• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I do my first booth on my own? Seeking advice and tips for success!

In summary, the author is preparing for their first booth and is nervous but excited. They are hoping to get some sales and advice on how to set up their booth.
pameredchef007
Gold Member
I have my first booth tomorrow night on my own!! I am excited, very nervous and surprisingly scared! I'm needing some support from everyone. I need to get my "extravert" juices flowing!! I don't know if I have all the paperwork that I need or if I have to much. I know how I am doing my booth, but I don't know what to say to everyone. Do I speak to everyone or just certain ones? I don't know I guess I'm just overreacting. Someone please calm me down!!:eek:

"Are you familiar with Pampered Chef?" Is a great conversation starter, I find.
I tell what I have set up- c/c, dp drawing, new products, place an order, new cons. info, wedding reg. info, catty request, schedule a show, etc.
And of course if they have any ?'s to let me know.
I hope this helps.

I did my first boutique last Friday night and I was so worried about setting up my table that I didn't even think that people might want to make an order. I had $450 in sales!!!!!
So my suggestion is--don't over do it. Have a nice display and just say hello to everyone that walks by and maybe have a batter bowl and some info requests out and have a sign that says ENTER TO WIN A FREE COOKING SHOW.
Good Luck

Great about your sales. I am doing a fair Friday morning and hope to get some sales too besides doing c/c (bringing replacement order sheets), wedding registry brochures, some recruiting info and hosting flyers. Of course business cards, old catalogs and some products and the holiday gift ideas from the November Consultant News. I am not bringing many of the current catalog and I will have one in a binder with clear sheets for viewing at the table and ordering.

I try not to sit down at my booth anymore than I can help it. I try to say hello to everyone that walks by. Keep smiling!

Thank you so much for your advice!! My booth is at 4:00pm tonight until 9:00pm. I am excited but very scared!! I put my booth together last night. I really like the way my booth looks like!! When I get pictures I'll post them. It's the first time that my better half actually helped out with my PC business. Actually they pretty much set up my booth for me!! I can't wait!!

To do or not to do a booth? This would be my first booth, and I am not quite sure if I should be doing it as there will be another PC consultant there in another room. This is in my home town. I am a new consultant wanting to get my name "out there." I don't want to "step on any toes," but I do feel this would be a good opportunity. Does anyone have any ideas about setting up my booth to get noticed? Sure would appreciate your input! Thanks in advance!

Related to Should I do my first booth on my own? Seeking advice and tips for success!

1. How do I set up my booth for a successful event?

To set up your booth, start by clearly labeling your products and arranging them in an eye-catching display. Provide samples for customers to try and have plenty of catalogs and order forms available. Don't forget to have business cards or contact information for future orders. Also, make sure to have a pleasant and inviting attitude to attract customers.

2. How can I make my booth stand out among other vendors?

One way to make your booth stand out is by having a theme or a unique display. You can also offer special promotions or discounts for customers who make a purchase at your booth. Having engaging activities, such as recipe demonstrations or games, can also attract attention.

3. What are some essential items to have in my booth?

Some essential items to have in your booth include product samples, catalogs, order forms, business cards, a tablecloth, and a cash box for making change. It's also a good idea to have some basic tools and supplies for setup and cleanup, such as scissors, tape, and cleaning wipes.

4. How can I effectively market my booth before the event?

Utilize social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, to promote your booth and products. You can also create flyers or postcards to hand out or hang up in the community. Collaborating with event organizers and other vendors can also help spread the word about your booth.

5. What should I do if I don't make many sales at my first booth?

First, don't get discouraged. Your first booth is a learning experience, and there will always be room for improvement. Take note of what worked and what didn't, and adjust your strategy for future events. You can also reach out to more experienced consultants for advice and tips on how to improve your booth and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdot
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies