• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Total Vs Commissionable Sales

In summary, Sandy thinks that the accountant personality is not her own and that she is defiant against it.
MomToEli
I thought I knew the difference here, but the math isn't working out ...

I thought it Commissionable Sales excludes: any PHD (there is none on this show), FPV, 1/2 price items and host specials. I'm off by $11.62 ... what am I missing?

commissionable sales also excludes the booking benefit that a previous host purchases...

Tax maybe?

Host purchases at a discount. That's probably what's throwing you off. Did your host buy anything above the FPV?

chefann said:
Host purchases at a discount. That's probably what's throwing you off. Did your host buy anything above the FPV?

Yes, she did ... and I did forget the $12.65 discount ... which puts me off $1.03 the other way ...

ARGGGGGHHHHH! I remember why I decided I did NOT like being an accountant!!!!

Sandy, I can't picture you pushing a pencil wearing a little green glare visor, anyway. :)

chefann said:
Sandy, I can't picture you pushing a pencil wearing a little green glare visor, anyway. :)

I did, though. For about 4 years. It was awful. No offense to accounts - I know it's just my personality, but it got to the point where I could multitask something fierce ... like listen to talk radio, talk on the phone, and run columns of numbers all at the same time - getting the right answer and being fully aware of what was going on in the other two activities. The only excitment came when I was off something like $1.03!

I openly rebel now. I only balance my checkbook once a year ...

Oh, and I write in RED INK just for the fun of it :D

*gasp* You, you.... REBEL!I used to keep my check register in teal green ink because it matched my checks. :)

chefann said:
*gasp* You, you.... REBEL!

I used to keep my check register in teal green ink because it matched my checks. :)

Yes, by golly, and I'm darned proud of it! Move over James Dean ... this girl HAS a cause! I'm just not real sure what it is, but I'm sure I have one!

Related to Show Total Vs Commissionable Sales

What is "Show Total Vs Commissionable Sales"?

"Show Total Vs Commissionable Sales" refers to a comparison of the total sales made by a salesperson versus the sales that are eligible for commission. This helps track the effectiveness and profitability of the salesperson's efforts.

Why is it important to track "Show Total Vs Commissionable Sales"?

Tracking "Show Total Vs Commissionable Sales" allows companies to understand the true performance of their sales team. It helps identify any discrepancies and ensure that salespeople are being fairly compensated for their efforts.

How is "Show Total Vs Commissionable Sales" calculated?

The "Show Total Vs Commissionable Sales" is calculated by subtracting the non-commissionable sales, such as returns or discounts, from the total sales to get the commissionable sales amount.

What are some factors that can affect "Show Total Vs Commissionable Sales"?

There are several factors that can affect "Show Total Vs Commissionable Sales", such as changes in commission structure, salesperson turnover, and fluctuations in sales volume. It is important for companies to regularly review and adjust their commission policies to ensure fairness and motivation for their sales team.

How can "Show Total Vs Commissionable Sales" be used to improve sales performance?

By tracking "Show Total Vs Commissionable Sales", companies can identify top-performing salespeople and incentivize them accordingly. It can also highlight areas where salespeople may need additional support or training to improve their performance. Additionally, this data can be used to set realistic sales targets for future periods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rancherswife
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • heather223
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies