was mentioned at one point at Conference. Book your August as full as you want it, THEN mention the new stuff. And don't forget that your August hosts will be able to get the knives on special in August, plus the September special at any bookings. So there's no reason for them to choose September over August. :)

That's what I would do.

chefann said:
I do what Ellen does - which is what was mentioned at one point at Conference. Book your August as full as you want it, THEN mention the new stuff. And don't forget that your August hosts will be able to get the knives on special in August, plus the September special at any bookings. So there's no reason for them to choose September over August. :)

In fact, it would be to their benefit to book in August - so they can get new knives & the outrageously incredible Sept. Special!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
and the outrageously incredible Sept. Special!!!

Oh Becky, you are such a tease!!!!!:D

chefjeanine said:
Oh Becky, you are such a tease!!!!!:D

Would you believe I was so excited, I actually started to say what it was.....and then realized what I was typing, and had to change it! Whew!

ChefBeckyD said:
Would you believe I was so excited, I actually started to say what it was.....and then realized what I was typing, and had to change it! Whew!

Damn. . .she caught herself.
;)

Becky...you should have posted your message before your cup of coffee...so that you weren't so alert :p j/k :) ....or maybe not;)

It's okay Jeanine, just three more days and we'll know too! :)

I'm chalking up to the fact that I am still in "recovery" mode from lack of sleep this past week......

DebbieJ said:
It's okay Jeanine, just three more days and we'll know too! :)

Agggh. Three more days! I've got too much to do. Enter last nights show, re-pack for tomorrow morning show, laundry, packing list, actual packing, husband's entire family is in town and we are supposed to be spending the day with them. . . . .

Last edited:
Seriously though - use the Sept. Special (even if you don't know what it is yet!) to help book Aug. You can tell your potential hosts that booking in August will be the best way to get both host bonuses......because they will have people at their August show fighting for open dates in Sept!:D :D :D

Or, they can be their guests last chance to get discontinued or restyled products! so they can do a cooking show in august and a catty in September for all of the new products!

That's a good idea, too, Jennifer. Except that there are actually very few things being discontinued. There are a bunch of restyles (and I will go out on a limb to let you know that HO is keeping the prices THE SAME), but only a couple of actual retirements!

Ann is right.........I usually have my own show to turn in for August of just discontinued products.........but I'm going to be hard-pressed this year to be able to put one together! The very few things that are being discontinued weren't big sellers for me in the first place!

Related to Showing New Products (Not a Spoiler)

What are the newest products from Pampered Chef?

Some of our newest products include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

How do I find out about upcoming new products?

You can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on new product releases.

Can I try out the new products before buying them?

Yes, we often offer in-home cooking demonstrations where you can try out our newest products and see them in action before making a purchase.

Are the new products only available through parties?

No, our new products are available for purchase online and through our Independent Consultants at any time.

Can I still buy the older products?

Yes, we continue to offer our tried-and-true products along with our new releases. You can find them on our website or through our Independent Consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RaggedyAunt
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
mspibb
Replies
Views
cookery
  • krisPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies