• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday postcard I made thru Vistaprint

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
I made these super cute holiday cards through Vistaprint- another CS'er gave me the inspiration (forgive me, I can't recall who you were!) but I got 100 free! I will send these out around late Oct/early Nov. And I got adorable matching address labels free too! SO cute! I can't wait to send them :)

Just blacked out my phone # for privacy purposes, and my pws address so ho can't come and get me- can't be too careful, even though it's not a clickable link! Lol!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• holiday offer postcard.jpg
    holiday offer postcard.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 641

pc_jessica

Advanced Member
Jul 13, 2009
very cute mine are like the same thing but still can't seem to upload a pic lol but mine have the santa hat lady! i am excited too and can't wait to get to send them out!!!! i love the snowflakes on there!

Chef Endora

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2006
Very cute! Never too early to think of the holidays :rolleyes:

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
Thanks Holly, that's the part I have to be better about is the follow up, but if I invest the $$ to mail these I have to commit to the follow up!!

kewaters

May 18, 2009
wow, those are cute. I'm just starting out, but am thinking this is something I'll have to be sure to do. Thanks for sharing!

pamperedpals

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2007
I did my postcards for my annual host appreciation party in January. That way as I complete a show, I address and stamp them, so when November comes around all I have to do is pop them in the mail. :)

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
How do you do 8 shows a month? Iam struggling with people wanting to host a show, what's the trick?

I hear Vodka works. KIDDING!

Love the postcard. I need to get on the ball with customer care and things like that...they are great! Let us know if it works-- if you get orders from it.