• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should Britneys Kids Be Taken Away or Not?

In summary, the conversation discusses the ongoing custody battle between Britney Spears and Kevin Federline over their children. Both parties have been criticized for their parenting abilities, with many people believing that the children should be taken away and placed in a loving foster home. Britney has not been following the guidelines set by the judge, while Kevin has been doing everything asked of him. The group of people surrounding Britney are also seen as enabling her behavior. The conversation also touches on Britney's missed visitation with her children, and the suggestion that she needs to step out of the limelight and seek help in order to get her life back on track.
NO, if you went before you cannot go again. I was sitting behind Doreen Grass when this was announced at Leadership and confirmed with her this is for FIRST TIME attendees only.

That's what Director Training Day is for.

Quick post to say registration for New Director Academy is already open! (Also put this in the shout box; posting here in case it gets overlooked) :)

For Future Directors that promote to Director Feb 1-Oct 1, 2008 and in their first three months after promoting have at least $1250 in personal sales and have at least five active 1st line recruits and have at least $4000 in cluster sales. Then they will get a $250 travel voucher to New Director Academy.

It is on page 14 of the FEb. consultant news.

Michelle

What I remember is - if you promote, go to academy and MEET the XYZ requirements, you would get a $250.00 reimbursement??? BUt - I am old...:sun: - so don't trust my memory. ALL I know is Imy play is to GO in May!!!

Go Gina!!!!!

I Went To The First One!Just FYI, ya'll... I know this post fizzled out a couple of months ago, but I went to the New Director's Academy in Chicago this month, and if you're still thinking of going, you HAVE to! It was absolutely amazing, and I'm so pumped about my business! I made so many friends/accountability buddies! If you have any questions, PLEASE feel free to ask me! :chef:

I am signed up and going in MAY..If anyone else is PLEASE contact me prior. Would love to make arrangements to meet anyone from DS in person! :> I AM SO EXCITED!!!

I am soooo excited!!!!!!!! Just promoted May 1st and I will be going to the conference, can't wait!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet the other fellow Chef Successors. :D

smile10308 said:
I am soooo excited!!!!!!!! Just promoted May 1st and I will be going to the conference, can't wait!!!!!!! Can't wait to meet the other fellow Chef Successors. :D

Congratulations!!! :D

I promoted May 1st, so am hoping to go to New Director Academy in August or September. Anyone else??

Can't Wait!!!!!!!!Hey if anyone else is going to the academy in May, My email is [email protected], I would love to chat before we leave. I am flying in on Thursday because I live so far away, anyone else? My friend Teresa also just promoted, she will be there too. If anyone else is coming in early maybe we can all grab dinner or something, let me know. Take care!!!:D

SusanBP0129 said:
I promoted May 1st, so am hoping to go to New Director Academy in August or September. Anyone else??

I am in Wave 3 too.........CONGRATS!!!!! We will be walking on stage together, so fun!!!!!!!!!!

SusanBP0129 said:

Susan: I promoted last July, but haven't attended a New Director Academy yet. I originally thought I would attend this month, but with HWC bookings doing well, I decided not to sacrifice a strong month in sales, so I will definitely be going in August. It took me a while to find a flight whose price didn't scare me off, but I finally booked last weekend on United out of White Plains. Let me know if you plan on attending this one.

Mary

PS Congratulations!

I promoted last July as well and I'm still trying to find the time and the right price for air to go. My goal is to go in August.

chefmary said:
Susan: I promoted last July, but haven't attended a New Director Academy yet. I originally thought I would attend this month, but with HWC bookings doing well, I decided not to sacrifice a strong month in sales, so I will definitely be going in August. It took me a while to find a flight whose price didn't scare me off, but I finally booked last weekend on United out of White Plains. Let me know if you plan on attending this one.

Mary

PS Congratulations!

Great! I didn't realize you lived so close! I was looking at flights out of White Plains, Newburgh and Newark. Did you get a good deal?

I got an OK deal...I think it was $259 RT. I paid $138 last year for conference, so nothing this year will even come close to that. I ended up taking a flight on Delta ($239) out of LGA to go to conference. I live in PA, just over the Orange County, NY border, so Newburgh would be the best, but I couldn't find a set of flights that fit the time requirements.

It will be great meeting you in August!

Mary

That IS good! I paid $138 last year, too. That was AWESOME.

anyone planning on going in Sept?

I'm going in August. I am thinking of switching to October. I don't know anyone going in August. Once I bought my ticket and registered I learned my boys' Meet the Teacher day is the Friday I would leave. I got a booth (my mom would work if for me) for Friday. On Saturday my boys have 2 basketball games and the offical weigh-in for football. I hate to switch it to October because I really want to make the most out of the fall and my August is already shot as far as shows go.

Is anyone from here going in October?

Chef Kearns said:
I'm going in August. I am thinking of switching to October. I don't know anyone going in August. Once I bought my ticket and registered I learned my boys' Meet the Teacher day is the Friday I would leave. I got a booth (my mom would work if for me) for Friday. On Saturday my boys have 2 basketball games and the offical weigh-in for football. I hate to switch it to October because I really want to make the most out of the fall and my August is already shot as far as shows go.

Is anyone from here going in October?

