• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Your Face: Why Avatars Matter for Conference Networking

S
sarahmarie
I think everyone should put their photo as their avatar. I just did! i want to see your faces. If I go to conference this year i need to know your beautiful faces!

If you don't have a small enough digital photo or want one cropped and don't have the software you can send it to me and I would be glad to crop and size it to fit on here.

Follow the link on my sig line. Sonja is the better looking of the two of us.

My AV is designed to remind you that I'm not afraid to point out when the Emporer has no clothes.

My avatar has my pic...I am the brunette next to Doris :)

You've already seen me....Na! Na! ;)

I agree! Everytime someone posts a picture I see how off my mental picture of them was! I like being able to think of people how they actually look! Anne was a short brunette with big hooters before she posted her pic, LMAO!!!

I have a picture in my profile so you can go there to see my face. I really don't like looking at it all the time which is why I use an avatar instead.

I do wear glasses, my hair is always covered by a hat, so the picture is not tooooo off.

gilliandanielle said:
I agree! Everytime someone posts a picture I see how off my mental picture of them was! I like being able to think of people how they actually look! Anne was a short brunette with big hooters before she posted her pic, LMAO!!!

I know what you mean, lol! I will try & get a pic on here soon....my dh has been bugging me do make a myspace page too

Sarahmarie: like your pic:)

having upload problems/?? too big?

Oh, oh, oh,
Look, look looky here.... It worked! Wow! :)

I will be at conference '08!

woo hooo! I can see!

gilliandanielle said:

And what changed? He he!

gilliandanielle said:
Anne was a short brunette with big hooters before she posted her pic, LMAO!!!

Well, here's another Ann who is brunette with big hooters. I'm just not short. I'm exactly average - 5' 6".

The pic avatars are nice. On the forum my DH moderates, he's made a rule that the avatar can't be a pic of just the person - it has to include their car. (It's a classic car forum.) That's to "maintain the dignity and decorum of the site." pfffft. :p

Cheffers have way too much fun to worry about decorum!

Here's mine. I don't post much. But thanks for all the great ideas!

I am the one with long blonde hair in the pic! ha! Although I need to crop one better so you can actually see what I look like.

gilliandanielle said:
Gillian: You caused me to LAUGH OUT LOUD at work!!!

here I amhi everyone
I am in the home office this year pointing to my name on the wall 100,000 dollars sold
Whoo hoo Doreen Zaino 252526

I am the one sitting at Doris desk on the HO tour this year at confernce!!!! :D

mommyhugz1978 said:
I am the one sitting at Doris desk on the HO tour this year at confernce!!!! :D

I never realized this was Doris' desk:)

I haven't posted much, but now you can see me when I do.

Ok, it took me forever to figure out how to upload....now we'll see if it works;)

Great pics everyone!

Lacy- You were all blond in my head!

Jennifer- I have had my nose touching the screen trying to see your face before, LOL!

Anne- Great- you just blew your cover of "working" - like they still believed that, LMAO!!

I never realized that was Doris's desk either.

gilliandanielle said:
I never realized that was Doris's desk either.

Why is it sooooooooo messy?????:confused:

My pic is at my desk!!! The one I took at HO at Doris's desk was HORRIBLE!!

Gillian~everytime I look at you now all I can think about is you smuggling a basketball!! LOL!!

Last edited:
Those are business cards that consultants leave on her desk!!

erinyourpclady said:
Those are business cards that consultants leave on her desk!!

OIC!!!....Well I guess mine will be there also in 07:D :D :D

I don't get it.....Why do consultants leave business cards on her desk???

SusanBP0129 said:
I don't get it.....Why do consultants leave business cards on her desk???

LMAO....IN CASE she WANTS to have a show!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lol Lol Lol :D

Consultants leave comments on the back of their cards, thanking her, etc. Rumor has it that she reads them ALL!

Diane

Erin- maybe I'll put my belly pics as my avatar, LMAO!!

dianevill said:
Consultants leave comments on the back of their cards, thanking her, etc. Rumor has it that she reads them ALL!

Diane

That's very nice! :)

gilliandanielle said:

Maybe it should be "LMBO".

ROTFLOL

gilliandanielle said:

Maybe you should!!! LOL!!
:)

Great Idea, :)
sarahmarie said:
I think everyone should put their photo as their avatar. I just did! i want to see your faces. If I go to conference this year i need to know your beautiful faces!

If you don't have a small enough digital photo or want one cropped and don't have the software you can send it to me and I would be glad to crop and size it to fit on here.

I TOO WONDER how people really look :)

THANKS

You guys really make me laugh!!!

I am the mom in the picture!

sarahmarie said:

I have a family pic but am not able to cut it down to size:(

chefann said:
Well, here's another Ann who is brunette with big hooters. I'm just not short. I'm exactly average - 5' 6".

The pic avatars are nice. On the forum my DH moderates, he's made a rule that the avatar can't be a pic of just the person - it has to include their car. (It's a classic car forum.) That's to "maintain the dignity and decorum of the site." pfffft. :p

They'd tell me to get out of the way so they can get a better look at the car.

chefann said:
Cheffers have way too much fun to worry about decorum!

The Kat Lady wants to re-decorum our kitchen. That's too much like work, though.

gilliandanielle said:
Lacy- You were all blond in my head!

Is that a good thing? Or does that mean you thought that because I say dingy things at times?:rolleyes: lol, just kidding!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
The Kat Lady wants to re-decorum our kitchen. That's too much like work, though.

I almost snorted coffee out my nose when I read this.
TKG, you're too much! :D

I finally got my picture up here. I had to crop one that I had of me with my family at the apple farm a few weekends ago. I don't ever have pictures of just me....:)

I got my pic up. I can't find one of just me. I'm the bride, by the way.

One of these days I will get a pic of myself on here. I just never take pics of myself

Not alot of people do unless I tell them....... this pic only shows half of the business cards that were on her desk durning the tour!!

lacychef said:
I never realized this was Doris' desk:)

Maybe we should have people describe what they imagine we look like BEFORE we post our picture. That way we will know whether or not we want to change that image. Wouldn't that be fun? :D

Maybe we should have people describe what they imagine we look like BEFORE we post our picture. That way we will know whether or not we want to change that image. Wouldn't that be fun? :D

There are so many more pictures on here now, Great Job!!!

Brooke- I took my own pic in my bathroom before my kids could mess up my hair or makeup!

gilliandanielle said:
Brooke- I took my own pic in my bathroom before my kids could mess up my hair or makeup!

I guess you did have lots of time to fill while you were waiting on all those sticks to develop! :p sorry Gill, couldn't resist that one! Congrats again! :)

rebeccastt said:
I finally got my picture up here. I had to crop one that I had of me with my family at the apple farm a few weekends ago. I don't ever have pictures of just me....:)

Can you help Heather AKA...heat123 crop her pic? Please!!!:D :D :D

pamperedlinda said:
I guess you did have lots of time to fill while you were waiting on all those sticks to develop! :p sorry Gill, couldn't resist that one! Congrats again! :)

Very funny.... I took the pic BEFORE I was preggo, and the tests were INSTANTLY positive, so I thought something was wrong with them, THAT is why I took so many....smarta$$! LMAO!!

Ginger/ Heather- send the pic to [email protected] and I will crop and send it back!

gilliandanielle said:

I will take my pic soon, So what is you image of me?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jean DeVries
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies