• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Get Notified When on Online Show Order Is Placed?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to receive notifications when an online show order is placed. To set up these notifications, log into your consultant portal and go to the "Notifications" section. You can choose to receive notifications for only online show orders or for all orders, including individual customer orders. If you do not want to receive notifications for online show orders, you can leave the notification settings blank in your consultant portal. And, you can change your notification settings at any time through the portal.
pamperedtiffani
I was under the assumption that when an online order is placed (whether it is associated with a show or not) that the host and I would get an email confirming. I just happened to find it when I was looking at my shows on the web.

Also, the pasyment info was "contact to arrange payment"

Does this mean I call the customer to ask for a check or Credit Card number?

Sorry to sound dim - it's my first web order:eek:

Any advice would be appreciated:D

yes mam'you need to contact the customer to get payment... wether they don't feel comfortable putting in the credit card info or whatever.

If the order wasn't part of a show you should have gotten an email with "Online Activity" in the subject line that would tell you an order was placed and what it was. It may or may not have contact information for the customer in it. That's what makes it hard to track them down.

IF the order was part of a show the email will have a different subject line and you can get the order information through yoru show as an unreviewd order.

Hope this helps. GOOD LUCK!!

God Bless:D

Thanks so much! I will call the customer for payment info and I just checked my email and there was a notification. She must have just placed the order when I saw it and since I hadn't checked in a couple of days, I thought it was from a while ago. Thanks again!

:)

1. Should I get notified when an online show order is placed?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to receive a notification when an online show order is placed. This notification can be set up through your consultant portal and can be received via email or text message.

2. How do I set up notifications for online show orders?

To set up notifications for online show orders, log into your consultant portal and go to the "Notifications" section. From there, you can select the type of notification you would like to receive and enter the email or phone number where you would like to receive the notification.

3. Can I choose to only receive notifications for certain types of orders?

Yes, you can choose to receive notifications for only online show orders, or for all orders including individual customer orders. You can also select specific types of orders, such as party orders or fundraiser orders, for which you would like to receive notifications.

4. What if I don't want to receive notifications for online show orders?

If you do not wish to receive notifications for online show orders, you can simply leave the notification settings blank in your consultant portal. This will ensure that you do not receive any notifications for online show orders.

5. Can I change my notification settings at any time?

Yes, you can change your notification settings at any time through your consultant portal. You can update the email or phone number where you receive notifications, as well as the types of orders for which you would like to receive notifications. Just remember to save your changes before exiting the portal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • KBender295