• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Harvest of Color" - New Summer Collection?

In summary, the "Harvest of Color" collection is the new summer collection from Pampered Chef, featuring colorful and vibrant kitchen tools and cookware. This collection includes a variety of products such as knives, baking dishes, serving platters, and utensils, with sets and bundles available for purchase. All of the products in this collection are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, and individual items can be purchased or bundled together. The "Harvest of Color" collection will be available for purchase starting in June 2021 on the Pampered Chef website and at parties.
magentablue
I don't know if this is a spoiler or not... so don't read if you're someone who gets upset when they find something out early...

I'm shopping our website. I clicked on Kitchenware, and under that heading is another heading "Harvest of Color." When I click the subheading, I just see a blank page.

Is this a new summer collection that will be coming out?

Yep I see it too...wonder what's up?
Harvest of Color...you would think something in the fall not spring/summer!

Hmm, interesting. At first I thought it was a product collection/color theme from several years ago. Now my guess is
the next Round Up from the Heart theme to replace the trivets.
It could be part of the fall product collection and someone in our "oh so savvy tech dept" (that was sarcasm) is fooling around trying to get fall products ready to be on the web.

Becca I love how you did the spoiler. I'm not talented enough to figure it out myself.

I think you might be on to something.

Hi there! Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It looks like the "Harvest of Color" collection is currently in the works and will be coming out soon. We are always excited to introduce new and beautiful products to our customers, so stay tuned for updates on when the collection will be available. In the meantime, feel free to browse our other kitchenware options and let us know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!

Related to Harvest of Color" - New Summer Collection?

What is the "Harvest of Color" collection?

The "Harvest of Color" collection is the new summer collection from Pampered Chef. It features bright and colorful kitchen tools and cookware perfect for summertime cooking and entertaining.

What types of products are included in the "Harvest of Color" collection?

The collection includes a variety of products such as knives, baking dishes, serving platters, and utensils, all in vibrant and fun colors. There are also sets and bundles available to help you save money and complete your kitchen collection.

Are the products in the "Harvest of Color" collection dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Harvest of Color" collection are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

Can I purchase individual items from the "Harvest of Color" collection?

Yes, you can purchase individual items from the collection, or you can choose from one of the available sets or bundles to save money and complete your collection.

When will the "Harvest of Color" collection be available for purchase?

The "Harvest of Color" collection will be available for purchase starting in June 2021. Keep an eye out for it on our website and at Pampered Chef parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
RunawayChef
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
chefmeg