• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Booked From Another Party.

In summary, there is a scheduling conflict with a potential host wanting to book before the original host for a show in November. The best solution is to submit the original host's show first and make sure they receive the host special. Communication and finding a mutually beneficial solution is key.
amerrigan
I have a show booked the end of November. That host just called me today to let me know there is someone who wants to book off her show, but wants to hold the show before my original host. Can that work??? I want my original host to be able to take advantage of getting the host special from the person who wants to book from her show. Help???

Well, I have sugar on the brain, but how close are the shows?

No, the original show must be held first. Book show A (the original show) as a booking from show B, rather than show B as a booking from A. Then, host B will give up her booking benefit to host A, so A can get a special as the host and as the past host.Robin

You can if you submit the original host's show first. What 's important is the order in which they are submitted to HO, not the dates of the shows. It may be good to call HO and ask if they need to note the circumstances in your file (in case anyone suspects hanky-panky.) The bottom line though is Host A has a booking and should receive the credit (provided her show is submitted first).

hope that made sense...i'm low on coffee this morning

Hi there! Congratulations on booking a show for the end of November, that's wonderful news! It sounds like you have a little bit of a scheduling conflict with another potential host who wants to book before your original host. While it's great that there is interest in hosting a show, I completely understand your concern about wanting your original host to still be able to take advantage of the host special. In this situation, I would suggest reaching out to the potential host and explaining the situation. Let them know that you already have a show booked for the end of November and that you want to make sure your original host gets the opportunity to earn the host special. Maybe you can offer to book them for a show at a later date or see if they would be interested in hosting a show together with your original host. As always, communication is key in these situations. Make sure to keep your original host informed and work together to find a solution that works for everyone. And don't forget to remind them about the host special so they can take full advantage of it! Best of luck and happy cooking!

1. What does "Show Booked From Another Party" mean?

When a host books a Pampered Chef party from another party, it means that they attended a party and decided to book their own party with you as the consultant.

2. How does "Show Booked From Another Party" benefit me as a consultant?

Booking parties from other parties is a great way to expand your customer base and grow your business. It also shows that your current host is satisfied with their party and is willing to refer you to their friends and family.

3. Can I still earn rewards and commission from a "Show Booked From Another Party"?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards and commission from a party booked from another party. The original host will receive their own rewards, and the new host will receive rewards for their own party.

4. How should I approach a "Show Booked From Another Party" as a consultant?

It is important to show gratitude to the original host for referring you and thank the new host for booking a party with you. You can also offer a small incentive or special offer for booking a party from another party.

5. Can I use the same host rewards for a "Show Booked From Another Party" as a regular party?

Yes, the host rewards for a "Show Booked From Another Party" can be used just like any other party. The new host can choose their own rewards based on their party's sales and bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TJMagoo