I'm going! So is Kris (legacypc46).

OH good! I am really leaning to rescheduling it to October though. Now that I've pondered and hemmed and hawed for 3 days. Have you completed the homework yet?

Nope. I've been 'thinking' about it though :)

I've been thinking about the homework too. :)

Still try to join us. If your fall gets rockin', you'll be too tempted to book shows instead. (Well, that was my logic for going in August.)

That was my logic for August, too. This weekend has just gotten so crazy with family stuff. I don't want to pass up the booth opportunity because I am coming up dry as Arizona when it comes to bookings. I am hoping it will help me get the 6 shows I still need for Sept and that will keep me okay for this fall. If I don't have at least 8 shows next month I'm sunk!

I'm going in October too! I really wanted to go in August and the Hospitality Cluster I meet with planned the Fall Kick-off for Aug 23. I have September booked up so I am going in October. Virginia Stein called last week and said I have the travel award earned, I just have to attend now and I'll get my $250. Not bad since I live about 90 miles from HO :). I'll make $ and learn lots of great stuff!!! I love PC!
Can't wait to meet you all and see you again Linda!

NDA conf callAll NDA attendees, don't forget the conference call at 10 am CST TODAY Nov. 11th

Sandra

Will try for that one... that's 11am, eastern, right?
Do you have the #, by any chance?

NDA attendeesGreetings New Director Academy Graduates!

We hope that you’ve taken time to review what you learned and are taking action on the "one thing" you identified for each area of your business. To help keep moving forward toward your goals, we invite you to join us for a follow-up call:

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

10 a.m. CST OR 8 p.m. CST

(866) 814-1919

It's easy! Just dial in at the time that's best for you. This will be a great way to reconnect with your fellow graduates, ask questions, share ideas and receive coaching on the topics most important to you.

We also recommend that you take the following tele-classes. You can dial in live or listen to a recorded version from the Table Talk Tele-class page on Consultants Corner.

Maximize Company Promotions, 11/4 @ 2PM
Steps to a Successful Meeting, 11/5 @ 11AM
Motivate with Recognition, 11/12 @ 12PM
Remember to mark your calendars for November 11th! We look forward to reconnecting with you on the call.

Best Wishes,

This hold music is giving me a high level of anxiety! It is not soothing.

...didn't make it on the morning call. :(
My kids are home from school today and it is not a condusive environment! Happy they are having it tonight as well!! :D

sue next one is on the 25th of Nov at the same time, hope you can make it, I was reminded to do the Cluster Calendar!!

<h2>1. Should Britney's Kids Be Taken Away or Not?</h2><p>This is a sensitive and complex issue that cannot be answered definitively without all the facts and details of the situation. As an employee of Pampered Chef, we do not have the authority to make decisions about child custody. It is ultimately up to the court and child protective services to determine what is in the best interest of the children.</p><h2>2. What is the New Director Academy?</h2><p>The New Director Academy is a training program designed for new directors at Pampered Chef. It provides them with the necessary skills and knowledge to lead a successful team and grow their business. It covers topics such as team building, goal setting, and leadership development.</p><h2>3. What can I expect from the New Director Academy?</h2><p>The New Director Academy is a comprehensive training program that includes both online and in-person learning opportunities. You will have access to a variety of resources, tools, and support to help you succeed in your role as a director. You will also have the opportunity to network with other directors and share best practices.</p><h2>4. How long is the New Director Academy?</h2><p>The New Director Academy is a self-paced program that can take anywhere from 3-6 months to complete. It will depend on your availability and how quickly you are able to complete the required training and assignments.</p><h2>5. Is the New Director Academy worth it?</h2><p>Many directors who have completed the New Director Academy have found it to be extremely valuable in their personal and professional growth. It provides the necessary skills and support to help you succeed as a director at Pampered Chef. However, the success of the program also depends on your dedication and commitment to learning and growing as a leader.</p>

Related to Should Britneys Kids Be Taken Away or Not?

1. Should Britney's Kids Be Taken Away or Not?

This is a sensitive and complex issue that cannot be answered definitively without all the facts and details of the situation. As an employee of Pampered Chef, we do not have the authority to make decisions about child custody. It is ultimately up to the court and child protective services to determine what is in the best interest of the children.

2. What is the New Director Academy?

The New Director Academy is a training program designed for new directors at Pampered Chef. It provides them with the necessary skills and knowledge to lead a successful team and grow their business. It covers topics such as team building, goal setting, and leadership development.

3. What can I expect from the New Director Academy?

The New Director Academy is a comprehensive training program that includes both online and in-person learning opportunities. You will have access to a variety of resources, tools, and support to help you succeed in your role as a director. You will also have the opportunity to network with other directors and share best practices.

4. How long is the New Director Academy?

The New Director Academy is a self-paced program that can take anywhere from 3-6 months to complete. It will depend on your availability and how quickly you are able to complete the required training and assignments.

5. Is the New Director Academy worth it?

Many directors who have completed the New Director Academy have found it to be extremely valuable in their personal and professional growth. It provides the necessary skills and support to help you succeed as a director at Pampered Chef. However, the success of the program also depends on your dedication and commitment to learning and growing as a leader.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
luvs2cook
  • soonerchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
soonerchef