• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Bring to My Pampered Chef Shows?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to bring some products to your shows to showcase and demonstrate to your guests. The number of products you bring will vary depending on the size and type of show, and it's also a good idea to bring marketing materials, basic cooking tools, and your own table and display setup. To transport your products, a rolling cart or suitcase is recommended for easier maneuvering.
JessicaMosley
Hi!!
I'm a new consultant and just hit my 30 day mark today. I've done 3 shows and was wondering what everyone else takes to the shows??? How much is too much? So far I've only had a little table to work on and with all my stuff it leaves me little to no room to work.
I'm just wondering what everyone else is doing. Thanks :)

One suggestion I heard, that I will be using in the future because I take way too much stuff to shows, is only take the tools that you need for your recipe. (Note: I did say recipe and not recipes!).

Simplify, simplify, simplify!

Remember you will also be taking catalogs, order forms etc. If it looks too cumbersome taking lots of crates and bags that will probably turn off a potential recruit. If people want to see a product you always have your catalog there.

I think if your host wants to see something specific or you want to get bookings for an upcoming month certainly add that special item (cookware).

That's my take on it. Thanks,

Linda

I could swear their is thread identical to this one that JilleySue started the other day, or at least I seen it floating around on the "new posts" you should look it up and see what it says too!:) ;)

Oh thanks. I'm sorry I looked and didn't find one like this. Thanks for the other thread post!!

What Do You Take to Shows?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked about what items I bring to my shows. Here are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about what I take to my shows:

1. Do I need to bring any products to my shows?

Yes, you will definitely want to bring some products to your shows to showcase and demonstrate to your guests. This could include popular items like our Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and Cutco knives. It's also a good idea to bring a variety of products to give your guests a taste of the wide range of products Pampered Chef offers.

2. How many products should I bring to a show?

The number of products you bring will depend on the size and type of show you are doing. For a small in-home show, you may only need to bring 10-15 products. However, for a larger show or vendor event, you may want to bring 30 or more products to showcase.

3. What other supplies should I bring to my shows?

In addition to products, you may also want to bring supplies like order forms, catalogs, business cards, and any other marketing materials you have. It's also a good idea to bring some basic cooking tools, like a cutting board and knife, in case you need them during your demonstration.

4. Do I need to bring my own table or display setup?

This will depend on the venue and type of show you are doing. If you are doing a vendor event, the organizers may provide a table and chairs for you. However, for in-home shows, you will likely need to bring your own table and setup. It's always a good idea to check with the host or event organizer beforehand to confirm what will be provided.

5. How do I transport all of my products to my shows?

Transporting your products to shows can be a challenge, especially if you have a lot of them. A rolling cart or suitcase is a great option for carrying your products, as it will make it easier to maneuver and transport everything. You can also consider using bins or boxes to keep your products organized during transport.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SheenaGonzales
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Kristianne