1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Holiday postcard I made thru Vistaprint

1. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

I made these super cute holiday cards through Vistaprint- another CS'er gave me the inspiration (forgive me, I can't recall who you were!) but I got 100 free! I will send these out around late Oct/early Nov. And I got adorable matching address labels free too! SO cute! I can't wait to send them :)

Just blacked out my phone # for privacy purposes, and my pws address so ho can't come and get me- can't be too careful, even though it's not a clickable link! Lol!

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

Jul 24, 2009
  2. pc_jessica

pc_jessica Advanced Member

very cute mine are like the same thing but still can't seem to upload a pic lol but mine have the santa hat lady! i am excited too and can't wait to get to send them out!!!! i love the snowflakes on there!

Jul 24, 2009
  3. Chef Endora

Chef Endora Advanced Member Gold Member

Very cute! Never too early to think of the holidays :rolleyes:

Aug 6, 2009
  4. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Cute idea! Remember, any card you send has to be followed up with a phone call, or it won't be effective.

5. kdangel518

kdangel518 Advanced Member Gold Member

Thanks Holly, that's the part I have to be better about is the follow up, but if I invest the $$ to mail these I have to commit to the follow up!!

Aug 7, 2009
  6. kewaters

kewaters Member

wow, those are cute. I'm just starting out, but am thinking this is something I'll have to be sure to do. Thanks for sharing!

Aug 7, 2009
  7. cooking4pchef

cooking4pchef Novice Member

Those are so beautiful! Thank you for sharing!!

8. pamperedpals

pamperedpals Senior Member Gold Member

I did my postcards for my annual host appreciation party in January. That way as I complete a show, I address and stamp them, so when November comes around all I have to do is pop them in the mail. :)

Aug 7, 2009
  9. How do you do 8 shows a month? Iam struggling with people wanting to host a show, what's the trick?

Aug 7, 2009
  10. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

I hear Vodka works. KIDDING!

Love the postcard. I need to get on the ball with customer care and things like that...they are great! Let us know if it works-- if you get orders from it.

Aug 7, 2009
Have something to add?