• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Paperwork...what to Do With It??

native here. I have a file cabinet within arm's reach of my desk where I file all my paperwork, even if it's from a show from 2 years ago. I shred the order forms and the info sheets after the show. I also keep the contracts and invoices. I figure if I need them for whatever reason in the future, I can always go back and retrieval them. I keep everything for 2 years, then shred it. I also file paperwork by show and keep contracts and invoices.
c00p
Gold Member
:confused: So I've got a question for y'all. I've been doing PC for almost 4 years now (still lovin' it btw) and I've got a lovely little folder (one of those little file folders) for EVERY SINGLE SHOW I've ever done. :yuck: What in the world do you all do with your stuff from your shows? I am NOT a pack rat and all of this paperwork is beginning to get to me!!!!! I do shred the parts that have cc#'s on them, but otherwise, I've got all of the consultant copies of everyone's orders plus the host information sheets. It's a lot of STUFF!!! :eek:

I have them all too, and I've only been at it one year! I am about ready to shread away! I've already called these guests at least twice, and the ones I need I already have their info in my laptop. So I just had this conversation with Morfia, and she has all of hers and won't shread them.

I am not a pack rat and I think once the info is in my lap top saved on my memory stick, I will shread them.

HTH

I'm on the shred pile too.
After I'm sure I have everything in P3 correctly, I shred it.

pack rat....ickFive years here...and not a pack rat either. I save my shows for 2 years then shred them. I however, do not have a folder for each one. Once I am done with the show I staple all the order forms together with the hosts order first and put them in a monthly folder for the year.

I think I keep them for 2 years as a security blanket.:D ..LOL. I have had times in my business where I went to the file box and grabbed a couple folders and started making calls!

That's the way I do it. Don't know if it helps your obsession with paper!;)

I do everything on my laptop - I keep NO receipts. I've been selling for 7 years and have never had a problem, knock on wood!

Shred away!

I figured that after a year, I shouldn't need them any more. So this year, I'll get rid of the stuff from 2006 (all two months worth). I'll just shred them. I do paperclip my receipts together by show so I can find something if I need it and then file them in a hanging file in my file cabinet.

honestly my computer has crashed about 5 times since I've been in biz and LOST everything each time. One time I did back it up on a flash drive, and when I re-put it on the new computer it was all currpted files.

So I just keep the paperwork and box it up and it is out in the shed. If I need it for whatever reason it is there unless we have a fire or flood.

So. California

Related to Show Paperwork...what to Do With It??

1. What do I do with the order forms after a Pampered Chef show?

After a show, it is important to organize all of the order forms and paperwork. You can either keep them for your records or submit them to Pampered Chef for processing. If you choose to keep them, make sure to keep them in a safe and organized place.

2. Can I submit my orders online instead of using paper forms?

Yes, you can submit your orders online through your Pampered Chef consultant account. This is the preferred method as it is more efficient and reduces the chances of errors.

3. What happens if a customer forgets to fill out their order form?

If a customer forgets to fill out their order form at the show, you can either have them fill it out later and then submit it online, or you can enter the order manually through your consultant account.

4. How long do I have to submit my orders after a show?

You should submit your orders within 3 business days after a show. This ensures that your customers' orders are processed and shipped in a timely manner.

5. How do I track my submitted orders?

You can track your submitted orders through your consultant account. Once the orders have been processed and shipped, you will also receive an email notification with tracking information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JessicaMosley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JessicaMosley
  • krzymomof4