• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Your Appreciation: Christmas Gifts for Hosts

In summary, you give gifts to your team members, and sometimes a handwritten card is enough. You could also give a gift card to a grocery store.
Laura420
Do you guys give Christmas gifts to your really good hosts (or repeat hosts)?

If so, what do you give? Items, coupons, both?

I have never given Christmas gifts to hosts or customers. I give gifts to my team members, though.

I am simply sending out Holiday cards with my best wishes and thanks. I will also do gifts to my team and director

there is just one host, who has done 1 cooking show and then 5 catalog shows this year... so ??? whould you give her something?

You could. It does sound like she is a good peice of your business. Maybe the Holiday cookbook? Just remember what you do once may be expected again.

Last year I sent a thank you card to all my hosts with a 10% discount card. This year I'm sending a business card attached to a magnetic kitchen conversion chart including a 10% discount and free kitchen shows through February. You could always offer to do her next kitchen show for free.

a 10% thing is kinda out, cuz she is covered by the PHD till next December !!! LOL

It could be an extra 10% on top of her PHD... just a thought.

Laura420 said:
a 10% thing is kinda out, cuz she is covered by the PHD till next December !!! LOL

I'm giving them an extra 10% off.

Sometimes even a handwritten card to say thanks is enough. I think taking time out to hand write notes and cards can go a long way. If you really want to spend a little money and have become fairly close with her maybe you could put in a gift card ($10?) to a grocery store to help her buy the food that she will use her products on? Maybe thats corny IDK

The Merrill Calendars, people love them :)

I agree that a hand written note is definately the way to go in all cases... it makes the host feel good that the consultant appreciates the business...

merego said:
The Merrill Calendars, people love them :)

Thats a great idea! :thumbup:

yea... thats a good idea... hmmmmmmmmmmmm

I have been giving the Merrill calendar to each host from September when I got them, until the end of the year. I still have some left, so I am giving them to customers who place orders at my booths.

Related to Show Your Appreciation: Christmas Gifts for Hosts

What are some easy and affordable gift ideas for hosts during the holiday season?

Some easy and affordable gift ideas for hosts during the holiday season include festive kitchen towels, holiday-themed mugs, and scented candles. You can also create a personalized gift basket filled with homemade treats or kitchen gadgets.

Are there any special deals or discounts available for Pampered Chef hosts?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You can also take advantage of our monthly host specials, which offer great discounts on popular products.

Do you have any recommendations for gifts that are specifically geared towards cooking enthusiasts?

For cooking enthusiasts, we recommend our best-selling cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. These high-quality products make great gifts for anyone who loves to cook and bake. You can also consider giving a cooking class or cookbook for added inspiration.

Can I personalize the gift with a special message or name?

Yes, many of our products can be personalized with a special message or name. Our personalized cutting boards, spatulas, and aprons are popular options for adding a personal touch to your gift. You can also consider adding a handwritten note to show your appreciation.

What is the best way to present the gift to the host?

The best way to present the gift to the host is to wrap it in festive wrapping paper or place it in a holiday-themed gift bag with tissue paper. You can also add a ribbon or bow for an extra special touch. If you are giving a gift basket, consider using a decorative basket or box and adding some seasonal decorations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KarenMarie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • angmillar