1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Show Submissions

Tags:
  1. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

I have a show on the last day of the month. How long do I have to close out that show, so that the hostess receives the May special and her guests get the HWC products? And If I close it out on June 3rd (for example) that will count towards my June totals, not May, correct?

Thanks,

Dawn

May 22, 2005
  2. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

I believe you have 30 days from the date of a show to submit it. I've never waited that long, so I'm not entirely sure. As long as your May show is dated in May, you can submit it June 3rd.

And, I assume that it would then count toward the sales we need to have to earn the free fall products, right? :D

May 22, 2005
  3. Tammi123

Tammi123 Novice Member

Exactly

When you submit your show, the show total goes towards the month that it was submitted. Just think, you'll be that much closer to the FREE fall products!! :D

May 22, 2005
  4. MSmith

MSmith Member

Special Bonus Requirements

But, if you want to earn the Special Bonus: "Hold and Submit your 2 shows June 1-15 and you'll also receive a special product with an approximate value of $20."

May 22, 2005
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Right....to get the bonus, though, any May shows won't count toward this since shows have to be held during those June dates. But, overall sales (even from May shows) would be counted in the monthly sales.

May 22, 2005
Have something to add?