• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Booking Postcards I Made Thru Vistaprint

I think this card is great, I love the colors and the font. I think it would be great as a postcard or as a magnet.I think this card is cute, but I don't think it's as effective as some of the other cards. It would be good as a postcard or a magnet.This card is really cute! I like the colors and the font. I think it would be good as a postcard or as a magnet.This card is really cute! I like the colors and the font. I think it would be good as a postcard or as a magnet.I think this card is really cute! I like the colors and the font. I think it would be good as a postcard or
kdangel518
Gold Member
Let's see if I can figure out how to attach the pic, lol.

I just made these super cute show booking postcards through Vistaprint (minus the blacked out phone number, obviously!), I will pop these in the mail as soon as my host books their show. I thought the dots were cute, they remind me of our Simple Additions dots!

I got 100 for free and 140 free matching address labels! :D

Attachments

• booking postcard.jpg
    booking postcard.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 837
very cute i used the dots for my business cards i ordered through vista print too!

have a question how did you get the image to appear here? i have been trying to post what i made for christmas discount postcards and it keeps saying invalid file...any help would be great

How did you get them for FREE??

vista print alwasy has great deals!! i got my business cards FREE, return address labels FREE, xmas discount postcards FREE, referal cards FREE, and some other things all FREE. just go to vista print and see what they offering today! after you order something they always email more offers!! i love vista print and they look nice in print and don't take long to ship!!!

You just have to pay for shipping, and there may be a limit to how many you can get at a time. Check out the link in my signature--

Here's a card I made, as well as my magnets.

Attachments

• Magnet.jpg
    Magnet.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 524
  • ShowBookedFront.jpg
    ShowBookedFront.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 599
  • ShowBookedBack.jpg
    ShowBookedBack.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 530
Okay - lets see if this works.

It's very simple - but it's my Invitation to my Fall Preview Show...

Attachments

• FallPreviewB.aspx.jpg
    FallPreviewB.aspx.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 617
  • FallPreviewF.aspx.jpg
    FallPreviewF.aspx.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 485
Thank you for such wonderful ideas. I also LOVE VISTAPRINT!!!
I wish all of you the best of luck.

I created this postcard on 123 Print for DYLAB to send to my hosts. I have a 5 postcard system that I send right now, and I am going to replace a referral card with this card.

I don't know if I like this card. What do you think? Any feedback is welcome.

Attachments

• DYLAB.pdf
    551.8 KB · Views: 445
Nancy,
can you share about the 5 postcards?

Sure Leslie. I created 5 postcards and send one to my hosts each week. I have attached the cards. The Referral card is the one I am trying to replace. I have been sending if for almost a year and I have not seen any results from it. I thought it would be better to focus on future bookings.

The order I send them is:
Thank you
Secret to Attendance
Referral
It's almost time
Time to close show

Attachments

• Thanks for booking show.jpg
    Thanks for booking show.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 662
  • Secret to Attendance.jpg
    Secret to Attendance.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 601
  • referrals.jpg
    referrals.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 505
  • Almost time to close show.pdf
    56.8 KB · Views: 367
  • Time to close show.pdf
    41.8 KB · Views: 433
Thanks for sharing!

1. What is the turnaround time for receiving my show booking postcards from Vistaprint?

The turnaround time for receiving your show booking postcards from Vistaprint will depend on the shipping option you choose at checkout. Vistaprint offers standard, priority, and express shipping options. Standard shipping usually takes 5-7 business days, priority shipping takes 3-5 business days, and express shipping takes 1-3 business days. Keep in mind that the processing time for your order may also affect the overall delivery time.

2. Can I customize the design of my show booking postcards on Vistaprint?

Yes, you can fully customize the design of your show booking postcards on Vistaprint. They offer a variety of templates to choose from, as well as the ability to upload your own design. You can also add your own text, images, and company logo to make the postcards unique to your business.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available for show booking postcards on Vistaprint?

Vistaprint frequently offers discounts and promotions for their products, including show booking postcards. It's best to check their website or sign up for their email list to stay updated on any current deals. You can also save money by ordering in bulk or using Vistaprint's referral program.

4. Can I order a sample of my show booking postcards before placing a larger order?

Yes, Vistaprint offers the option to order a sample of your show booking postcards before placing a larger order. This allows you to see and feel the quality of the postcards and make any necessary revisions before ordering a larger quantity.

5. What is the return policy for show booking postcards on Vistaprint?

Vistaprint has a satisfaction guarantee policy, which means if you are not happy with your show booking postcards, you can contact their customer service team for a refund or reprint. They also offer a 100% on-time delivery guarantee, so if your order does not arrive on the estimated delivery date, you can contact them for a refund. It's important to note that customized products cannot be returned for reasons other than defects or errors on Vistaprint's part.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ckmom002
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • elizabethfox